Post stories of your gf's getting fucked by other men. Especially if it was while you were dating or with a bbc

Post stories of your gf's getting fucked by other men. Especially if it was while you were dating or with a bbc

I was the other man, i am not proud of that
He was my friend

OK. It was a while ago. I was going with this guy. A few months into the relationship, he tells me he's taking me to a party. So he comes over and I am dressed in a nice little blue dress. I thought I looked good. My makeup was just right. But when he comes in he asks me why I'm dressed that way. He says the party is at a guys house with a pool and lots of guests. He wants me to dress a bit "sluttier". I'm thinking, "What kind of party is this?", but I go in and change to a little schoolgirl outfit. Plaid, pleated short skirt and a tight blouse with the buttons open showing lots of cleavage. No bra and a thong. He approves.

We get to the party. Big house.... VERY big house with lots of grounds and gardens and walkways. Quite a few people there already. Tables in every room with food (nibbles) and drinks. A couple of bars were set up with bartenders. Music playing throughout and people dancing. Nice.

My BF got drinks and food. We danced. But as the party wore on, I noticed people were getting very "friendly". The people were kissing and groping and behaving in a very graphic manner. And I noticed a couple girls with different guys than those they came with. After a bit, I noticed one girl sitting on a couch and two guys were groping her tits and between her legs. At this point I am wondering, "What kind of party is this?" More people were arriving and there was less dancing and more groping going on.

My BF has had several drinks by now, and I ask him, "What kind of party is this??? Because it looks like a bunch of swingers!" He admits that yes, this is a swingers party. I get pissed at this point and scold him telling him he should have warned me beforehand. I hadn't been to any such party before. I asked him, "What do you expect me to do?" And he replied, "Whatever you want. Have fun! It's OK!"

Then he walks across the room and starts hitting on this blond waif. At this point I realize I am just his "E-ticket" to get into the party and he already had a target in mind, and it wasn't me! I'm watching my BF from across the room as the blond grabs his crotch and they start kissing. Then she unbuckles his belt and drops to her knees and starts giving him head right there in front of everyone. And a few other couples start getting undressed as well.

I am really pissed at this time. I'm standing there with a drink watching my BF getting nasty with some blond. And she isn't as good looking as I am (in my opinion). I am contemplating just walking out when a black guy comes up and says. "Hi. I'm Bill. Do you want to play?" Clearly he is talking about sex. He seems like a nice guy, and I am thinking about "payback" so I say, "Yeah. Why not?"

I give him a big passionate kiss and pull him tight to me by grabbing his butt and grinding my pubes into his crotch. Then I reach down and undo his belt and pants. I pull my blouse open by just jerking it and popping the buttons letting my boobs bounce out into the open. I go down on my knees and grab his dick and gently rub it across my cheek and then lick the tip. Then I lifted his dick up and nuzzled his balls and licked the sack between them. He got hard almost instantly. I started sucking him slowly.... just the head of his cock. But after a minute or so, I began to take him deeper with each stroke. He groaned as he got deeper and deeper and put his hand behind my head to hold me on his dick as I took it in. He let me control the pace however.

I saw my BF was watching even though the blond was doing him as well. My guy was getting more excited, and I paused and asked if he wanted to blow on my face, or if he preferred me to swallow his load. He looked down at me and said, "You're the first Asian I have ever had, and I'd really prefer to fuck you!" I smiled and said, "Well.... you're my first black dick, and that sounds like a good plan for me, too!"

We walked down a hallway to a room with a bed. I puled off my blouse and shed my skirt and thing, and he gave me a slight push from behind to put me face down on the bed. I crawled forward a bit, and got in doggie position. I reached back with one hand and spread my lips. He climbed up and got in position behind me and slid the head of his dick in my pussy and began to penetrate me. I was wet by this time, so he went in easily.

He pounded me for a few minutes when my BF walked in, bit drink, and began talking to my lover asking him what he thought. The black guy didn't answer and just kept doing me. Then my BF started cheering him on. Telling the guy to really ream me out. Bill kept on slapping his pelvis into my clit with an audible thud. After that, my BF (getting jealous in my opinion), told Bill to fuck me in the ass. I'd never let my BF do that. In fact, I'd never let anyone do that. But after a short pause, Bill reached down and moved one cheek aside, and using his other hand pulled out of my pussy and moved the head of his penis to my anus and pushed gently. His dick was really lubed with my out secretions, so his head slipped in rather easily. He pushed farther when I didn't say anything to stop him and slowly entered my ass. My BF shut up.

It was intense. Agonizing. Wonderful. All at the same time. He kept rocking back and forth and pushing in a bit more each time till his hips were slapping against my ass! I wanted to torment my BF who was quiet but watching it all, so I rocked back to meet Bill's thrusts. I don't know what Bill was thinking. I didn't know if he liked ass fucking, or was just trying to complete the trifecta, but he was gentle as well as forceful. He controlled the pace now. It didn't take him long. A couple of minutes and his breathing came faster and got rough. And then with a groan he deposited his sperm deep in my butt! He stroked me some more until I felt his dick begin to subside, then he pulled out.

I stayed in position with my ass in the air and my face buried in the sheets with my tits on my knees.

I kind of wiggled my ass slowly and let Bill and my BF watch the cum leak out of my hole and run down past my pussy. Then another guy walked into the room and seeing my open holes, plugged into my pussy and began to fuck me. When he was done, a couple other guys followed his lead. The guys stood around and commented on the semen leaking out of me and down my legs. It was all very surreal.

My BF never brought this party up again. We broke up a month or so later

Not surprised that was a relationship killer. Was he turned on watching?

Can u post a pic of ur body? How many guys total fucked u?

My gf was fucked by a black guy when I first started dating her. Kik me at filterlife if you want to talk and get the deets

Got my gf into this lifestyle recently. It definitely Takes a certain type of partner who knows how to communicate.

He never talked about it. But it was his idea, so he wanted it in his own way. I think it was just a fantasy for him, and then he found out it wasn't as much fun as he imagined.

You fags are crazy. Unprotected sex with strangers thats why you get the AIDs

Nah, why would I let that happen? The fuck is wrong with you, kill yourself cuck.

>gf loves salsa dancing, this was a hobby of her long before we met
>she kinda stops doing it because she spends more time with me and says she doesnt like dancing with other men as much
>there is this big salsa dance night in town
>she decides to go there with a (female) friend for nostalgia and to just have fun dancing
>these parties always also have reggaeton areas with lots of black guys etc
>my gf has very wide hips and a large ass
>i spend to night alone at my own place
>decide to suprise her and go to her place (i just obtained a key to het appartment at that point), so ill be lying in het bed waiting when she comes home, and we planned to spend the next day together anyway, so seems like a good idea
>around 2:00 or 3:00, i wake up from the sound of her opening the door
>she walks over to the bed and see me lying there
>she smiles, intantly jumps in and hugs me
>tells me that she secretly hoped i would be at her place waiting for her
>she tells me that her night was ok. she danced with like 3 older guys and she says she wished i could also salsa dance because since shes with me she cant really find alot of joy in dancing with other guys (even though it is a relatively non sexual dance)
>we have sex
>we tell eachother that we love eachother
>my gf loves me and respects me as a man because i am not a sad beta cuck

I liked it bro good work

If she danced with me it would be a different story

Because my salsa make all the pretty girls want to dance and take of their underpants

My salsa

Still around. Kik me at filterlife

She has a lover once a week

Only once?

been sharing my girl for few years now , its her weekly treat to fuck black guys

Hmmm. Don't know if it fits the thread but anyone interested in the time I offered my drunk passed out gf to a friend?

>too much drinking, out one night with a friend and his girl, he cant dance for shit, she can
>her grinding her ass into my cock all night, she definitely was feeling what was going on
>her man was watching us the whole night, but not upset about what he was seeing
>leaving club we go back to their place for drinks and with her right there
>he asked could he watch her suck my cock, known him for years, didn’t think he was a cuck
>she was happy to get her mouth on me and damn she was good
>ended up fucking her all night while he watched
>she was a hungry little slut

sure! I did something similar when I was dating a girl that was a very sound sleeper, and on Xanax, got her drunk

>were in town looking for new place to live and hanging at the bar talked with some locals and guys that worked there
> she kinda flirty was her nature so we all were getting along well
>took her to room and she was like out out like a light.
>I went back to bar and hung out with the guys some more, the one that worked there commented on my girl
> I said wanna see her naked? he thought I ment picture,
>no right now! took him back to our room and pulled back the covers
>he was like damn! and asked if he could touch her,
>sure why not I said
>he was fingering her and then asked if he could jerk off on her
>Go for it brother, kinda knew where it was going
>hard as hell, he said think I can fuck her?
>told him turn down lights and go really slow
>I had fucked her like this before so I knew she was sound sleeper, but he was much bigger
>she was surprisingly wet and he entered her, she was pretty quiet
>but as he increased his tempo she made some small moans
>he blasted all over her stomach after about 15 minutes and left
> morning she asked what happened , told her I jerk offed on her is all and fingered her
> she smiled and said how many fingers? She was sore!

>she textingsome ramdom dude
>i copy the chat and delivery all her family,
>u are a slut say her mom and dad
>i stop paying the apartment and moveon whit my friend
>she was sleeping in the Street for 5 days
i never see her againg
>fellgoodman.jpg

Damn thats cool bro, mines kinda similar
I offered mine as a favor to a friend, pls don't judge

> gf is a bitch, started off great but we don't get along
> probably gonna split up soon
> I'd do it now but just trying to get as much pussy as possible before the inevitable
> I finish work at midnight, go to friends place, about 8 people there incl gf, they've just been chilling drinking since afternoon
> gf is drunk, we go to a dudes room and screw on his bed
> don't ask him, he's kinda my best friend but he's a beta virgin so he doesn't get a say
> gf kinda passes out while I'm fucking her, that's cool i keep pounding
> nut in her and leave her lying there
> go out most people have gone
> beta dude and I talking in back yard
> he says he's sick of people walking over him and not happy we took over his room
> I get where he's coming from, kinda impressed he's standing up for himself
> tell him, fuck it, I wanna make it up to you
> 'dude, she's in their out to it naked on your bed, I don't give a shit about her anymore, I know you've liked her since forever, wanna lose your v card?'
> strange but he's not into it, thinks it raepy, well duh
> who cares she's a slut, shes even had a train run on her once, she wouldn't gaf
> I put the hard word on, talk him around
> plan sounds weird, that we go in together, he screws her, if she comes too I jump straight in and he can disappear
> lol what could go wrong?
> convince him he's too old to be a virgin and I'm sick of him moaning about it, now is he gonna man up or not?
> he's thinking bout it, looks like he wants to but moral dilemma and shit
> convince him no one will ever know, its just a couple minutes of fun and he can finally find out what its like to be balls deep
> I'll stand in hallway so if she wakes up I'm right there, I've got your back
> he says fuck it, let's roll

Tbc

nice

> walk in together I she's still under the blanket how I left her
> I check her out try wake her
> nothing doing
> pull blanket off her, she's lying like pic related - obviously not her
> tell my bro to make it quick, I hit his shoulder, say 'I'm tapping you in'
> go out leave door open a little and watch
> tell him I'll watch from outside, but just coz she's my property and I need to make sure he's not doing anything weird
> don't have a great view but see him pull his shorts down. got a view of his ass, seen it a hundred times before in school locker
> he throws a knee on either side of her leg sits on her thigh
> can tell he's fingering her
> suddenly his ass is moving back and forth
> he's doing her
> I feel proud, awesome bro, you've joined the club
> he leans forward, an arm either side of her and is humping away
> nice
> but I don't need to see this anymore, especially coz he keeps flashing his asshole
> close the door and go to kitchen grab a beer
> sit outside again light up and enjoy the quiet
> 5 mins later dude walks out smiling
> ask him where did he cum
> pulled out and blew on her ass and wiped it up
> oh shit bro, she's on birth control, you should have nutted in her
> tell him maybe next time

Next time was 30 mins later. Might sound weird but we both went in she was still lying the same way, bro watched as I fucked her he got seconds I stood and watched. Was weird but pretty hot. She never found out, and again she wouldn't have cared

I doubt many guys would do this so probably not many stories out there. Pity. Its hot but strange too.

What's hot is fucking another dude's girl.

Asian gf. She wasn't too sure of my cuck fantasies at the start but eventually started to catch on and actuallt enjoy the idea. 5 days back we were both a party, long story short, she got pretty drunk and high and ended up giving head to some dude in his car after they smoked weed. I was at the party the whole time.

Never done that. Would feel strange, have a real good friend. He's joked about it, his girl is hot AF too and she and I get along real well. Once she and i were talking and we both had a moment where we stopped, looked at each other and it was like we were waiting for the other to make a move. I chickened out and bailed. I'd definitely go there and have fapped to the idea so much. But I wouldn't want him involved, and in know it would kill the friendship. I'm happy getting my pussy off site. I'd love to nail her but think it would cause too many problems in the end

In RL you go for strangers user.

Anyone doing captions like this on kik?

she's pretty.
is the "lifestyle" on-going or just a one time event>

What is the "lifestyle?" swingers, BBC, multi partners, gang?

Moar.

Treat? What the fuck does she do for the relationship that it is a "treat". Just fess up that your woman is a cock holster for better men than you.

It's a pretty long story how she got into it but essentially I works at a factory with most blacks, ghetto area etc.

She'd come up to see me on my lunch breaks. We lived walking distance.

She got a lot of attention, specifically with this black girl and 2 guys and they turned her onto the idea of interracial play.

I set her up with 2 guys that I found for her and it went from there and yes we still do it