Why are those filthy subhuman rats so ugly and how do they even dare to claim they're white most of the time...

Why are those filthy subhuman rats so ugly and how do they even dare to claim they're white most of the time? I mean look at them can a ''human being'' get any more disgusting looking than those kikes?

good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy good goy

idk i don't see a difference

They're olive skinned worthless scum of the earth. jews should be fucking wiped out.

Boulevard

don't be mean towards GODS chosen people OP

You know what, we should just take the Jews out of Germany AND YOU'LL SEE!!! they'll be BEGGING for them back. Without jews the German economy would fall and burn. Don't kill jews, just take them out of Germany. Germans don't deserve such good ppl to live in that shithole. WATCH and see. Germans would not survive without them

well of course

It must suck having your ppl living in Germany a country that tried to wipe out your ppl. I would be pissed and be telling them to move out.

Odin wouldn't choose that.

It's okay steiner we're all one now we've learned to love and take care of each other what's in the past stays in the past steiner

There is no god.

Jews leaving Germany? I seem to recall that happening before. The German economy then prospered.

Ohh well in that case you should let them move into Israel. #openisraelborders.

>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly what I thought jew scum

vite zupremazi vite zupremazi everiveree

Sterben Sie verdammt Jude Abschaum Stück Scheiße. Deine Leute werden sagen, was du säest, dein Gerichtstag wird bald dein Jude sein

oui man je suis juden san xshin sxhian

Whatever shitstains.

I think I just became gay

That's that white power faggot

Remember everyone. Never trust a jew, spit on them irl and never give in to thier mind games. Every Blacc thread on this site is being posted by them to fuel a race war between Christian whites and blacks.