Incest Thread

Incest Thread

Actual stories get double points

Videos get quadruple points

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14259632
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bumping so I can type before thread dies

Only happened once and we never talked about it but we were spanked as kids. If we did something bad,our dad would call us to his room and we'd bend over his knee. He'd pull our pants down and hit with either hand or belt.

This particular time it was just my dad and I. I forgot what I did but he called me and started to spank me. After a few moments he told me to stay on his bed because his leg was getting sore.

He kept spanking me but he pushed my underwear down too this time which was new. A few seconds later he was fucking me. It hurt obviously because I was dry and small, and he was still spanking me. He came in me and sent me off.

Never talked about it, it was like it didn't even haopen.eventually ended up doing consensual stuff with brother years later for a bit, maybe that's what fucked me up and made me think it was okay.

Are you a man or a woman?

That's fucking hot, by the way.

100% hot

Woman. Eh, i didn't exactly mean it to be hot but I understand, it is an incest thread. The later stuff i got into with my brother was hot though, even if I do regret it all now.

Curiosity killed the cat, I guess.

Satisfaction brought it back.

Now my boner's back.

Fuck.

Slutty little sister

Have you ever done anything with siblings or just get hard over the thought?

I want to be between her lips so bad

Not everyone regrets incest. Sup Forums expects hot. Are you maybe talking about abuse? ...because your dad did rape you.

She really likes showing off her lips in most of her pictures

Just the thought gets me hard real fucking fast.

Never had any experiences, wish I had a younger sister, I'm sure I'd have at least one.

fucking hell how old is she? I can't tolerate today's teen girls acting like complete fucking sluts what the fuck is wrong with this world

Your sister's really hot, and her face looks fuckable as all hell.

Have you had any experiences with her?

No, sadly. I wish I did, but it's a huge risk

Not sure I really understand what you mean, sorry.

What do you think turns you on so much?

Hell, I don't know, it just turns me on real good to think of cumming inside my sister, even if I don't have one.

I was just going to ask you if you had pictures of her with her tongue out

I see. My brother came in me a few times but we were worried about pregnancy so it didn't happen often. Also, compliment my damn quads

Lol, Sister user, you hardly post in the group, but you post in every fucking wincest thread.

(This is Squid, btw. I got Kik offline)

*were

Nice quads femanon. How old are you now?

Now that's what I call hot

Thanks I made them myself.

Late 30s, married with kids.

Gonna greentext the brother stuff? Also what happened to your dad after that?

user here asking the good questions

How old were you with dad and bro?

How old is that beauty? :D

just a test to see if this zooms well...

My dad acted like it never happened and so did I. Never ever talked about it. I'm on my phone so greentexting is hard but basically things with my brother started out with sexual exploring and it took off from there.

Shitty story but 100% true.
>be me, 5 years old (male)
>have fucked up family and have uncle that is 11 years old
>also have sister that is 4 years old at the time
>uncle is a weird fuck, but i listened to him no matter what
>obedient
>has me, my sister, and his step-sister (same age as me) go into his bedroom
>dont remember how it progressed, but he has my sister and his step-sister pull down their shorts and underwear
>tells me to touch my sister down there while he watches
>wut
>but i do it, seemed strange but hey, im a kid what do i know?
>after i do it he has me do it to his step-sister as well
>keeps watching and has me go back and forth
>after like 10 minutes of this he tells the girls to turn around, which they do
>dont remember the next part clearly but remember licking my sisters asshole
>think he might have done the same to his step-sis but dont remember
>did that for a few minutes but eventually he let out of his room
Like I said my family is fucked up. No parents anywhere around and all of us got taken away from my mother because of it. Only recently met back up with my sister.

For more info and a few non-nude vids, Kik me at BelievingIsSeeing

Very young with dad incident. Before preteen and brother was mid teens.

Came on stepmoms huge jeans ass after she passed out

So 7 - 8 with your dad and 14 to 16 with your brother...

Close

Nice dubs.

Are you hot?

checked the quads. my sis and me played around when i was 19 and she was 13. started with her wanting me to get her liquor and weed for her and her friends made a joke that shed have to suck my dick. well she got to sucking

no

I must have done my sister 100 times or more. Only ever came in her twice. And then it wasn't much as I was pulling out at the time. I've wanted to do her again now that she's fixed but she's not as into it at 45 as she was at 13.

more incest pics

Wow. It started for us with a blowjob too. Well, in the very beginning it was just touching and masturbating, but the sex actually started from that.

Yeah I can imagine lol

Obviously a mans asshole can get wet you tard

first time we fucked I had just came back home from my first time overseas ( I was military) she was 15. she was all excited and missed me and I was in my uniform which she thought was hot. ended up fucking her in the hot tub in the basement when we were home alone

Family story is long story, but important part is that I have younger half-siblings, including two half-sisters. All live in another state.
Didn't find out about their existence until I was 14 maybe when they visited my state.

>be playing with sisters by chasing each other, playing tag in and out of the house
>my and my sister (older one of the two, 7 y/o at the time) run from my other sister and hide in the closet
>take a seat in a bucket inside closet
>have her sit on my lap
>like the feeling
>make her sit between my legs, on crotch
>tell her to bounce on it
>does it, feeling is amazing
>hear other sisters footsteps in the room, stand up and have us stop
>open the closet and continue playing

cont...

>military
>1776

Holy. Shit.

Fuck me, that's hot

Holy shit thats almost better than dubs the odds of that.
was pretty great she told me she wanted to fuck me cause her friends were asking her about me . she is a tiny redhead with big ass titties even when she was 15. nothing like young full perky tits

This thread has already made me cum twice

U swallow?

Oh, damn, I want a 3-some with those 2!

I'm curious, what made you cum?

>tiny
>redhead
>big ass titties

Talk about close to perfect

...cont

Years later I ended up visiting their state for visit, ended up going further with my younger sister of the two.

>be chilling on the top bunk bed where I'm staying
>watching my bro play Halo 3
>sister also watching, but on bottom bunk bed
>sister wonders where I'm at, let her know I'm on top, she climbs up
>I'm 16 now, youngest sister is 9
>laying together, watching Halo 3 gameplay
>get bored, give her a kiss on the cheek
>she kisses me back
>kiss her again, on the lips
>she kisses back
>escalate to full makeout session
>in between all that she whispers "I love you" and I say the same to her
>continue making out for another 20min

Even after that throughout my stay we would make out when she wanted to.

Fapping.

Specially your story and the other guy's

Yeah, I swallowed whenever I blew him unless he didn't want me to.

how do you get a hot tub into a basement?

by not being poor

Do you have a rape fetish?

pic of sis from about 4 years ago she was 18

>coal burner detected

That's hot

more with this girl?

What fucking points you triple retard?

Still sex up your sister, user?

my slutty cousin hooked up with two of my friends while visiting, we were all pretty drunk, watching her get fucked and sucking dick was too much,, had to join in the fun and fuck her too

Your dads dick or ur brothers dick feel better?

Yeah, I know, she likes hanging out with black people

Any more with this story?

We need those glorious redhead tits

First day on Sup Forums, new friend?

I think you can figure this one out yourself.

Well, that was the first and most intense moment we had. Outside of that it was just making out, her letting me spank her, putting my hand down her shirt.

>came home on leave one time had a sweet >1998 camaro me and her went out crusiing >she was 15 she was having fun showing off to >all her friends I let her drive it down main >street a couple times so she was up for >anything i asked for. eded up driving out to >the backroads. parked off the side of a bridge, >she was looking sexy as fuck in a lil dress
>laid her on a blanket we brought and went to >licking her pussy. she sucks me for a few
>mins then rides me im trying to pull out but >she tells me shes on the pill now and goes
>faster and wants me cum inside her finally.
>finally cum literally like a fire hose fills her >pussy

strawpoll.me/14259632

Who is best Emma?

how many years did it go for?

and fuck you guys i fail at green text

This girl is awesome! Wish she was my lil sis.

Please just greentext the brother shit so i can fap

Just for the time of my stay when I visited. 5 weeks.

That was back in 2014, haven't seen any of them since

Third time

It's probably been long enough that they think it's fucked up. Maybe not though.

I think you mean fucking black guys

I already said it's hard to do it on my phone. I can grab my laptop if it's charged but you have to give me a specific time you want to hear about.

Actually we haven't even really talked about it, I kinda hope that she doesn't remember any of it to be honest. It is hard because I love the idea of incest, but want an actual good relationship with her. However she is really attention needy (cause of other shit) so whenever she comes over to my house she likes to cuddle up with me and stuff.
The closest we have gotten to talking about it is how our uncle is a scumbag and that her adopted parents wouldn't let her see me because they thought we had done stuff together.