Weed plants at home. I'm getting shit weed all the time... I want to grow my own plant...

Weed plants at home. I'm getting shit weed all the time... I want to grow my own plant. But must hide it before family and ppl who come over. Was thinking about a growing box in computer case, old tv or something. Any ideas on smart stealth place for weed?

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/marijuana-space-buckets
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lol wtf
what's the plan for the growth stage?

You won't be able to hide the smell whatever you do. Also a computer case is way to small.

Idk, there are small plants that don't grow cuper big, or mabey I can just cut it if it's too big?

Weed plants get huge and they smell super strongly. -1% chance of hiding a grow op in a computer case. Maybe an auto flowering plant would be small enough but it's still a terrible idea.

oh well... dat sux..

Is that...a...PC Tower?

Get a room that you don't use often with a window. And if your family asks tell them it's under construction. Put a lock on it, and maybe a towel in front of the door so no smell escapes

It's just the guy bought weed from last time said he was growing it outdoor in the forest or something... well... it was like no thc at all. Additionally he harvested it at the end of the autumn...
Yes. I guess it is.

towel wont do shit, its gotta be air tight if he doesn't want any smell to spread

Was thinking maybe a server rack would do better.
Nah.. that's impossible. Would be great if i had that kind of space.

dunno.. maybe a car? A garage? or something burried under ground?

I have a barrel under ground. originally to store water but it's unused now.- That's an interesting idea. But the access is problem. entererance is too small.

If that light is producing heat, I imagine that any leaves contacting the side panel are crisped and yellow.

Build a shed and seal it airtight, install a vent that you can close from the inside. Beyond that there's nothing you can do to mitigate the scent.

depends on the space you have, and the power of the light.
400W MH for veg, 400HPS for flower.
LED for less power consumption.

LED vs. the tube light = tube light yeilds tighter nodes, thicker denser nugs. Tube lights use way more power, put out way more heat.

Smell - end of flower, terpines are being released way more while lights are on -- make sure you have a fan in the window of the room to create pressure to suck the smell out of the room.

small grows - look up space buckets, or red cup grows.

Nutrients - be very careful with these and never give too much. always flush plants with shit ton of water before harvest.

soil - look up good soil combos.. vermiculite, coconut chips - you want soil that aerates well, drains well and allows roots to grow easily

good luck

Can you believe the Jews have people doing shit like this just because the Jews?

Once you switch from 18 hours of light down to 12 hours of light the plants will start budding even if they are only 6 inches tall. You won't be able to hide the smell though, you will get busted as soon as someone walks through the door.

Pot plants stink my dude, you'll have a hard time keeping them secret.
You can hide magic mushroom cakes though!
Sup Forums is not the place to get real info in either of those topics.

Dunno it's just random pic i found
I think LED's are obvious choice
shit...

I think about something like a big barrel burried underground. -No smell, and very small chance for someone to find out. Just gotta lead one cable to it and two for airflow in some discrete places.

(electrical conduit for air in and out)

>Growing weed on a server rack

that's way too small, you should covert a closet.

well that was funny. Ridiculous but imagine how epic would it be if it worked out.

maybe if you had a big tower, not that mini/midi shit. it might be enough space for a single plant.
and then you could use duct and case fans to move air around.

We'll exactly. But if it stinks so much now I dunno... gotta make a way out for the air somewhere outside... It would be great for living in a car. Or or on the boat.

No way you're going to hide the smell indoors. Maybe you can try outdoor, dont know which country you're on.

Just meet a better hookup in jail.

Outdoor kinda sux. Would have to waste a plant every year when the winter comes.

>Bringing high bandwidth to a new level

^

Look up grow cabinet

This -> >big barrel burried underground
Then
>growweedeasy.com/marijuana-space-buckets
When no ones home, Scrape up top lawn (hardest part) (Tip:Air thru top,thru filter, thru top lawn). Make it roomy enough for Xweeks of water an power.

Well, it's live every crop, no?
Every year you plant dem seeds, spend your summer watching for them and then spend your winter so good.

Bonus: Make it a trap door with a Flower bed over it.

I can't believe i'm the first to recommend this, i guess Sup Forums doesn't grow their own bud, neither do i but even i know that you can get an activated carbon filter attached to your growbox which filters any smell comming out of it.

Just buy a premade growbox or tent, only autistic kids make their own boxes in 2017.

attic?

not true, you can get lowrider plants they wont grow over a feet.

He lives with family, so yeah, he's still a kid dumbass. Hence why he requested an incognito setup if possible. I can't believe you're sperging so hard that you miss the initial idea.

>over a feet
Kill me now...

Get a life you fucking stoner.

He dead nigga.

One love faget

>"incognito" without activated carbon filter in some shitty, not airtight, self-made growbox

You realize how stupid that sounds, right? There are premade incognito grow boxes...

>keeping family away from any indoor place for 4 months
won't happen

This is the great way of thinking. Airflow through thin layer of soil and grass. Nonne sees it comming out and none smells it.

If so then carbon filter indoor option seems interestinh. But how long can it be used without changing? Not sure if it will be enough just one carbon filter.

also: exactly -Poor autistic kids who live with parents and must hide them do. Besides autists like to be creative. And careful...

These I could buy, airtight, incognito, i guess they are expensive and not very easy to get and transport...

Yes.. that's right.

Well, the underground barrel seems the best idea for now.

But the cable still has to be plugged somewhere, and there is no warranty someone won't accidentally find it under the lawn. -rain, someone digs to make ground straighter...

What with these carbon filters? do they do it if the box is airtight? How often do you have to change them?

I hear plants grow very well without air.

Meh... Now when i think about the underground barrel it seems to be too risky anywas maintain for now... In the worst case it could get revealed accidentally... by someone finding the cable. Would be the best to have something like this but further away from home or if it belonged only to me.

this:
>What with these carbon filters? do they do it if the box is airtight? How often do you have to change them?

You can build carbon filters using activated charcoal and mitigate the smell. Just ensure the space is airtight except through the exhaust via the filter. Gaskets are your friend. You can also pipe the exhaust to exit through the chimney if you have one, or through bathroom exhaust vents.

Intake and exhaust do not need to be airtight, obviously, but they'll need to have positive airflow and good seals to prevent leakage from other parts of the container.

You don't need drugs, just dab on them hetazz

Is that chocolate syrup on that joint?

Yeah it was bothering me too. Is it?

It's wax you fucknuts

Lol yes of course its fucking chocolate syrup don't listen to

Bucket grow mane
Supplies shouldn't exceed 100$, there are guides on google

Both the best and the hardest. Let's don't lie to myself how would i explain another pc tower working all the time without anything plugged to it.

It's wax, yeah