Wtf is going on with the polls?

what the heck?

I knew trump had high power levels but this is insane.

What ignited such a titan ratings cliff for clinton?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it looks a little bit like a dick

he called her crack head hillary or whatever

He hadnt even started yet.

THEN HE DID

You're fucked

suffering with algebra, i see

May 9th is when she started plummeting. May 9th is when Trump started calling her an enabler at his rallies.

You do understand that a Rorschach test says more about the recipient (i.e. you) than about the picture itself?

Either way, trump is a winner. Clinton a dirty lyier from the house of the crooks. People know.

Was this planned by Trump? Is he that good?

Probably shamed some of the vagina vote out by having the balls to call out that she is using her vagina for votes. The whole "Woman card" sale made it worse, and then people made compilation clips which showed she really couldn't shut the fuck up about "first woman president"

Women also don't like her as much when they realize she is an enabler for Bill and shames his victims into silence.

I thought everyone loved bill clinton

i know mexicans and blacks sure do

They also talked on CNN and MSNBC about that case she took as a lawyer where she defended a rapist she knew was guilty and laughed at that girl's misery on tape. It's one thing if Fox news brings up that story, but when the liberal newsmedia does it, it reaches her core audience.

trump, the meme master

I still think Crooked Clinton has a better ring to it.

He has been on the up trend for over a month. People make the mistake of writing him off and his ideas, but the most intelligent leftists know he surrounds himself with capable and intelligent people, some of the best in politics really. It also doesen't help that his anti forces kinda threw everything they had at him at this point trying to stop him for getting the nomination. So now he mainly just needs to sit back while hilldog gets attacked on all sides right now most of which is recent stuff and legitimate reasons besides what bernie is crying about (as shown by her record level drop off.

Hillary will bump back up once she is confirmed as nominee, news cycle is all Trump right now

It is still going to be a lot closer race than people think

The polls are getting schlonged.

Meme magic

You're late, brah

this is literally the same thing they said about joe biden when obama announced him as his choice for vp

brah help me with my linear hw

ok now this one rly looks like a dick wow

this is gettn scary, trumps a prophet

Do you really watch CNN and MSNBC in germany? Americuck just visiting or what? Not picking, just asking. Euros are always accusing us of not knowing what's going on in the world etc, just wondering if euros really watch our news.

Also hilldog still has the edge right now, we shouldn't delude ourselves, but he has a great opportunity right now and is still just going soft on hilldog at this point, the swing states are against him but the good news is that new polls from Virginia and new Hampshire are bringing good news. If this trend keeps going you will see some serious panic and serious tears.

No I just saw some youtube clips someone linked in a Trump general some time ago where they talked about it.

You really should watch news from multiple countries if you want actual information. You kind of get the feel for the individual flavors of bullshit.

if your dick looks like that we've got a problem

I know, and I do. I was just wondering from the euro perspective. Just don't see many admit to it that's why i was asking. Personally i trust no media but it is interesting to see the disconnects in stories when they come from different countries, Though I'm sure they're all owned by jews etc but they don't own each journalist and details tend to get out despite the narrative.

>watch news from multiple countries
I prefer print.

Funny you mention that... This is what I was referring to. I do not even have TV. Refuse to support the industry. I read lots of online periodicals though.

Try BBC world service , Russia today, and alajazeera
Most people sort of consider them pretty good
Ignore any of the propaganda from Russia today though, although BBC world service is not as bad it's still there
Alajazeera is uh all over the place regarding its view which is why it's good

I only read it if there is an RSS feed I can subscribe to. I know the BBC has one, but I don't know if I have the world service. I'll check RT. I just can't do Al-Jazeera though out of principle.

Colbert was right, the nicknames work

He's just getting started.
youtube.com/watch?v=DUObFqU5cgE

>hillary calls him "dangerous donald"
>tfw it just makes him sound cooler

he is dangerous to crooked people
ayy

Get yours checked out

10/10

No, he is a rapist that was president during a good economy. Blacks will realize that he signed a mass incarceration bill that mostly effected them when Trump hammers it in.

>When Trump branded her with his mark of death.

Ć̞̭͎̱̙͞͞R͏̡̭̭̪͉̫̹̖̲͔̹͟O͠҉̺̙̦̯̬̭͕̟̥͍̬̯͙̝̪Ǫ̷̱͙̹̲̝̦̥̗̟̫͖̼̘͙̘͔̗̀ͅK̷̢̛͖̜͓̞̪̳͎͓̘͚̱̰̠̞̘̪̪̦͠E̢̨̬̞̱̳͙̳̖̟̻̜̝̮͕͚̗͝D͕̦̥͈̖̪͉̣̮͇̣̮̬̰̞̦͘͜͡ͅ ̛̬̳̗̪̖͔͉̫̲̟̰̯̩̠͔̹̦͜͢͜͠H͜͞҉̭̲̠͎͇̭̩͔̦̬̰̝͇̗̥͖ͅͅI̷̘̦͉̜̝̳̝͔̪̳͉͢ͅL̛̝͕̺̞̦͕͈̼̬͖̯̱̱̕͝L̛͏̼̥͈̤̮̯À͙̙̺͚̬̜̤͇̬͍̠͓̻̹̀͜R͠҉̤̼͈͔͙̖͍Y͏̱̜̜̞͔̣̣̪̳̙̻̞͉̣̯̯̕͠͡!̢̡̼̝̭͍̞̟͇͙͙̣̠̯̯͘͢͟ͅ