Realistically, is there anything a hot girl could do that would cause you to refuse to bang her?

Realistically, is there anything a hot girl could do that would cause you to refuse to bang her?

Plenty of stuff
Having an STD for example
Or just being the kind of cunt who I'd be worried would cry rape

Sure.

No. Also I'm gay so I don't fuck girls.

Would rather bang a cool, fun 6 than a bitchy 10 any day.

Start to have diarrhea ?
I mean, I wouldn't refuse to bang her AFTER she is clean, and she cleaned up any mess she could have made, but banging a filthy slut ain't my game.

Having an STD is not something a person "does". That's like saying you wouldn't sleep with a woman for developing a giant tumor on her face.

As far as being a cunt causing you to say no, I call bullshit on that. You're in the middle of jacking off, a 10 out of 10 walks in and asks to sit on your dick, you're going to say yes regardless of anything.

Yep. Your pic related.

this1

this2

this3

>be me
>be angry bout a dude
>want revenge
>post his personal stuff
>try to make him hated
this is not your army user

this4

this5

this6

Vote for Hillary

source?

sauce?

When you are feeling horny, there's nothing in a girl's sexual past that could cause you to walk away if she went ass up face down in front of you. Please get real.

Have an std

Either being entirely retarded or have a shit fucking personality.

Would just make me more angry than anything.

>You're in the middle of jacking off, a 10 out of 10 walks in and asks to sit on your dick, you're going to say yes regardless of anything.

Not him, but you severely underestimate the willpower of a wizard.

source for this?

i think the STD made it clear.

wow

kek

Damn! Sup Forums almost counted to 10!

omg user stop omg user omg

I don't fuck nigger loving whores. Get on my level faggot.

Yeah, but I'm older, and without the frenzy of adolescence in my veins, I can be more choosy. When I was 16, I tried to fuck a girl that a year before had pressed charges against my brother for rape. I would have fucked any hot girl then. Now, I have more self control. Would not fuck a nigger fucker, as in OP's pic, or a girl into bestiality (but I repeat myself). Wouldn't fuck really any kind of whore.

I know this is piper perri but sauce?
also, yes, have an STD

lol what? You mean be in a relationship, not bang.

That's like saying i'd rather have a Prius for a day and not a Bugatti because it gets better gas milage.

A nigger

/Thread

Who requested an army? What made you think the poster was mad? Why are you defending someone spamming a certain kind of thread that is obviously a psyop?

if shes several months pregnant

according to google maps, there is no hammond ln in hanover, NH

this is gross

Smoke a cig in front of me. So nasty.

Bang? Very little besides STDs, except if I get the vib she's going to show up at my house in the middle of the night demanding I leave my wife.

As far as a side chick goes I'd def have my crazy sensors on before getting involved. Yes, I would reject hot if it was crazy.