What is your alcoholic drink of choice?

what is your alcoholic drink of choice?
mine is 95% ethanol mixed in water (1/4 ratio).

i hate beer because of its poor intoxicating potential and low alcohol concentration, hate me some peeing ten times a hour, having to drink shitloads of liquid and feeling uncomfortably full.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2Methyl2Butanol.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And where do you buy ethanol?

Cider or Whiskey (Cider if i want to chill and get drunk slowly, Whiskey is for when i cant be fucked and want to get smashed with little effort).

There are plenty of alcoholic beverages with ~20-25% alcohol that don't taste like watered down antiseptic.

Ah, never mind, I opened the image, you live in Georgia? I bet you can pick up a Kalashnikov, a whore, and a bag of opium at the same store. Happy days.

drug-store. it's cheap as fuck, cheaper than vodka. but actually vodka + water is SIMPLY vodka.

doesn't ethanol kill you???

Rum/White rum. I love the way it tastes kind of sweet and kind of like shit at the same time.

i live in Georgia, but how did you tell it? because i chose russian ethanol brand as an op photo, not georgian one.

yes.

you think of metanol

Yep, if there's enough blood level, ethanol, like most drugs, is a poison in large quantities.

ethanol is not the type of alcohol that you're supposed to drink.

Ethanol, also called alcohol, ethyl alcohol, and drinking alcohol, is a compound and simple alcohol with the chemical formula C. 5OH.

depending on the occasion and time of the year. I am opening a bottle of Bollinger right now, together with some decent quality coke. All for myself offcourse

Yes it is. The alcohol in liquor is ethanol. You might be thinking of methanol, which is wood alcohol. That will kill in any amount.

Bolly w/coke? Blasphemy!

it's illogical to ask if ethanol kills you. every single alcoholic drink can kill you in lethal doses. difference is in concentration: beer has 5% ethanol in it, vodka has 40%, moonshines typically have 40-80% and ethanol sold in drug-store has 95% ethanol in it.

yeah, alcohol can kill you, but it's all about ratio: take that ethanol is 95%, beer is 5%. if it takes, take, 300 ml 95% ethanol to kill you, then you should drink 19 times bigger amount of beer (19 x 300 ml) to get same ethanol level in blood.

Wew lad you are quite the fag.

>That will kill in any amount.
false. it's only about 10-20x as toxic as ethanol by volume, but the intoxication effects are only about equally as potent. Methanol is more toxic because it's metabolized into formaldehyde. Isopropyl acohol, likewise, is metabolized into acetone. The main metabolite of ethanol, acetaldehyde, is also pretty bad stuff, and it's what's responsible for the "hangover" feeling. There is another kind of alcohol that cannot be metabolized in the same pathway to an oxidation product that will get you drunk without hangovers. It's about 10x as potent as ethanol, too, but it's not a natural product of fermentation; it has to be produced in a lab, basically.

erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_2Methyl2Butanol.shtml

why i choose spirits over beer? because beer takes way more time to intoxicate you than spirits and its effects last way longer.

spirits kick in rapidly and go out of body fast.

This is professional alcoholism

ethanol metabolizes at about the same speed regardless of whether you ingest it pure or in a fermented beverage

i know little trick: imagine you are hanging out with three friends and spirit you have has potential to intoxicate only two of you.

what are you going to do?

there's it: bottle cap.

effects drinking fastly gives you can't even hold a candle to what drinking slowly does.

you should drink it with bottle caps as it's small as fuck, slowly. and every one of you will end up being drunk af.

They dont sell 95% ethyl alcohol in any store in the US that is for human consumption. They put methyl alcohol and isopropyl alcohol in it to denature it so it cant be consumed. It can cause you to go blind... Literally

I mean, you can drink it. You can drink E85 gasoline if you wanted to

You need to get 99.9 anhydrous ethyl alcohol
Laboratory grade

alcohol is for pussies, shit tier drug

yeah, i have heard that us doesn't manufacture pure ethanol, but they add other toxic chemicals like methanol, but here, in Georgia, you can buy absolutely pure ethanol.

one can make full-blown, standart, perfect vodka by mixing it with distilled water so that ABV (alcohol by volume) is 40%.

Point me to the brand the makes this 95%

well, i am pretty sure they don't have brandname like meds typically have. spirit i buy is manufactured in Georgia, in some factory and is primarily supplied to drug-stores and hospitals.

weed sucks
alcohol over weed anyday

He probably means the additives and being fermented make the hangover worse.

this