Rick and Morty is great. Come at me faggots

Rick and Morty is great. Come at me faggots

It is a great show.

The fans are cringe factor 9 though, so everyone on the internets has to pretend they hate it now or lose cool points.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I cant find the button to upvote this?

this show was awesome until the normies found it now its a big old stinkin memeie

It's okay but it's clearly Jewish bc they're always trying to force Jewish values.
Rick is like a rip off of Bender fused with some Spongebob humor. I like how he swears a lot but really hate how shills are always trying to whore this show out on Sup Forums.

thanks faggot, OP here, was just looking for this pasta to post on a youtube comment but i knew asking for it would result in endless posts telling me to fuck my hat. I knew that you predictable plebs would post it instantly though if I said the show was great. Twat.

>implying you couldn't find it on google in 10 seconds
>a level of autism I thought not possible

The show is average and sometimes extremely cringey

you people really don't know what autism is do you? You just throw it about like your mom gets thrown about at a house party in a black neighbourhood

Ok I'm fucking sick and tired of this Rick and Morty IQ meme. Please just fucking stop. I don't even know the full story about why R&M fans think the show makes them smart. But honestly I am seriously getting SO pissed off at this meme. I can't believe I'm writing this, but I feel I should. I am so sick and fucking tired of this "Rick and Morty IQ" meme bullshit. Please, it's grating and painful to me. I don't even watch the show (I know almost nothing about it), but I just want this meme to die as soon as fucking possible. It's literally mocking fans of the show, and I am not okay with a meme meant to insult others. I don't know why fans think the show makes them smart, but holy fuck I don't give a goddamn shit. Please, for the love of all that is holy, let this meme die already.

>uses twat
>then mom
>autism so high it could collapse on itself at any moment and form a singularity

Its been a scientifically proven fact that if you do not enjoy Rick and Morty its because you are literally not smart enough to understand its humor

>uses greentext to point out anything unrelated to anything and then associate it with autism
>your mom is still a whore

>gets shit on because he cannot into google search
>deflection failed

>has a pop at someone for using greentext
>proceeds to use greentext

You don't worry about the shit stains on your boxers because you know nobody but your mom will ever see them

>Doesn't understand irony or autism

This isn't 1967. The Vietnam War ended long ago. You can stop using aged terminology now.

More onto your original logic though:

You created a thread on Sup Forums because you didn't know how to type "Rick & Morty copypasta" into Google.

>claims irony
>doesn't understand he's been contradicting himself in almost every post in this thread

show one contradiction? Maybe doesn't understand what a contradiction is either?

I've never seen the show but I'm sure it sucks

Scroll up and look for yourself you illiterate monkey.

You think anyone alive, over the age of 3 that doesn't live in the middle of a rainforest in a wooden hut doesn't know how to use google? Motive is a thing

There are none. You claim you see what isn't there. Demonstrate your magic.

You're one of the few apparently. Cancer thread, hope you get it too and die slowly.

>posting literally anything to bump a free rick and morty spam thread
Yeah well your mom and your sister so there

Scrape off those shit stains son.

>pleb
>Sup Forums

>tfw a dude uses pleb as an insult to other people on the most populous board on Sup Forums, while on that same board
>tfw self awareness is so low that it makes the Mariana trench jealous

It's cause you don't watch R&M so your IQ obviously isn't high enough to comprehend the nuances and intricacies of the meme.

Sigh. Another pleb thinks he has a point.

At least he can do a Google search.

Only plebs use google.

Fuck knows what you are then.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep aboutLIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty trulyAREidiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

another fucking pleb

pleb?
more like dab

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Nigger I want you to tell all of us what you thinks makes you special.

You watch R&M, arguably the most popular cartoon on TV atm. Commoner.
You call everyone else plebs, without any way of differentiating your insult from everyone else using "pleb". Commoner among the pompous.
And finally, you're about 12 years old. Just about the largest age group on Sup Forums. Commoner
You're more of a plebian than anyone here, but you lack any semblance of self awareness so you can't see it

Bump

So close to quints...

The show is great.
The fan base on the other hand, are fags like you

What you think, not thinks. Fucking plebians.