TRIGGER WARNING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>imgur.com/a/MXwrX

She looks ugly, but kind of passable? I'd just assume it's an ugly old woman

He got the lipedema right.

JUST

>32C

That fucking stubble.

>oi, u 'avin a giggle m8, fink I'm ought a real womyn naw luv?

>she

Its much easier to pass when you're gross and fat no matter what you do.

Gas

On the plus side, at least they'll sort themselves out soon enough.

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885

>Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population

slowpoke.jpg.exe (1.44mb)

If I had to choose, I'd go for the dog

imgur.com/a/kNaCP
>At this point on a full dose and starting to feel really great. It really is amazing how estrogen helps your mood.
Come on goyim, take some soothing estrogen pills

fucking kek

Yeah hormone therapy doc, I want the worst of both worlds, can you do that for me senpai?

No problem :]

>Come on goyim, take some soothing estrogen pills
lol

>pics are 3.5 years apart
>still a fucking dude dressed as a woman

true indeed

how can you be so hateful. These women have great courage to become who they are. Shame on you for hiding behind a computer screen laughing at them. One day transacceptance will be the norm and bigots like you will be extinct

Why is 'MtF' more common?

>those brow ridges
wew

you can always change back

my hero taught me that

>t-totally not a mental illness, guys, h-he he

There are some special ones from reddit that at least used to have articles on ED as well.

Because you get fetishists and autogynephiliacs climbing into the frey too.

Maybe half of the men who undergo HRT actually have GID, and that's a very generous estimate. The rest just get off to playing dress-up or being treated like a sissy.

>pics are 4 years apart
>mfw

>how I transitioned from ugly to uglier.jpg

I like to think because FtM is just silly. Even moreso than MtF anyway. Do they even have a reassignment surgery for that? Can they make some kind of abomination psuedo-dick?

Isn't it time for Orchard towers to be operating faggot?

this is gold

>"I've never been so happy."

Google it. It's like a sewn sausage with fat and hair grows on it. Not joking.

kek (top)

all those masculine shoulders kek

What does a guy do if he becomes a woman and then goes bald? The though of it makes me laugh too much.

Hahahaha Singapore you savage.

This is a mental disorder and society is only encouraging it.
Unless you can change your chromosomes from XY to XX. they will NEVER be women.

It's like taking a paranoid schizophrenic and telling them their deluisons are real. or somebody with Dissociative identity disorder that personalities they have a real.

youtube.com/watch?v=KOvSRB-V_8I

>"This was the first time I felt feminine truely in a picture. Life is always getting better."

can't these people look in the fucking mirror? It's a psychiatric condition, just like those anorexic girls that cannot see they aare just skin and bones...how can anyone in his right mind think to be "feminine" like that? These people are being exploited by doctor's kikery

kek
this little fag had chad genetics but his parents put him on HRT before the test really kicked in

you just spelled gospel straya bro

>those delicious nips/tits paired with that hideous face

Errrgh

>nine months

you could have had the body of atlas in that time

Because female privilege > male privilege.

TRIGGER

this fucking asshoe had 2 children and put them trough his psychiatric bullshit

>imgur.com/a/XAzay

Why are you so mad Luigi? What these people do with their bodies doesn't affect your pizza.

This.

The degeneracy in this thread is unbearable.

Disgusting times are ahead...

another cunt with babies

>imgur.com/a/eshFu

/r/ that double-chinned neogaf creature

tell me I'm pretty

>thread author
>13 posts in this thread
I think you're a little obsessed. Just come out and admit that you're attracted to them.

>burgerclap drinking estrogenated water defending this bs

why I ain't surprised?

I'm afraid to google that honestly... and not because i'm at work... but because some things you can't unsee.

Because its easier to be a woman than it is to be a man, especially when you don't have to face biological responsibilities like child birth.

because there's no penis pass

Mama mia Mario, calm your pepperoni! They aren't harming anyone, so why not let them do as they wish?

Someone post the "Nice" pic

You think the people that promote this care? They don't. They don't want people to breed and they're working for degeneracy. When people believe nothing is sacred, they're right and will give up anything for things they want.

idk if its reddit but check this out

Yup. Phalloplasty.

To my knowledge, they take skin from the upper thigh, roll it into a sausage and sew it onto the groin.

It looks exactly how you'd expect. Complete with leg hair.

Maybe in pre-internet days it would fool somebody, but there isn't a single fake penis out there that can pass as real.

I don't even give a shit I would still fuck that if the body was good

yikes. reminds me of a girl i met at summer camp from new jersey who was really into drugstore makeup and teenvogue.

I'm just talking out of my ass but I think there's some kind of birth defect with children getting either too much estrogen or testosterone as a fetus and that's what causes gender dysphoria or whatever. If a child grows up to be MtF that means the male fetus got too much estrogen and FtM means the female fetus got too much testerone and it fucked up the child brain. Pregnant women are more likely to produce too much estrogen so we see many more MtF cases.

>hit me up with dat BBC doc

>They aren't harming anyone

>marry
>make childrens
>one day decide you are, as a matter of fact, a woman
>go to kikey doctor who encourage you rather than treath your disorder
>put children under all this bullshit cause "I ain't harming noone"
>fast forward to your children cross-dressed sucking an old guy smega dick in a parking lot
>tell him to stop
>"I ain't harming nobody mom"

Speak of a hairy snake. Where the fuck did they take that skin from? His fucking shins? Abomination.

>implying Sup Forums wouldn't stick their penis in her
imgur.com/a/V3Cbb

Fuck, why have so many comets and asteroids missed us? We are literally the insane asylum for the universe.

>americans
>promoting degeneracy

Predictable.

>tfw i will never be a cute girl

Go and chop your balls of so that you can do all of us the favour of never fucking reproducing.

Most of these dudes will tell you;
>I don't want to look pretty, I just want to look feminine
And end up going from a 6/10 male to a 3/10 abomination.

They really are nut jobs.

4 months is mid-way between Gollum and Rosie o'Donnel

>fast forward to your children cross-dressed sucking an old guy smega dick in a parking lot

That one's actually passable by the end.

how in the world can be legal to make a child this stuff...I mean, she wouldn't have been able to get a tatoo but they easily pumped her with testosterone...these people should be incarcerated, parents and doctors as well

serious question: is that danny devito?

Is it reversible? Can they go back to looking like a man?

but it's a joke picture

>It's not a mental illness
>Well I transitioned and I'm not suicidal anymore so it's a perfectly valid treatment

The more I talk to these people the more I just want to purge them.

>imgur.com/a/XAzay

TOP KEK.

FUCK

That's a reverse trap. I say it was female to begin with... just had low estrogen levels like some of the dikes we see in society. Butch and manlike.

it's fake user

That is some children of the corn type shit.

asciiheart.tumblr.com/post/143130493324

This one is pure gold Agender transfemme communist faerie. its like someone threw darts on a board with random adjectives

a part from hormones they usually go under a lot of surgery. usually to remove "masculine" bones from hips and jaw etcetera

Doing HRT makes you stop balding because tho

>imgur.com/a/V3Cbb

Underrated post.

>he thinks something changed

There are two options: phallioplasty and metoidioplasty. The meta surgery extends the clitoris making a penis that looks like a real (but tiny lol) penis.

The phallo is where they take skin from the arm or thigh and make a penis from that. This requires getting the hairs permanently removed by laser. It really varies on the surgeon, but some phallo dicks actually look legit. It's usually the weird hairy still-healing dicks all over Google, but there's pics of the finished product that look great.

>this is fine

I bet he resents nu-males for making it harder to distinguish male from female

he's a fucking abomination