Say what you want about grimes, but the guy knows how to make a catchy track...

Say what you want about grimes, but the guy knows how to make a catchy track, I personally think he doesn't deserve the hate he gets on here, but also the love he gets here is somewhat over the top too, I think he's just alright, sitting somewhere in the middle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNda16zKrk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Icky

she's a girl, you dip.
>just alright, sitting somewhere in the middle.
a mediocre artist wouldn't get so much attention. that's a fact. she's great, like it or not.

I don't think you understand

this has largely been debunked, but its 2017 no one cares that shes a trap, if anything people like him more now

Yep, the world has gone unbearably faggy...

bitch looks like a tiki

cute boy

Hey don't make it my problem

who the fuck is this thing?
like seriously he or she wtf

youtube.com/watch?v=N9XKLqGqwLA

my grimesyyyyyyyy

It's all the same, retarded, obnoxious grimesfag doing these threads and fighting people with his samerepeated and unfounded arguments like a broken bot day after day. He's literally the only one in this whole thread fighting people, there's no one else ITT defending her. His dumb writing style with recycled phrases and broken English is visible from a mile.

We have concluded that he is a mentally ill person a long time ago and it's best to STOP replying to him and feeding his attention whoring fragile ego. He feeds off of (You)'s same way slutty girls feed off of Instagram likes - if you stop giving him (You)'s there's no purpose in his life anymore and he'll leave the board and attempt suicide or something. So just do that and stop taking him seriously and ever replying to him since he's the most ignorant, stubborn, hypocritical person this board has ever witnessed. You won't change his autistic mind no matter how good arguments you present to him since his deluded mind simply decides to ignore anything unpleasant to him, especially about his waifu that he is obsessed with and sees absolutely no flaws in.

(BTW, there are definitely some other people discussing her in her generals, but they admitted they rarely post outside of the general. The only two that leave the general are classical music user who is a normal guy that you can have rational, coherent discussions with and this other autistic individual described above. Bear in mind that even classical music user hates that guy and has confronted him and called him a sperg numerous times so yeah, he's hated even in his own circles)

yep, and he's here already: , using some of his well known catchphrases such as "dip", "like it or not" and "that's a fact"

He's just an ugly yoruban

also known as yorubafag

Don't we call him grimesnigger?

Both are equally valid.

Yeah this pretty much sums him up. I'm going to copy this for future threads if you don't mind.

Noticed he's been using 'pleb' a lot recently.

Never in my life I have felt emotional attraction for another person, Never felt any love for all the girls that are in my life, even when they tried, but, I found it, a person that's only beautiful in my eyes, others can say that she's ugly but in my eyes she will always be shining, never I have felt this aroused in life, I love you Grimes

Here's the infamous "Bjork is for plebs" compilation

it's like saying that water is wet

>misgendering someone in an attempt at humor
Sup Forums is literally middle school

TRIGGERED

It's not an attempt at humor dude, he/she said him/herself that he/she likes to be seen as gender neutral.

She's aging like shit & needs a sandwich asap, she's going to look like a crack addict soon

>he prefers THIC girls
pathetic

She just has high metabolism

Stop. She is perfect.

Petite Goddess

Why does this Grams dude rile you guys up so much? His music is boring and Groms doesn't seem like a very interesting person in the first place. I kinda wish people would stop posting so much stuff about Gramps here.

not really, thees a difference from being slim and qt and having the body of a Auschwitz boy. Grimes is the latter.

delet this

She looks like she's been crying

>using some of his well known catchphrases such as "dip", "like it or not" and "that's a fact"
Those are standard catchphrases , dip.

Did you even see him irl? How do you know 1. that he's yourban 2. that he's ugly?

>using some of his well known catchphrases
i feel like that guy has to be a bot. considering how much his posts recycle the same 10 phrases and ideas. he's like a damn parrot and he posts here all the time every day.

either a bot or some cheap labor nigerian worker that gets paid a dollar a month to shill her everyday

Both, wrong. You're just 2 silly retards talking shit.

kek she is a walking talking caricature of a highschool tumblrina attention whore. the only reason why psycho sjws act like this is because they want attention.

source on this btw?

Hi yorubafag.

Literally who?

thicc girls are best girls. skinny thots need not apply

bjork is way better than him

>watch Genesis and Realiti
>still claim Grimes is a man

Do it you won't

These are just lame pranksters. Don't take them seriously. Ignore them and their tricks will fizzle out.

claire pls burn this cursed place

quints confirm our stance on his music

Lol wtf "Claire", aka Carl or Chris.

;_;

>trips
kek wills it

Trap maymays never made sense

She's a petite qt

why do you act like she is a god? you do realize she's just some dirty canadian chick right?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lhNda16zKrk

It's heavily fruity looped and Xe sings in the high pitched baby voice.

Still. Dat chorus.

Okay is this an actual photo or a shoop? I can't even tell anymore

Very obviously a girl.

Does Grimes even have any good songs whatsoever?

Actual, this is the shop

Most handsome boy on Sup Forums

Hawt

dem eyebrows

Gen, Obl and ReaL

the rest is meh

>inb4 "u didnt listen to her enough!"
believe me, I did

>inb4 "u just cant get into her!!"
okay, and?

>quints then trips
what kind of black magic

what about pits?

The OP's photo is the original. This is shopped.

He's prettier on this one

>the rest is meh
You're clearly a pleb. How the fuck songs like (Symphonia IX, Be a Body, Devon or Butterfly to name just 4) are meh?

>he

>>>/yoruba/

great hair though

stop with the meme magic

Groms is Leo tier (from tekken 7) ambiguous.

here's a spicy Gremz

STOP making fun of Grimes. There's nothing wrong with him.

this one looks like pizza

all these songs sound the same. typical bland indie pop shit

(YoU)

I can't wait to see yorubafag's rebuttal for this

>all these songs sound the same.
You didn't even listen to them if you say such a false thing.

Xer music is still very nice, I'll just remember not to fall for xim.

She is Goddess. Stop this heretic bullshit until you are punished.

kek, I like this pronoun

This

i worry about you user.

I can see her nipple :^)

i can see his nipples under that shirt

if you don't like grimes then don't even talk to me

nah senpai, I just did. It's all hazy dance pop shit.

>mu pretending they hate the greatest artist of this generation

Yorubafag insult expected in 3, 2, 1...

You didn't. You're too stupid to confuse anything with beats to "dance pop shit". Get over yourself.

Not pretending to hate, just hate.

Grimey uncut unpeeled clitdick

Holy shit lol

>74945184
lmao, perfect

0, -1, -2,...

does grimes have any songs that don't make me want to fall asleep?

STOP HATING GRIMES, MOTHERFUCKER.