What's Sup Forums's opinion of race mixing?

What's Sup Forums's opinion of race mixing?

I don't think there is anything wrong with it. You should be with whom you love regardless of race desu

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf
youtube.com/watch?v=XpHDmRy_g80
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Moortugal

just a quick reminder that your president is LITERALLY a NIGGER.

>I don't think
There's your problem.

S-she's hot.

I really genuinely want to fuck and would even date a black girl but I don't know how to meet them

Genetic problems and lack of identity for the mixed children.

try welfare office

My gf is asian. Over the years I've dated her, I found Sup Forums and became a white nationalist. Still haven't had the heart to break it off with her.

hard to find in australia esp one that is 0% abo

Should be avoided.
I wouldn't have a problem blanda upping with a qt jap, but I'd prefer not and have a qt white girl instead.

Who am I kidding, I'll take any qt at this point.

>A leaf

> Mocking some other countries leader

It's good. It dilutes the real black population. If we continue blacks will become extinct.

I love my beautiful black wife and I love pounding her sweet pussy every night.

4 billion blacks by 2100 famalam. It is you who will become extinct. You think that they won't be claiming they are oppressed xir/xims and getting airlifted to new homes in Minnesota just like what is happening already?

They're a minority. The more they mix the less exist.

race mixing is how the world was meant to be.

>Why would you ruin your genes, Senpai?

Do you know how to count?

There will be less than 1 billion whites in 2100, while 4 billion+ blacks that's not a minority

>tfw nigger rape baby

it hurts to live

Blacks should mix so that there are less full-niggers.

If blacks are mixing with whites it's impossible for the number of blacks to increase. Stop making numbers up.

Fuck you, that's only technically true.

Thanks to the same system, we're capable of willfully changing the entire universe around us as we see fit.

Everything you see around you that man has made was created from the natural Earth we stand upon. All of it, ripped from nature and crafted.

We are capable of altering reality itself to our will.

The world was meant to be how we want it to be.

If you're race mixing with an whiter person is OK. ..
So in race mixing 50% is wrong

Sup Forums's position has been known and is the same since day one.

black women are alpha as fuck. I would gladly date black women over white.

>black women are funny
>they love to cook
>they can dance
>they are sensual, comfortable with their bodies, love to grind and give head
>they are strong and athletic
>they are often overcompensating for horrible fuckups in their family and will discipline your children and tell feminists to fuck off

If you've never been around black chicks, you don't know what you're missing. They are basically dudes, they banter and are chill as fuck. Most won't be shy or awkward around you and they tell you straight up what they think about you. No games, no bullshit.

Asian women are manipulative psychopaths who love to play games and self harm and control you emotionally.

White women are fickle and simple minded, they have zero attention spam and complete herd mentality, to them a boyfriend or husband is an accessory they can upgrade or exchange for a new one when their friends tell them to.

Black women are the secret GOAT, it's not their fault black men don't stick around and they are stuck having to work and raise children, it's an impossible task but they do their best. The fact some black children succeed coming out of black single mother households is enough to tell you that black women can raise good children and being genetically superior and intellectually inferior it would balance your weak flabby white genetics that are physically unexceptional but mentally overdeveloped.

Are slavs white?

Is that Vince Russo?

I wanna give her my BWC. it is big, thick and juicy.

How have you even met enough black women to have an opinion on them?

I have met one black girl in my life once at a party and she was actually really hot and into me but I ended up sleeping with my ex girlfriend instead lol.

She looks a little like Jezabel Vessir, thats my fetish

I spent a year on exchange in America in a primarily ghetto area teaching little niglets. I got to experience black culture first hand, and it's basically women trying to be both masculine and feminine because the men checked out. A vast number of black girls are chill as fuck, but some get raped and stuck with unwanted pregnancies because they are religious and don't believe in abortion. It's sad, and goes under-reported because the authorities don't give a fuck about black on black crime, and being a snitch is like some judas level sin in their minds.

They are just trying their best, but with a low education, a teen pregnancy and mothers who had to game a system just to get by and not starve they learn basically the rules- everyone cheats, rich people cheat on taxes, white people cheat on their spouses, black people cheat the system and steal to live.

There is a serious problem inside the black community, a lot of their leaders are basically sellouts who have decided to play a victim race card and become independently wealthy rather than address the issues of education and promiscuous premarital sex. They also don't make cheap condoms that are big enough for black dicks, so must black guys cant cum with a regular/cheap 7-11 rubber. They wont use it, black girls are afraid to get on the pill because they don't want their mothers to find out they are fucking, it's a cycle of poverty.

Black men need male role models, black women have many strong female role models, but women can't really manage a household a career and raising children all alone. Neither can men, you need a family.

>I really genuinely want to fuck and would even date a black girl but I don't know how to meet them
>Not being able to meet black people
>A problem

You ungrateful cunt, do you know how many burgers would like to go a week without seeing a pavement ape?

Sort your jungle fever out m8, or go to Melbourne and join Apex

>not having jungle fever
pretty gay

>The fact some black children succeed coming out of black single mother households is enough to tell you that black women can raise good children

[citation needed]

> being genetically superior and intellectually inferior it would balance your weak flabby white genetics that are physically unexceptional but mentally overdeveloped.

Only African Americans are more athletic because there slave masters breed them like dogs and created there own master slave race.

Sudanese or Somalian niggers in Australia (which one are you?) are all malnourished third world refugees, if you breed with them cunts your going to have some nonathletic borderline retarded mulatto's on your hands

Despite the Elliot memes, Eurasian's are a master race, so race mixing with qt asians is fine

No, it isn't bro, I'm tellin ya.

race mixing threads are the best

I see niggers everyday but i live in an upper middle class area so the niggers are kept in check

If you're black your kid becomes less black

pastebin.com/tGMEhbhf

Just no.

All of this is total bullshit by the way.

If theres any truth to what you just wrote you're a fucking degenerate faggot for even considering dumping her because of a stupid/full of retarted children/ meme channel of a fucking image board like /pol.

GTFO libtard

I think it's a disgusting waste if instead of milk, honey and sky you get shit

what disney movie is this?

That assume that by racemixing Op mean undiscriminating, prommiscuous sex with the whole populace body. Which is a stupid thing to let into your head and then post about on Sup Forums.

Daily reminder that the Portuguese are not White, but Christian Arabs.

So, I don't think White people should racemix with the Portuguese.

youtube.com/watch?v=XpHDmRy_g80

isnt that the guy from that shitty clockstoppers movie?

>Love

>alpha
a woman shouldn't be alpha and high testerone m8
black women are indeed alpha since they are the most masculine and domineering

Man. One look at that sheboon, and you can see what an incredibly obnoxious cunt she is.

azealia is pretty based senpai

Indeed, but make sure that person u r in love with aint black, and u good to go

>Have a Japanese gf.
>Wanna have children with her.
>But my mind tells me no, because Sup Forums
I feel you man. I feel you right in my heart.

Read the pastebin. That has more information then I could reasonably summarize suffice to say miscegenation is bad. The image was just one reason. Another reason is that IQ is heritable.

Black people as a whole suck.

Look man if you hate niggers just say it, don't pretend like I'm lying. A lot of guys find black women obnoxious, loud and annoying.

What I said is accurate, and the type of black girl most anons would end up dating is a middle class educated woman who is a little more red pilled and sexually uninhibited than your typical jewfrau white lilly. I've date all different kinds of women, and travelling with a black chick across South America was fun as fuck, best 6 months of my life. I would NEVER marry an asian woman, and white women tend to be very materialistic unless you find the 1 in 100 girl who legitimately believes in Christ and wants to be a decent human being and not just a popular attention whore. Black people are fun to be around, they are relaxed and easy going, the reason we Aussies trigger you uptight burgers so much is that we are a lot like black dudes. Relaxed, easy going, comfortable with women, and since most of us play sports heavily from an early age we tend to be taller, bigger, stronger than your average beta goy from America, who is a pimply weasel into anime and collecting dolls.

The most beta guys we went to school with would be considered chad jocks in your country, so it's understandable how you find our attitude about things grating.

Pure africans are basically stone age primitives. The vast majority of immigrants have no fucking clue how to integrate. I was obviously talking about African American women, which the OP started the thread about. Not some Sudanese or Somali child bride with a hacked off clit.

an impure distillation, a failed experiment that promotes money over well being. Niggers were only imbred into white culture for monetary gains.

>protip: niggers will always be niggers no matter how many white genes you poor into their poverty stricken assholes. Pander to them at your own peril.

If i want what's best for my kids fuckign a Negress and having what will effectively be black kids will make them worse off. If you agree that racism and discrimination are an issue why would you do that to your kids?

Easy pal, just walk 20 miles outside of your city

Even SKYRIM forceing this shit

I've banged several young black hotties in my time. I like them better than white girls, because white girls these days are entitled fucking cunts.

Disgusting

hahah you are honestly retarded sir
go back to reading comics
>killing relationship becuz Sup Forums
>taking Sup Forums seriously
Hey buddy here is some advice. Stop being a retarded kiddie believing all the shit they say on Sup Forums.
If you want a TRUE redpill. Find opinions, find facts, and educate yourself on what is true and what is not. Relying on others is always a bad idea. gets it

Black chicks are annoying as fuck, too rebellious and insufferable.

Yeah, for once I agree with Bagelstien. You're letting her go because of what we say on a ice age cave painting image board? You're part of the problem.

Mummie doesn't approve.

>I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
Course you don't, you and Spain are rape baby central secondary only to Greece

Ok so here's a question: there's this chick at my local gym that's kind of cute. She's from the Dominican Republic, but she's a light olive skin. We hit it off pretty well, but my problem is that she's short as fuck. I'm 6'2" and she's something like 5'5". If I have kids, will they become manlets? Will she grow into looking like Jeb's goblin queen of a wife?

Which do you suppose is worse niggers or abos?

To me it seems abos are kind of like kids with down syndrome, they do dumb shit a lot, sometimes they get mad and throw things but most of the time they're content just to sniff gas and jerk off.

Whereas niggers are like dumb people who will stab you if you step on their shoes.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't see the usual Negroid facial features in the black one. She might be East African.

The dindus that we know are descended from West Africans.

Okay if men do it (conquering, etc.)
Not if women do it.

How hard is this to understand?

And what are white women? Insufferable cunts who always side with degeneracy, are disloyal and always think they deserve more.

> If I have kids, will they become manlets?
Yes. Maternal height is the primary determinant. Although she is 1" taller than the average American woman, you are 4" taller than the average American man.
>Will she grow into looking like Jeb's goblin queen of a wife?
Maybe. Post pics so we can tell you.

I cant think of much nicer than caressing a nigresses black, mottled, patchy skin.
A tiny bundle of afro hair, sticking out of each slightly blacker pore.
Ashy grey elbows like an elephants skin, must be lovely.

Then staring deeply into her bloodshot eyes, running your fingers through her afro, or braided, or beaded, or dreaded hair.
Might take some effort to get them through though.

If you're really lucky she might just show you her dog's dinner vagina.
Smells as nice as it looks and a good chance you'll take a memento home, like aids, or herpes, or the clap.

Fuck my sides

Abbos are more closely related to us then they are to niggers.
They may be ugly as all fuck but they're still better genetic fitness in terms of mating.

I think this thread has made me like black chicks again. They always came off too shallow and they also smell bad, either like chicken or just overpowering natural body odor. But they're also chill. Strangely the best women personality-wise out there, just the worst physically.

Plus as has been said, asians are nervous, manipulative, shy, passive aggressive psychopaths. Men and women.

you think your dad is black? you are like elizabeth warren then.

I'm genuinely curious, is there a term for men who are sweating for that akmed pussy?

The women are usually a lot more into western men than the other way round

non of these people you are showing are arab. they are blacks.

It's fine when white men do it.

How can white women even compete?

mudshark

>Cute, non ghetto, non-SJW black girl.
Ok in my book and really high tier. but you may as well try to find the sasquatch or catch the toothfairy.

I am with a morrocian girl for 7 years now.

She tried her very best to be dominant the first year, and stay muslim.

Now she is the perfect, non-muslim wife. Pretty submissive, very loyal takes care of the house and food works 3 days a week. Helps very much she hasn't got 600 brothers and cousins I guess. Pretty much worships me.

I don't have any pics, but she's pretty good looking. Idk if Jeb's wife was too when she was young, but I don't want to fall into having a guac-life crisis.

>light skin
>black
Maybe self-identify as black but in no way real african...

In the same boat dude.. I've taken too many redpills.. and since the idea of having children has dawned on me lately I realized I don't want a son with squinty eyes and black straight hair

Song of the South

>tfw the first person i kissed was a black guy on prom night
yikes.

F
A
G

Jeb! married the first woman who was nice to him. As long as you aren't an autist you can avoid his fate.

>didnt suck his dick
you should have stayed home dummy

WORLD STAR

WORLD STARR