Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here

Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here.

Basically I recently finished my helicopter pilots license, and well it feels great. I imagine loads of you wish you could fly, but could never afford it. Anyway I had money to splash and recently bought this helicopter, pic related, what do you guys think?

Ask any questions you may have, will try to answer, also don't ask how to gain wealth, as you have to be superior like me to do that ;)

I look forward to your questions, user :)

Aight ill take the bait
I'd say tits or gtfo but idk if I want to see 63 year old tits...

Don't be a pussy, put socks on the front of the skids and show us another picture

Not bait I promise
Roll dubs and I post my saggy tits

I remember this thread from yesterday...

What would you do if we were to roll trips?

you sound like you've squandered your 63 years on this planet

i could never fly in video games, so i've never really been interested in helicopters. Although they seem interesting as fuck.

anyway, rolling for dubs. tits are tits.

Put something in my arsehole

when OP is female is OP still a faggot?

actually, how difficult is it to get a pilots license anyway?

just recently got my motorcycle license, but i've been told getting a license in north america is a joke.

timestamp and tits

Not OP, but recently got my motorbike license too

For a fixed wing private pilot's license, I'd say it could take from 5 months to a year to complete; depending on how much time you dedicate to it.

Though time isn't really the concern, it's mainly the costs that go into it all.

took the written test (M1) , took the MSF shortly after then i automatically got my M2. Now i cant challenge the M test until december (or january?) 2019. With canadian weather i wont beable to get my M until probably april 2019 or so.

Riding bikes is the cheapest in the pursuit of speed though. Dunno if that applies to helicopters, different field

In the US we call them motorcycles and, depending on what state you reside in, getting a motorcycle license is significantly more difficult than getting a driver's license for a car.

you from canada? hope to visit there next year. I'm from UK

in europe you have to change a spare as part of the test, they make sure you know what all of the emergency tools in the trunk are. Also something about checking oil and other under-hood stuff that the average dildo might not know.

In canada it was just knowing rules of the road and dont drive like a dingus and you pass. Same for the bike, except you had to ride within S-shaped white lines and what not.

God i pray when im 63 i dont come to Sup Forums to fulfill my socializing needs.

is it true if you take your driver's test in an automatic vehicle that you can ONLY drive automatic vehicles?

also, are 80%+ of the vehicles on the road manual in the UK?

I just realized that, due to my autistic brain, I didn't answer your question with It's not too hard. Just a good amount of book-work and a few hours in the plane. What I would consider difficult about getting a pilot's license would've been the written test (A 50 question test from a 500 question test bank) and an oral exam followed by a in-flight test.

Tryin

Yeah it is true, if you learned on automatic you can only drive automatic. But if you learned on manual then you can drive both. And I'm not sure on the statistics, but I'm 99% certain there are a lot more manuals than automatics.

The Beta II
Nice

rolln'

Are you a pilot?

Nice little heli, OP. Not registered it yet? Not before the 15th of this month, anyway.

But if we are to believe it's you, we need more pics, with timestamp.

Winrar

DUBS!

Nice roll, son.

OP posted this same thread last night but with different heli. OP is faggot.

Why would a vagina need to fly? Disgraceful

I like helicopters. I have and still am considering going into flying professionally. But I hear that even after you get your license, you don't have enough hours for a real job. You have to teach for another 600-800 hours, which can take years. I could afford it pretty easily, thanks to my dead dad, but not sure I want to put up with teaching for years.

>hur I’m going to buy an engine then make it float
get a car you degenerate