>everyone thinks he died
>comes back alive and suprises everyone
>whatdiduexpect.jpeg
>unlock ultra instinct
>exclusive for gods
>gets his ass DESTROYED by jiren
>calls him “unstoppable”

>everyone thinks he died
Did they actually act worried or were they just like "Aw for cryin out loud, he's not dead again is he?"

who'd win? Legitally?

he was beating jiren til the spirit bomb fuel wore off.

saitama is a parody hero, he would win, it would be feasible to put him against aryll

go jerk off to death battle faggot and leave this site

>he was beating jiren til the spirit bomb fuel wore off.
I haven't watched this since DBZ.
Do you mean to tell me that after nearly 20 years the fucking spirit bomb is still the bullshit almost-but-not-quite-deus-ex-machina of choice after the totally-final-form-for-real-this-time-guys didn't quite finish the job?

Vegeta got some catching up to do

Thanks for explaining what unstoppable means, retard. We really couldn't figure it out.

>even sHit did more damage then him
lmao @ goku tards

Hit has hax though

goku gets his spirit bomb thrown back at him and everyone thinks he dies but he somehow absorbed it and unlocked a power only known to the gods and he beats the shit out of jiren but it wears off quickly and gets his ass handed to him, even beerus (god) and whis (angel) are shocked

But this is in no way the last transformation, dbz is all about getting bigger and badder, goku will no doubt surpass beerus one day (who is roughly like 10x stronger than him or so? I forgot)

its a good fight. took 100+ episodes of bullshit to get here though. youtube.com/watch?v=aTmYJZN2tig

Goku died on planet Namek.

yeah, its still the scapegoat. Im watching vegeta though, he didn't get mad when goku unlocked ultra instinct like vegeta usually does when goku jumps ahead of him. he isnt jealous like when goku and hit fought. its got me thinking.

vegeta also still wants to fight Jiren after watching goku fail, which vegeta is smarter than that. i think something is up

he wuz new transformatiunz n shiet

Eh, I kinda hated his reaction. He didn't give goku his power for the spirit bomb and after he flew to goku after the fight, he acted jealous imo. They keep backpeddling on vegetas character. He finished his jealously arc in the frieza saga, android saga and buu saga when he sacrifices himself but they just want to keep edgy vegeta instead of moving forward.

>goku will no doubt surpass beerus one day (who is roughly like 10x stronger than him or so? I forgot)
How many Raditz is that?

Good to know they never changed the format.
Format meaning 90% filler, equally distributed over the entire show, including the actual plot and final fight.

I do seem to recall Vagina being the only character with the semblance of character development.

Vegeta already has UI or SSB2 or something comparable to UI at least. Very evident in the last 20 episodes or so based on his demeanor.

I miss when the spirit bomb was small but the strongest effective attack like in tree of might. This massive ball bullshit pisses me off

gimme

vegeta still showed jealousy when goku SSB kaiokened against hit. he isnt over it, he began training with whis before goku did even, he is still driven to beat goku.

when goku entered UI and threw that first kick, even gohan couldnt see the attack until goku stopped, but vegeta said he can see it, just couldnt sense the movement.

vegeta has heavipy matured since DBZ, and he has always been smarter than goku. with the "hints" being dropped like him being able to visually keep up with goku in UI when none of the other combatans "besides jiren" could. even toppo and dipsy boy didnt see it and they were right next to jiren.

Vegeta has something and the fact that he calmly questioned goku about what just happened "UI" makes me think vegeta also has it and was trying to confirm through goku. unfortunately goku is an idiot that does shit like that instinctively so he cannot understand it yet.

dont forget Vegeta unlocked SSB before goku, even with gokus exposure to SS red, and goku only entered blue after watching vegeta do it.

exactly, he is gonna hat trick this shit.

power creep on a very old anime, shit happens bro

It's obvious that universe 7 is gonna be saved by the timer, cause there's NO fucking way anyone is beating jiren

i think vegeta is gon a pull ultra instinct out of no where. goku is going to see it, and figure it out just like what he did with super saiyan blue and shit is gonna get nuts.

>do you mean to tell me
found the nignog

Vegeta will obviously get it, or already has it, I really hope theres a big frieza and vegeta showdown on the levels of goku vs jiren.

i really fucking hope frieza gets slapped out of the arena soon

vegeta totally has it, in my head he kind of confirmed it when he was calmly asking goku about it. he was confirming it for himself.

i just want to see frieza get erased.

Nah frieza needs to do something before he gets kicked out. Hes obviously gonna betray everyone at some point but it hasnt happened yet. I'm hoping he someone kills beerus and becomes a proper villain again. He 100% hates goku and vegeta and not even the threat of the universe being erased will stop that

Maybe vegeta was close to achieving it at one point during training with whis but never unlocked it and goku confirmed it can happen or something

>kill beerus
Fuck no, beerus is a good character unlike frieza

Ha what is this cuckery I am reading right here? Saitama is strong, yes, but on the levels of Super saiyan god blue ultra insinct kaoi ken x20 Vegito? You've lost you're marbles mate.

thats why i hate his character thoufh, he is so annoyingly shallow. "oh but he scheming bro" nah he running from his gay thoughts about saiyans.

maybe

saitamas whole point is parody and satire. remeber what aryll did to vegeta? it literally took beerus to stop her and he still didnt kill her.

its not about comparing two fighters, its like goku vs superman. superman wins, why? not because he is a good character, but literally because he is written like that. Similar rules apply with Saitama, sure he is shown as powerful, but you are missing the point of Saitama himself, he was written as a parody to super heroes, he doesn't have a peak strength, he just needs to be at the strength required to make that "One Punch" and end the fight.

i understand it is a frustrating concept but that's how it is.

Get over yourself.
It's clear to everyone here that Goku got his ass raped baggy superman.

Are you seriously denying the raw power of Super saiyan god blue ultra insinct kaoi ken x20 Vegito, FUSED WITH Super saiyan god blue ultra insinct kaoi ken x20 Gogeta? (A stretch but imagine a future goku/vegeta coming back and fusing with present goku/vegeta or bulma clones them to defeat saitama) Now HE the strongest

dont feed the troll

That super saiyin couldn't stand up to superman.

Dude no.
Superman was clearly the strongest.

If he masters it, then yeah, the rest of the arcs will be pretty fucking boring.

thays the only concern i have because they still have frieza and then uub to contend with

You were expecting Frieza
But it was me Dio

you sonuvabish

just checkum

fucking checked

are you having a stroke or are you drunk?