If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses

Every girl must walk around topless wearing tight khaki shorts. The punishment for not doing so is dry humping until I cum. The second punishment is to let me cum on their face and walk around with the jizz for the rest of the day. The third offense would be to take turns getting fucked on a table in the cafeteria by anybody all day.

what about girls who have boyfriends? are they exempt?

Nope. Their boyfriends have to watch them get fucked.

is groping allowed during dry humping? would innocent girls ever get falsely accused

all girls must wear red makeup on their face like cracky-chan, and they MUST be of aryan race, they also have to wear japanese sailor suits, that is the minimum requirement, if they do not follow these requirements they will be tortured and eventually put to death.

All girls must wear flip flops

:)))

any punishments?

If they object to being groped, then the alternative is a handjob. All the accused are guilty until proven innocent.

they must refuse to have sex with any cute boys unless the cute boys spend a night with me as my sex slave :)

All female students must wear schoolgirl outfits with skirts no less than 4 inches from pantie visibility area. Failure to comply will cost each girl 1 hour of total submission to a teacher chosen by the one who notes the offense. Second offense will be same punishment however student will be required to bring a friend at least 2 years younger. Third offense is 2 weeks of being after school house slut and maid.

Whoops. Meant to reply to you.

what are the chances if a guy has a crush on a girl and he falsely accuses her?

Girls must wear thigh-high stockings, short skirts, and no panties every day. If they don't do it they'd be tied up in the locker room for any boy to use

they must also have a cup size under C, the lightest punishment i can give is 3 day suspension.

If she's falsely accused, then I fuck her instead for the trouble she caused.

what would you do if you like a girl, but she hasnt broken any rules and she has a boyfriend?

would they be used often if they get tied up?

I guess I'll just have to outlaw boyfriends.

or maybe just frame her and dry hump her in front of him

what does an after school house slut do?

That’s a good idea

Girls can only use the bathroom once a day at noon.
Naughty girls who can't hold it and wet their panties or try to sneak to the bathroom are punished as follows:

1st offense: Forced to wear nothing but their panties (dry or otherwise) for the rest of the day.
2nd offense: Bare-bottom spanking in front of everyone, until their butt is red.
3rd offense: Must wear nothing but diapers for an entire week. Bathroom access is entirely restricted.

bump

Wear Thigh highs and short skirts
Firts offense would be spanking. Second groped. third fucked infront of the whole class.

groped by who?

Everyone that wants a feel

>school
Confirmed underage b&

what if she has a boyfriend?

How is that going to stop it? She will fucking go through with it and if the boyfriend tries to stop anyone she will get strike 3.

better yet, if the boyfriend tries to stop anything, there should be a secret 4th punishment where she is permanently free-to-use by any guy in the school except him

most likely, high school basketball teams/football teams would use them

That's just sick

>mental illness thread?

or maybe she's found by that one creepy kid who has a crush on her

bump