Wtf. Thats straight up disgusting

wut?

thats fucked up

zdbf

jabba the hut

My sides. Ow my sides.

Dude what is wrong with you?
This is horrifying.

How much food do you even have to eat to end up like these Lardbeasts??

CHEEKA NOO KA WA SOLO AND WOOKIE

HUH HUH HUH

Dill-do

Congratulations mam, it's a vegie.

Holla!

I watched that fucking TV show... They sat around eating a superxlfuckinglarge pizza (about the size of my friggin dining room table). Each one polished off a 2l of coke and then started on tubs of icecream and a bag of cookies ..EACH..

Later that day they had a pic from a local robbery. Fucking hell, I guess they need to rob in order to eat.

Imagine being so fat.you can't see well

what kind of retard ends up in these machines?

i mean you have to literally ram your body into it while its spinning to make it dangerous

They don't pay attention or get to comfy around spinning death machines.

The Bikerfag had it coming

not really, you just need your hand or part of your shirt to come in contact with a rod that's spinning and your entire body gets sucked in

My uncle just got his fingers barely touching it and he lost his arm, i witnessed the shit happen

These things can go up to 2000 rpm. If you dont pay attention, that is what happens.

Lathe's are amazing but also incredibly dangerous, once it has you it wont stop.

bruh

I see you watching me

when you nut but she keeps sucking

BBC

I don't see how those two could Rob seeming as they probably can't leave their house. Hell, I bet they can barely even waddle to the kitchen.

I'm not sure how much money it gives you but since neither of them seem to be capable of getting a job then I'm guessing welfarebux

BEAUTIFUL AT ANY SIZE!

Black Bruised Cock?

I’m a machinist.
One caught my shirt front.
Ripped my shirt off.
I was strong enough to stop from dying

# necrosis? YUM

call me a fag, but arent you supposed to never ever be near the spinning shit thing and just turn the tiny wheels to cut, carve or do similar stuff?

wtf even her forehead is fat? is this somekind of illness?

poor pigo

bruh...she caught her child then sacrificed herself to save him.. :(.. that was like something out of Final Destination or Nightmare on Elm Street.. hell just opening beneath their feet :O

do chingchongs not build any stop buttons on these?

never saw one without an emergency stop button

chongs may be smart but they don't know how to react in emergencies

Story
youtube.com/watch?v=NeIbb-E8vNU

All it takes is a piece of loose clothing like a long sleeve or even a glove to catch on a rough edge to pull you in. Obviously you have never worked in a machine shop or have had basic shop safety training. If it can cut, bend , or drill metal and/or wood it can make very short work of flesh and bone.

Says the fucking retard who have never used one

I got part of my shirt ripped off by one of those fuckers
Thankfully im heavy enough so that shit wasnt able to take me, but it cost me $10 on getting a new a shirt.

tl;dr: being fat saved my life

retard spotted

When you get so fat your body starts to think it is a good idea to store it on your forehead

Why is she purple??

Too bad she's not naked!

Dont know, maybe rotten flesh..

that was cruel

her skin looks black and white, is her circulation that bad?

Oh my god that reporter is painful to listen to

What the actual
What happens next

would be interesting to see her today, if she actually started excercising and losing weight

Looks like some guys testing film prosthetics. You can see the edges for fuck sake.

> tryed

I like how they held it next to their forceps for a sec, comparing the sizes.

goodnight porker

That's Hamilton for you..

this kills the penis.

they look like actual fucking planets.

Had a cunt do this to me today and I slammed on the gas and started trying to hit him and I couldn't see his eyes get wide but I know they did cos I saw him start to shake and ended up hitting at least 200 and then run off the next exit. I guess my autism kicked in and decided to just go for gold.

mr flexo is cool too bad that was his last show.

sorry to hear about that user

mmmm bacon.

>Hi! IM PICKLE RICK

>ham planets

trips (unfortunately) confirm

i would run, she might eat me.

I work with them everyday just about it and all you have to do is run your hand over it and boom slid in and ripped a part.

Can you just imagine sticking your head between their thighs and sucking up all that warm pussy juice that must be just dripping from those hot snatches?

Fucking kill yourself are liberals going to protest against animals like crocodiles to switch vegan next?

checked.

Who would eat that for 1 million USD?

Jesus. Life over, just like that.

I'm surprised the rice monkey actually stopped to look.

I wanna see more shit like this