Who made her do what?What is this delusional bitch on about?

Who made her do what?What is this delusional bitch on about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's about her puppetmasters

>Kanye single-handedly destroys her ego with 1 line
>Taylor makes an entire album in response
>Kanye still doesn't care.
True alpha. Put this little white bitch in her place

Let's be reasonable, she loves having an old fat jewish man's fist up her arse.

All I know is my gf been calling taylor a “snake” since like a year
I thought when Eminem smashed his butt in someone’s face then we all agreed that these VMA stunts were planned.
Then Kanye jumps up on the stage to interrupt taylor’s speech and everyone acts like its the top ten anime betrayal of the century
They still have kids talking about that on Twitter and that’s why they can still sell t.swift albums i guess

dont think it has anything to do with him.

stay in denial white knighting Tay Tay fellow wizard

Everyone else on the internet seems to think otherwise for some reason. Him & Kim K
I'm tired of seeing articles and comments about it

The 'Tilted Stage' line in her new song can be regarded as Kanye's floating stage he did on one of his recent tours. Honestly though, if that was her one diss is a supposed diss track for him, that is weak.

Nu-feminism.
Attack everyone left and right, including other women, but is ok since you are the victim because you are female.

I was born in '96 and Taylor and I have mutual friends
could I be her next record's break up boy who's not famous so she seems more real

That's literally with everything...
The underdog can do w/e they want w/o much backlash and no one really cares..Happens with race, sports, gender, business etc

>I don't like you
Lmao'ing at this pathetic bitch and her highschool level disses

Sometimes simplicity is the best

The media made her do a parody of their perception of her. If a pop track is too complicated for you, there is only suicide left.

But her being not real, is being real. The performer and artist is not supposed to be the person. If Taytay is too subtle, try Eminems personas. He isn't Slim Shady or Eminem, and no one sane would think otherwise.

Really makes you think.

nice hitler digits

oh
look what you made me
do
look what you made me
look what you

is a pretty catchy but bad and annoying hook, but that was true of shake it off too.

The part before is gold though and perfectly produced.

"But I got smarter, I got harder in the nick of time
Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time"

>1488
Your Aryan queen awaits you. Go forth.

She's a talentless corporate slut and the "character" she plays is of no artistic merit whatsoever. Go read some classic literature instead of rotting your brain listening to mass produced culture industry schock, you Warhol's retarded bastard.

>"I don't like it, so it's not art!"
Besides, even if you don't see her music as art, her ability of self-promotion, playing a character and milking the industry is almost unrivalled. How many people made 300 fucking million with music before even reaching their 30s? Taytay is a fucking genius.

Kanye exposed her as a lying bitch and now she is mad. Kanye told her about the famous line. She didn't know that kanye records everything he is doing and they recorded the phone call and kim exposed her. She deserves every hate she gets.

Fuck her and leak the album so we can roast it

honestly it's hard to tell if this is self-paraody or not. The end of the video leans me toward the possibility that it very well could be, but the album cover, the photo shoot she recently did, and now this second single leads me to believe she's being genuine in this direction. glad Kanye isn't buying into it though. I would have cringed if he dropped a diss track on her.

>1488
MEME MAGIC WILLS IT

with those digits you'll be married within a month

I don't even like Kanye as a musician or a person, but damn he blew TayTay the fuck out

o/

why don't you like ye? he's a great guy

you better drop some dank memes

Kanye pls

TSwift is so beautiful, she should just become a model

(((they))) are trying to infect her mind

Post the wet hair pic.

It's a sign!

holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Only pic in which she doesn't look like a psycopath.

She's into human trafficking but it sounds bad, she will kidnap me in Costa Rica.

Btw, take that U.S, 2-0! Long live the futball soccer generated by our little but powerful country.

I was born under a good sign, been high since I was born, if it wasn't for good luck I would have no luck at all.

Ready for it people?

>Who made her do what?
Look what they made her do

wew

wew

made her act all sexual.

Reminds me of an old erotic story where Kanye goes to apologize to Taylor only for Yeezy to assimilate her white ass.

>I was born in '96
i was about to tell you to gtfo underageb& but then i realized that i am 24 and you are only 3 years younger than I am
music for this feel?

>Listening to top 40 THOT music
>Ever
Lmao, buying in to the "drama"

Clearly this

Uh oh...
Don't forget "communists", "capitalists", and "Jews"

Thread is trash

>am 24 now
>still browse Sup Forums

i thought it would just be a phase

WRONG!
He played her like a damn fiddle and you all know it!

>tfw just a little over a month until I'm 25
>started browsing this shit hole when I was about 15-16
>actually fucked up life so hard that I'm essentially in the same spot in life as I was then
Didn't need these feels.