The bible is very clear on what God things about homosexuality. Its clearly a fucking sin...

the bible is very clear on what God things about homosexuality. Its clearly a fucking sin. Why is there still so much debate on this

Other urls found in this thread:

showup.tv/para182
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dunno, especially since it doesn't matter. We have this funny thing called separation of church and state.

homosexuality is wrong though

Probably because God didn’t write the Bible.

Explain how.

Why is the bible still relevant in 2017? It's nothing more than a Jewish fairy tale book and Jews can suck my dick.

>the year of our Lord 2017
>caring what a god thinks
stay pleb

>MATTHEW 18:18

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

read the bible it clearly explains that it is wrong. look at what happened to sodom and gomorrah

What the Bible says doesn't matter though user. Try again.

God is gonna punish you talking like that. he can take everything away from you

and thats why our country is going to shit

Will he spank me just like how I like it?

about whether or not the bible says its a sin? there isn't... very few people argue that its pro gay or even just okay with gays.

the debate comes from whether or not it matters, theres this thing called separation of church and state that says we can't base our laws off of the bible. and if we did we'd need to take care of the real evils like long john silvers first.

>implying

>clearly a fucking sin
You can also be a sinful gay without having actual gay sex

this obviously

> the bible is very clear on what God things about homosexuality
> the bible
> clear on what god thinks
huh? the made up shit people that believe in god that just say what they think he thinks? kys

GOD HATES FAGS

"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven." God clearly is okay with what was written

Obviously Christians and non-Christians are going to disagree on things but what gets me is that some Christians condemn it and others condone it. Like, make up your fucking mind. There's only one God and he either allows it or doesn't, which is it? PROTIP: he very explicitly frowns upon homosexuality and other nonessential-to-life perversions of the flesh.

If homosexuality wasn't natural then it would not exist in nature.

Deuteronomy 14:8

Do you eat pork? Then it's a sin.

Nothing better than multi-mistranslated jibber jabber from the iron age. That's sure what code of ethics and morals I base my life on.

he actually doesn't according to the bible. He doesn't want them to have anal sex, but hes fine with them existing, the whole point of living (according to the bible) is to live a just life despite your urges. having urges does not make you bad, god does not punish people for having wicked thoughts, that wouldn't make sense, he punishes them for acting on it.

good people arent born good, they simply ignore the evil inside of them

A law of man doesn't overrule the laws of the almighty God, my friend. You're to follow the law of man only when it doesn't contradict the big guy.

if they condone it they are not real christians

I don't eat meat at all. so fuck off

he calls it an abomination

You got that backwards user. You're only allowed to follow the laws of "God" when they don't conflict with the law of man. The Bible has no authority here.

the thing there are multiple interpretations of the Bible, therefore various denominations; and the few Christians that condone homosexuality most of the time bend the interpretations to their will.

If god exists, it is genderless and is the being responsible for running the simulation that is out universe. God doesn't if you have a peewee and like peewee up your bum. God also doesn't care if you have a vajayjay and like vajayjays.

Does your god talk to you in Aramaic or in Latin? Maybe Hebrew?

Do you have to write it down and then translate it later?

Sure, if you're a huge heretic.

I believe it all depends on subjective interpretation or total disregard for the Bible. Non-believers won't for what the Bible has to say, and Christians that condone homosexuality ignore certain parts of the Bible or bend them to their will.
While there's free will, people are free to do as they will, as long as they abide by State Laws.

Actually, you're the heretic if you don't believe in the United States of America and the Constitution as the law of the land.

So what? A lot of things are sins. Not everyone gives a fuck or believes in the same shit that you do.

Whenever the debate of religion comes up, it's never about the belief itself. It's the power and influence that religion holds in politics. Telling gays that they can't get married because YOUR god forbids it is some of the most selfish self-centered garbage I've ever heard. This isn't me being edgy or tipping my fedora, this is me speaking about how hypocritical and moronic people are for still not having the brain capacity to separate church and state.

The muslim community wants to implement sharia law in western countries. If they did that and ruined Americas christian values, only then will you see how it feels.

God is omnipotent. he knows all

Interesting approach, I believe God exist, but I always find myself doubting the Bible/Church's teaching. Leaving me to think that even if God is real, he might not necessarily be the %100 righteous or Perfect Deity most people believe.

Part of human nature is to expand, reproduce and be many. That's undeniable, it's why we're overpopulated right now even. If your human nature/abilities doesn't involve growing the population, then something is wrong with you physically or mentally. Whether it be infertility or only blowing your loads into sexes that have never been able to reproduce in the history of mankind, something is wrong. I don't mean wrong in a moral sense, I mean in a physical sense. That's undeniable fact.

Because god doesn't exist and "his" book is a lie?
l'll tell you what I don't understand, why you closeted queers are so fixated on two men fucking.

Omniscient****

Omnipotent is all powerful.
Omniscient is all knowing.
Omnipresent is all being (being everywhere)

etc etc you get the idea.

Should probably read some books or something before commenting on this kind of stuff it's a bit out of your element.

>Its clearly a fucking sin.
So is eating shrimp.
The bible also says that two people fucked and created 1.6 billion people of all sorts of races by constant inbreeding.

I believe he/she meant the internal debate among Christians. Some most condemn it, while a few condone it.

Don't forget Pork as well xD

marriage has always been between a man and a woman. How would you feel if you were married you decided to publicly show your love in a sacred way and then the people behind you was a guy marrying a giant pile of shit. it would be insulting you, your wife, and the entire institution of marriage. Its honestly just people wanting attention. gay people don't need to be married they just want people to think of them as victims. its honestly infuriating

are you trying to say God isn't all powerful

How can something that doesn't exist be all powerful?

like i said earlier in the thread I don't eat any meat at all so fuck off. thou shalt not kill

>marriage has always been between a man and a woman.
False.
>How would you feel if you were married you decided to publicly show your love in a sacred way and then the people behind you was a guy marrying a giant pile of shit. it would be insulting you, your wife, and the entire institution of marriage.
Doesn't matter. You don't have a right to not be insulted.
>gay people don't need to be married
They do if they need to be equal.
> its honestly infuriating
Deal with it.

prove to me right now God doesn't exist

Well, if he is all powerful, let him strike me where I sit (taking a shit)
I'll let you know in about ten seconds.

Hmm, still alive.

I can not believe that a being who can creatr entire worlds gives a shit if I fuck another man in the ass. Do I give a shit if 2 of my fish fuck each other?

Jesus was a fag. He hung around 12 dudes that openly profess their love for him. He lives with his mom and his kuk dad. He thinks the world revolves around him. He never had a woman. He saves a whore which would be a slam dunk piece of ass but he turns her away and tells her "sin no more" and he can cook for a party with a fish and a loaf of bread.

killing you would be a vulgar display of power

its literally the same burning a flag

Which is protected free speech. You don't have to like that people do it, but you have no right to stop them from doing it.

>killing you would be a vulgar display of power
>vulgar display of power
kek, have you even read the bible?

So by your logic, couples who get divorced would be insulting you, your wife, and the institution of marriage. There is no fucking institution to marriage. Not a holy one, at least. It's all a fucking political ceremony created by humans for nothing more than sharing benefits. That's it! The only institution for marriage is and should be love. If God genuinely gave a fuck about marriage, he would be just as pissed off at the couples who grew tired of and lost the love for each other and divorcing. If that's the case, then why is divorce not illegal?

You don't need gay couples to ruin the sanctity of marriage anyway, straight married couples are perfectly fine with ruining it themselves. A staggering percentage of people have admitted to cheating on their wives/husbands at some point in their marriages.

> How would you feel if you were married you decided to publicly show your love in a sacred way and then the people behind you was a guy marrying a giant pile of shit?

Like I would care. Hey, he's the one who's going to be sticking his dick in a pile of shit. Not me. I don't give a fuck what other people do. And dictating their free rights just because it offends me would make me a gigantic pussy piece of shit.

>believes in fairy tales

Well why don't you just tell us. I have no interest in reading the whole thing just for a few pages of context.

Burning a flag is literally the recommended way of destroying a despoiled flag. Your own codes say you should burn your flag.

its not gay to have close friends. so what if he takes care of his parents. his dad was given the task of raising the son of God thats not cucking that is be given the greatest honor. why would he want to fuck a whore thats dirty as fuck plus he was busy saving us from sin. and preforming miracles is not gay

>bible
>what god thinks
kek

You were molested right?

Burning a flag that stands for freedom? The same flag that tells you you cant do this or that but still has the audacity to tell you that it's the land of the free? Get fucked. Until that flag represents what it preaches, I don't give a fuck about that flag.

>his dad was given the task of raising the son of God thats not cucking that is be given the greatest honor.
I wonder if this is really how cucks see themselves.

Fake ass nigga god can suck my dick

>MMXVII years after the death of our lord and savior Jesus Christ.
>Still believes in fairy tales
covfefe as fuck senpai

god sux

I was really hoping the bible humpers would put more of a fight. Oh well...

Because so is eating shellfish and any animal with clove hooves. And wearing clothes of different fabric and planting crops next to each other. And tattoos.
All of those are literally within the same two pages but alot of Christians will say the old testament doesn't apply anymore because you should be stoned to death for all those things i just said
Then they'll turn around while eating their bacon and wearing their polyester blend suits so they can give money to their church to help homeless tattooed people and say that homosexuality is the only thing from the old testament that should stay a sin

I don't give a fuck about the Bible. I do what I want. Me and my deity's understand each other well

No, they're still all going to hell regardless.

Sin is sin, regardless of whether or not you actually believe it to be. The bible says so. Man was literally conceived in sin, that's why I do whatever the fuck I want. We've been set to go to hell since conception.

>Sin is sin, regardless of whether or not you actually believe it to be.
>Science is science, regardless of whether or not you actually believe it to be

science is gay

Our country was always shit. It's just a different kind of shit now.

>parroting what he's been told

There's such a thing called "sexual immorality" that is brought up more than a few times in the NT. Homosexuality falls under that. Also, I'd highly suggest researching what the Old and New Covenant was.

Our country has always been great until Dumpf told all of you idiots that it wasnt

>You should research something that is both pointless and worthless
ok.jpg

What does it say about traps?

If you are a Christian, and have faith that the Bible IS the word of God, clearly there should be no debate. If you are not a Christian, God's word is meaningless. The reason why there is debate is because Christians try to convince people and systems divorced of faith in God of the wrongdoings of homosexual men. Whereas the people segregated from God do not accept God's authority on sin and morality. Citing the Bible does not support your claim to the sinful nature of homosexual men unless you can show that believing is God is better than not believing in God. You need this prerequisite for that argument. Otherwise, you need to construct an argument solely on logic and morality to show homosexual men are morally wrong.

If the bible represents what god says, and god is all knowing and all powerful, therefore he can't ever make a mistake or change his mind. So implying that the old and new testaments are to be taken seriously implies that god made a mistake. So is he not all knowing? Are you doubting gods perfection? Blasphemy!

I dont know how long its going to take for people to realize that the bible was just a fucking scam written by a bunch of ancient woman-hating homophobes who had to think up a deterrent to stop fuckers from killing each other since law at the time was close to nonexistent.

You know what, if God exists, fine. Whatever, I don't care. If he's that petty enough to throw me in hell simply because I indulged in my sexual urges that he gave me in the first place, then why the fuck should I respect him? You don't give a baby candy just to take it away from them unless youre a sadistic cunt.

We'd also have to legalize slavery again.

This is not true,

Any moron not Catholic who.Has read the bible(because Catholics aren't supposed to read the bible), knows homosexuality isn't a sin.

Point me to ONE of the 10 commandments that's says so.

And if you think seaman on the hill makes it a sin, your a further moron with poor reading comprehension,

And the book of Leviticus, does make it a sin, only a capital offense, which are two doesn't things.

Tl;DR

There are only 10 commandments in the bible, homosexuality isn't one of them.

7 deadly sins are sins because they Kawasaki to breaking the commandments, homosexuality isn't one of them.

Homosexuality is a capital offense that hastens the gays to heaven.

Cus the bible is a weird stupid book

>Citing the Bible does not support your claim to the sinful nature

How the fuck do you discuss this topic, then? Your argument is that sin in Christianity (and, by extension the other Abrahamic ones) is not the same as the sin that you consider to be "morally wrong". Yet, it's a religious debate and only one side can use what they "feel" is proof?

Come on now.

Yeah just like he did to job you know to prove a point to satan.

trash the old testament, read the new testament

There are only 10 commandments, homosexuality is not one of them.

Revelations 22:11 even if you believe it's a sin.

muh

reddit

spacing

homosexuality is a sin faggot

>listening to Jews

showup.tv/para182

Shrimp is an abomination aswell. Fuck the bible. Impeach god

Because God doesn’t exist and the Bible is bullshit.

Because god isnt real

Refer to

Nice copy/paste.

There was no "mind change" to be had. Everything is part of a Christian God's plan, and no where in the Bible does God say "Opps!" after the fall of Adam and Eve. Fulfilling a covenant that has existed before the world was came to be is not that of a changing mind.

Bible bashing triple retard, there is no god because I know by watching rick and Morty

>loosed
*lost*
Also what does Sup Forums Think of stranger things season Deux?

get out