Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCVJtDvrR27PQBcsVGZp3Law
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>2017 tell us about your social life?

I know this is bait, but...
>implying

also suck my dick
>current build

Guys this isn't even a troll. For maybe $800 you can build a PC that will completely dwarf all current and next gen consoles for several years. You will make back the return on your investment from the steam sales alone.

is this the same faggot who has his beard and hair switched?

is this the Sup Forums humor thread?

his name is Jimmy Nutron, retard

oh, oh? Ohhhhhhhhhh... ok!

Really broken way to think about finances and that's coming from someone who happily and proudly builds his own computers.

as someone who has this case i gotta ask why? it has more than enough room inside for all 3 pumps. pic related its my pc case

Well I say that even though I haven't bought a steam game in several years. The actual truth of the matter is that building a PC is simply more expensive than consoles and you won't really save any money over console gaming. Still worth it.

because I can

mfw i know the guy in that picture. we use to be good gaming buddy's before his ego got the best of him.

yeah fuck that fucking fat fuck

post speccies

sup bryan

here is his youtube channel

youtube.com/channel/UCVJtDvrR27PQBcsVGZp3Law

reminds me of the brave little toaster

lmao im not bryan but i understand the joke.

im just someone who used to game with him back in the day on cmwgaming servers for bf3 and bf4.

Sos un pelotudo, Damián!

did you ever read the post bryan made about how much of a jew joker was when they met up? Was nuts

got a link? would love any dirty on him.