So wwhat exactly is the problem with communism

So wwhat exactly is the problem with communism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8
youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It doesn't work. Nor will complete capitalism.

As in all things it would work if there was a balance. However our government cares nothing for people and everything for themselves.

It doesent work

iyou might wanna talk to your mum about her cum dumpster being equally distributed

capitalists are too greedy to accept anything that doesn't exploit the lower class. Communism is the only sustainable system but it hasn't worked yet since America likes to unjustifiably attack communist nations, whether it be through violence or legislation.

op likes this

its communism. /thread

Love this picture actually

Everybody dies.

Commie grammar.

Can somebody do that but with Hitler getting horrified at his Kekistan / Sargon of Akkad got fanbase?

It's the idea that people who have money don't deserve it and didn't work for it. So you take it away and give it to everyone.

If no one has a reason to work then why would they work?

We have a good life. Three teslas, a 4 bedroom house, and fully funded college tuitions for our children that are 7,6, and 4.

I grew up poor. I grew up with my brothers and parents living in tents and the back of a pickup truck and I clearly remember dad lifting us up into garbage bins to rumage for food.

I put myself through college and I've worked my ass off to get where I am. I put in 60,70,and 80 hour weeks running our rental company and my blacksmith shop and farm.

My brothers and parents seem to think that it's my responsibility to pay for their new cars, pay off their credit card debts and take them on vacations they can't afford.

But when I offered them jobs and demanded they work 40 hour weeks they were incensed at the idea that I would actually make them work for their paychecks.

Everyone wants something, but they don't want to put in the effort. And that's why communism fails.

It's impractical. It's been proven in multiple countries. Try reading a book.

It involves stealing everything from everyone.

Why don't you take a look at literally every nation that has attempted it.

You've introduced as a method for the power hungry you decry to achieve absolute legal power over everything you do.

You are an idiot, that's what the problem is. They are the genius; you, the goat.

>our government cares nothing for people and everything for themselves
That's pretty much all governments ever
Which is why communism is the worst of all possible systems

What's up with all the HAHA DRUMPF posting on Sup Forums? Did the shills give up on Sup Forums or something?

America and the USSR face off during the cold war
Soviets do everything in their power to topple capitalism
Capitalism kicks communism's sorry ass
>waah, we would have succeeded if not for those crazy kids

this makes it sound like people are inherently lazy, which is just a blatant lie. Laziness comes from poor parenting and not having motivation when the economic system they live in cheats them and the people around them. Also, I don't believe that everyone wants something. That is assuming that people are inherently greedy, and I disagree with that. All greed in the world derives from money and money dictates capitalism. When it comes down to it, capitalism is the entire cause for the laziness and greed in people today. Humans are being born into families where it is impossible for them to succeed because the system doesn't want them to.

>shit guy lies to people about setting up communism
>gets elected because people want communism
>shit guy immediately sets up fascist dictatorship
>no attempt at communism is made
>c-c-communism c-c-c-c-an't work guys
>they tried it already

/thread

checked
Also, because no one would work voluntarily under a system where you receive all necessities no matter what, communist systems inevitably become state-owned slave plantations

>no communist has ever had power
>th-th-they were all fakes
>scores and scores of fakes
>so you can see that communism is still perfect

are you sure you understand the Cold War?...

Communism on paper is a whole different ballpark than applied communism. You might as well be an angsty teen who just discovered anarchy if you think the commie fantasy you have in your head would make for a practical political implementation, especially in the US of A, a nation founded on liberty and freedom to do as you please so long as it does not affect others. The world is not a vacuum chamber. Communism does not work.

I know that the USSR no longer exists, that the Eastern bloc no longer exists, that China is now full of capitalism, that Vietnam now welcomes capitalist enterprise. I know that during the Cold War, one side had routine bread lines, though it had all the natural resources it needed to have massive surpluses. I know that while the USSR was collapsing, from 1980 to 1990, the U.S. GDP doubled, while the USSR GDP shrank by 20%.

>communist leaders were all elected
Are you retarded?

Europa – The Last Battle

This amazing piece of work has every single redpill and trutbomb that has ever been said or exposed on every platform or website devoted to truth. This important documentary gives a great overview of how Europe has been shaped in modern history. The story about the world that people have been told never existed or ever happened. The facts stand on their own - yet if one doubts any of it - they can be researched and proven to be true. People need to see this and I will do my part in making sure it gets out there. Do be forewarned though, your worldview will never be the same. The truth fears no investigation.

YouTube mods are rampant on there so watch the series while you can.

Part 1:
youtu.be/8fPc_ElpdZ8

Complete series: youtube.com/channel/UCXqpN_lZoZU4FR3vIZXCJiA/videos

communism sux

Can you be an introvert and communist? Or do you have to be an extrovert? I ask because it seems like communal life would be harder if you were shy.

The problem with Communism is that it has never worked in practical application.
Problems:

>There are inherently lazy people who will do the bare minimum to get by.

>There are criminals who will always steal instead of work.

>Communism plays to the lowest common denominator. This means there can be no personal achievement. No personal innovation can make a better life for you and your family.

All real world attempts at Communism have led to the deaths of many, many people. It only holds together for a short while, and at the end of a gun.

People will support an economic system that offers them the opportunity to succeed on their own strengths.

You might want to read up on Russia/USSR 1900-1990. Ukraine is particular for the economic angle.

>oh what you no meet grain quota?
>higher quota!
>millions starve
>y-yay communism?