Maybe this can clarify some shit for people

Maybe this can clarify some shit for people.

1) Sup Forums isn't all about evil, edgy, bullying shit. It's fucking random, it's chaos. If you haven't been on long enough to recognize that this kind of shit (a positive-ish raid/thing) happens occasionally then you need to lurk moar.
2) She didn't post her videos to get attention, that's obvious. She doesn't ask for shit, not money, not viewers, nothing except to genuinely make some videos to maybe entertain others. That's a huge difference from the Pewdiewhores and such out there.
3) She doesn't seek sympathy for her condition, or even really discusses it, and seems to give fuck all about what you think about it, which is fucking admirable. You may want her to hide in a fucking box somewhere, but she refuses. Good on her.
4) For a kid her age, she's doing a shit ton better than most of her generation, the goddamn selfish little pricks, you know what I'm talking about.
5) She's fucking adorable, yeah, I said that. I don't need to be an edgy fuckwad trying to get people to kill themselves or posting gifs of shovel dog to make myself feel good, Ive grown the fuck up. Subscribing to her channel and maybe making her feel a bit better about the shit hand life dealt her made me feel better about myself, and I could give two shits what you think about that.
6) I still hate niggers.

Hope that helps, just my two cents.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8
twitter.com/Ogie850
twitter.com/socalove23/status/924265694421590017
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the fuck are you talking about lol

He's talking about the girl who linked her yt and account earlier today/ last night.

And she went from 100 subs to 1.5k subs in a matter of minutes

>not posting the original

what is the account. lemme see faggot

>no link
normie fegot

fucking idiot ass fucking stupid fuck nigger OP

youtube.com/channel/UC9DPeKSRYYGbnNapyekJViw

her most popular video to us
youtube.com/watch?v=d9Xb_PPlRz8

Thank you, niggers

No problem, i have nothing better to do.

Checked

Why are we doxing her again?

wow im dumb i dunno what i was checking

is it bad that i want to fuck her

because it's funny to ruin little girls lives

>
> I still hate niggers

oh man OP you had to throw it in there... you had to and i kek'd

so far B hasnt sucked an has only boosted her sub count, I dont see how its bad to promote that but ok

yes

Are you guys gonna let her die before mocking her? Or is she like a make a wish boxxy?

Remember that homeless guy who had the radio voice? Ted something? Everyone thought it was a great idea to get him a job and send him wishes and donate to him so he would get back on his feet?

But then people started digging around his past and found out that he was homeless for a reason and had done some pretty minor shitty things. And they found out every bit of shit and dirt on this guy until he had to do an Apology Tour and he had his private life dragged up for public consumption.

So maybe she's too young to have done something. But the more attention she gets, the more people will focus on her and her family. And maybe some journalist looking for clicks digs up some shit on her dad, and that brings in family services and they break up a family that would have been fine if only we hadn't decided to be a "positive force in her life".

It's all speculation, but the road to hell and all that.

Fucking newfags come here thinking this place is some "le dark edgy" hidden corner of the internet that only ruins lives. Sup Forums has semi-frequently performed good deeds that generally have gone under the radar because media prefers to focus on the more cruel things.

Does the name Chris Forcand ring a bell? No? Creepy pedo that sent dick pics to underage girls. Unfortunately for him, many of those "underage girls" were guys (like 99% of girls on the internet). Not just any guys, but Sup Forumstards who posted the hilarity filled conversations on Sup Forums before having him V&.

Also Dusty the cat. 13 year old edgelord decided he was gonna beat the shit out of his cat and post it online. Little shit got doxxed and spanked and Dusty was rescued.

William Lashua, old veteran who's family put up flyers requesting birthday party guests for him. Sup Forums didn't want him to be lonely on his birthday so everybody send him birthday cards.

Some fat guy was at a club and an asshole photographed him, making fun of him for dancing. The man looked sad in the picture, so Sup Forums banded together to get the man a huge dance party just for him. He said he was glad the party happened, but he didn't care that people made fun of him, he just liked dancing.

There are other instances where Sup Forums did nice things just to do them, and all of these things happened YEARS ago. Stop thinking that Sup Forums MUST be edgy, because it doesn't have to be anything.

everyone is watching her videos just now!!

Nigger I asked a question how is that edgy? Take your newfound status as faggot and kindly neck yourself.

Now back to my question, What fucking sick pleasure are you guys getting from bumping this kids subs?

nope, that was already explained in OP's post:

I'm calling it now, she'll be on the Ellen show in a week.

Sup Forums user spotted on twitter, recommends to subscribe to her twitter:

twitter.com/Ogie850

according to her twitter @thugbunny, she's from Cincinnati, and writes just like a nigger

Are you really this fucking autistic?

another Sup Forums user spotted in the wild !!

twitter.com/socalove23/status/924265694421590017

That's some sippycup autism.

this degenerate beaner fuck is all full of the #hopesandprayers bullshit isn't he

then why he supports Sup Forums operations?

kek

SHE STARTED A LIVESTREAM

>sick pleasure

I think you're a newfag missing the point and I'm not even that (You), he explains it in literally the first line: there's no 'sick pleasure,' people just love the idea that totally random, unfounded events can cause totally disproportionate reactions (this bitch could get monetized receiving an influx of subs, for instance).

They did this for lukeywes back in the day, this is hardly the first (or last) time this has happened, why you're surprised is beyond me-- but that's just what OP said, lurk moar and things will be made clear

in the meantime, stop fucking trying so hard and go tongue-punch your boyfriend's fart-box. Sup Forums is literally anything and everything that CAN fly on Sup Forums, so every single person who subbed her up could have their own reason. and maybe that's the sick twist-- everyone can commit to the one cause for completely different reasons

another problem is that half the people doing it aren't legal to drink and the other half are old enough to be headlong into careers, so 'a reason' isn't gonna happen-- there's going to be a lot of different motivations. some alternate universe shit

and in all of those universes you're still the bait your mother wished she never had

link plz

We still hate you, faggot.

At least we aren't doxxing disabled people, cuck.

Was just wondering this myself. So No, I don't think it is.

WHICH ONE OF YOU DEAD MOTHERFUCKERS JUST SAID THAT SHIT?

DJ Goldenvoice

The bitch is so ugly she looked out the window and got arrested for mooning

She's roy brisby

What are you talking about.

But the original is inferior.

Who the fuck is making her say Hitler did nothing wrong? Is that her faggot brother?

You are making her say traps are not gay? She is not even aware what a trap is?

Who are fuck her making Hitler did gay? Is not faggot a trap is?

Man, I've been browing Sup Forums since 2011

>and I never saw so much autismo sperglordry

than the comment section of her streaming