Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here

Hows it going guys? 63 yo Femanon here.

Basically I recently finished my helicopter pilots license, and well it feels great. I imagine loads of you wish you could fly, but could never afford it. Anyway I had money to splash and recently bought this helicopter, pic related, what do you guys think?

Ask any questions you may have, will try to answer, also don't ask how to gain wealth, as you have to be superior like me to do that ;)

I look forward to your questions, user :)

How much?

Old tits and timestamp, naow!

>63 yo Femanon here.
get those saggy fuckers out you slut.

This

£280,000

Stale copy pasta... new pic at least.

i mean its already dangerous being a helicopter, you just added to the danger factor by buying a piston engine powered one.

If you paid 280K for an R22 youve been done m8.
Bullshitter detected.
Also R22 is a flying lawnmower, I wouldnt even get in it on the ground let alone the air.

I think a woman at the controls is the biggest fucking danger factor you cum head.

Female drivers shouldn't be allowed on the roads, let along the skies. Gtfo.

Haha that nuts. Was it at least new? I hope you didn't pay that for it used?

> 63yo
>pilot

Not bait at all

Yea new in 2014

A cheap helicopter is hardly $150,000 for a smaller one, start buying private jets in Moscow with my family once you have a penis.

This is how she found out. On YouTube I'm subscribed to some weird channels where people film them selves farting at the camera or in other people's faces. My phone rang because I got a notification of a new fart video. She didn't deliberately go through my phone but her eyes just landed on the screen, she saw what the notification said and out of curiosity she unlocked it. She called me to ask about it? At first I was embarrassed but she said that she has a fart fetish to and to prove it to me she got up, turned around, grabbed my head, put my face in her ass and she gave me a big bubbly wet loud fart . The fart was so loud that I even the neighbors heard it (we live in an apartment). I knew cause I heard them laughing. From this point on she farts on my face all the time and I even fart in her face to. In the morning when we get up, she gives me a big bubbly fart and sometimes I give it to her. Her farts are better then mine. lol. When one of us wakes up before we give each other a big fart instead of a kiss. When I come home from work instead of kissing she makes me sit down and she gives it to me. We are getting married next year and I would not wanna be with any one else. I love this weirdo

I'm a 63 year old femanon, no penis here

Yet you won't prove it. Time to GTFO!

>Not bait at all
Not OP, and not saying I believe OP, but I, too, am 63 (not femanon) and have been flying for many years. Not helicopter, though. Just my Cessna.
When you Sup Forumstards get to your 60's, you'll realize that it's really not that old. I do pretty much any and everything I did in my 20's, just that idgaf what other people think anymore.

OLD COCK OR GTFO!

How much maintenance per hour of flight time?

I am kind of familiar with pilot requirements (hence, WI want to be one) but it seems to me that it is far too stretched out, including that OP stated that "she" just finished her helicopter license, I cannot imagine that the FFA would let her pass the medical exam. Btw. any tips on how to become a pilot or how did you become a pilot? Eurofag here.

Yeah, 60 is the new 20...
Enjoy geezerism

Robinson helos are wracked with problems, you'll perish within the year. The only helos I fly in are corporate (and all are turbine-powered).

you're a goddamn liar

At first I thought that was a jet engine in the back. Strange exhaust there, though the idea of a jet-powered helicopter sounds p cool.

Most helicopters are powered by jet engines, retard

Wow, you bought a Robinson. Good work buying a shit helo user...

Not the turbine driving the rotors, I meant one dedicated to forward propulsion. Helicopter afterburner, mane.

no they aren't you autist. they're powered by turboshaft engines. very different from a turbojet or turbofan. if you had said turbine engine, you'd have been right.

This

It's still a jet engine regardless

except it's not.

Yeah it is

>63 you should know by know.

lets see them saggy dugs.

Tits or GTFO.

Why is your heli still in beta? It would be fucking stupid to fly in a thing thats still in beta.

maybe OP is a beta cuck