Get ready Trumpeteers

Get ready Trumpeteers

Lol

I'm already shitting my pants

There's a 99% chance this will be yet another case of little bitches crying in the streets, tipping garbage cans over, and breaking some windows.

That being said, the local businesses have discussed this and we'll all be legally carrying that day. At my shop, all 4 of us have unrestricted pistol permits and we'll all be ready for the off chance some little shits decide they're feeling froggy.

The only outlets reporting it (with a straight face) are far right fringe sites tho

At the end of the day on November 4th, the little antifas in their ISIS ninja jammies will only look more foolish. But, as I said, best be prepared.

doing gods work user

Hope you bag a couple crybaby AntiFaggots

Fuck off OP - faggot - you fuckwads don't even know what bathroom to use, and we have 16 quadrillion bullets - guess who wins?

OP is a faggot

Note to self: Carry an extra, extra mag

What's happening in Nov.4?

^^^^^

The antifa fags claim they'll overthrow America and make Trump quit or something. This time they're really serious! Seriously serious!

>What's happening in Nov.4?
Checked

A bunch of PolySci 101 flunkies are going to protest (read: throw temper tantrums) again. So all the coffee shops will be short staffed.

K thanks lads
Lookin forward to it

The Hillaryjügend are so cute aren't they?

fuckoff boris

Been sayin' this for a year... this is what happens when you give every kid a trophy.

Nah, it's what happens when you teach kids that they can have literally anything they want as long as they try.

this is the same thing

No, it's teaching kids they can have anything they want if they cry and throw tantrums enough.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>be against fascism
>be fascist
>fascist tactics
>fascist heroes
>fascist quotes
>fascist propaganda
>fascist logos

Oh, libtards... you're like a never ending circus.