/nato/

You may only post in this thread if your country is in blue in pic related.

Why are so many of you guys drains on those of us who actually put forth the money we promised we would for defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Also Canada, you have a lot to answer for

Who is NATO cross with now? Have you sent them a strongly worded letter?

NATO is a protection racket.

Most people live too comfortable lives and forget that military is not only for war, but also for defending peace. Also increasing welfare by reducing military spending is a quick and easy way of getting voters, while increasing military spending makes you lose voters, due to which most European governments just hope that somebody else will raise military spending.

Listen Austria, I have a bone to pick with you. You are supposed to spend at least 2% of your GDP in military, but you have been doing ni such thing. So you can make your """"cheeky"""" remarks but you're in NATO too

NATO is a political and military tool of the US. If you want to keep the power it provides you, you can pay for it.

First of all leafy, aren't you getting a little uppity for being diet USA? And not liking the US is not an excuse to shirk your treaty obligations

What can we do to make people realize that military spending is important?

Also I hope you have a good day today Eestibro :)

>not liking the US
is not relevant. There is literally no reason to contribute because the US will pay for it anyways because the US needs it for its foreign policy. If that changes then it might be reconsidered.

The reason is that your country agreed to do it as part of your membership in NATO.

i think youre right burger, we should pay out fair share. i cant imagine being defensless against bloofthirsty slavshits really. i take your corruption and powerplays over a neorussian empire where i dont have emough food and will be murderd if i dare to say something against the corrupt leader.

Why do you lot keep building military bases in our countries. It's dumb. Is it so you can expose as many countries as possible to the american negro experience?

Let Russia come knocking

He likes dress-up time.

Fuck if I know mate. You can't really force people to learn what they don't want to know. Considering how much the average voter cares about politics and worldwide news you can't really expect nor hope that people will start supporting goverments which don't push unpopular moves until next election.

All blue are colonies of USA

> mfw surrounded by natocucks

Should work with Russia setting up some SAM sites or maybe house strategic bombers to...uhhh.....oh yeah, protect us against Iran.

Pretty much. Wish we'd have better burgers though.

Will finalnd ever join?

Because people are dumb and they do not deserve democracy.
In italy it's an unpopular political move to increase the budget of military defense.
When some political party try discuss about this a lot of people claim that that money can be used for schools or some other dumb shit and that "a better world cannot be forged with weapons" (obv a vast majority of this people are crazy women that live in a world full of cottoncandy)

They do not realyze we are in the fucking middle of the Mediterranean Sea and we have the fucking musliapes 20 km from our shores

habbening in Italy will be real my friend, like you said middle of the sea, boats filled to the brim with armed apes ready for jihhad in europe will land on your shores to defend their muslim brethren when SHTF

All it takes is for USA, China, and Russia to agree that everyone else can eat a bag of dicks and viola, everyone else is controlled by one of the big 3, or are strong enough to fend for themselves, like Saudi Arabia and Chile.

Europe especially is going to have to be scared. Either we give them a big fright, or we let them spiral downwards into apathy and degeneracy. We need to threaten them with murder, rape, pillaging, theft, and all other sorts of nastiness before they realize that they need to spend more on their military and toughen the fuck up. Looking at you, France, Sweden, and Germany.

NATO is a mistake.

Italy is in CJTF-OIR though right? So somebody over there must like war a little.

how do we dismantle nato, the eu and the un and instate nazi german rule over the planet

30 000 VOTES!!!

They are trying to make sweden join :(. We would just lose money and sovereignty on that for a outside threat that dosen't exist.

Nato even had a training that was focused on malö and göteborg swedens southern cities. And they basically trained agenst what they called un legitimate rebels taking over southern sweden. And that exercise was probaly aimed agenst angry swedes taking controll after being tierd at mass imegration.

This just shows it's the zionist in america that is flooding europe. I just hope usa loses it's power soon before it's to late

hahaha.
That's New Zealand you old blind fuck.
Murrican Education

You don't. We decide what happens to NATO.

>We would just lose money and sovereignty
What sovereignity?

Poorfags

Hahaha you are a dumb cow. Taking chile and saudi arabia as strong. And saudi is just a us pupet controled by one of the big 3 like you sayed.

You honestly think that the Soviet Union would not have attacked half of Europe, instead of fucking around in Afghanistan and Vietnam, if NATO would not have been formed?

Ironically, that's exactly that's going to happen the next moment NATO disbanded. Russia will finally take it's revenge on eurocucks, laughing all the time.

We can still refuse foreign troops entering our land

why are you so fucking cucked?
america wanted to build a base on our land so we made them build it on our land in antarctica and then we fucking charge them to stop over when they fly there!
Best part is, they have to fly there because we banned their military ships from our waters! How cucked can you get?
Bahahaha!

You can't even refuse fucking weaponless migrants entering your land. Russians will just march over you, you delusional cuck.

I like free stuff.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

USA absolutely BTFO by Big Strong New Zealand.

They woulden't. They would be a nuclear waste land or completly occupied in a few dayes. Sweden is already in a defence alliance called eu.

thank gott we joined NATO

Hello, can NATO hostages participate in this threat or is it only for equal members?

What do you want sayed?

Defence alliance without united army and with laughable nuclear potential? Now that's a proper joke.

>EU gives a shit about Sweden
they would evacuate all the muzzies and that's about it.

Fuck NATO

hail the union

So only cuckada, U.S. and new Arabia can post here?

>Why are so many of you guys drains on those of us who actually put forth the money we promised we would for defense?
Fuck you and your debt.

GAYTO kike puppet fags :DDD

>not understanding geopolitics

Russia went into afghanistan because they needed control there to influence Iran, the primary military power in the middle east, reason being so they could control the Persian gulf, a huge chunk of the world oil supply (even larger than what it is today) and therefor make a European ground war unwinnable for NATO. The POINT of afghanistan was to beat NATO, so if NATO wasn't formed, they would have cruised across Europe without needing to control the middle east.

You are seresly retarded If you think russia has a chance agenst eu. I se the usa public opinion office has done some work on your country. Made you completly delusional.

Stop being so tsundere and join alliance with Russia. Then you can both do border violations on Sweden together.

breitbart.com/london/2016/04/20/german-and-dutch-military-forces-merge-bringing-eu-army-a-step-closer/

whats stopping putin from invading for example latvia like ukraine? strongworded letters from eu leaders?

And nato would be diffrent? They had a training agenst us. And the scenario they trained for were angry swedes taking controll of southern sweden. You understand that? Usa are zionist hq nato is usa. If we vote nato we will get even more muzzies and usa propagande will start to flow in to our country making us retarded like cezch republic posting here.

Fuck off NATO fags.

NATO is outdated ffs who wants to be in an Alliance with Turks. I would rather have a Russo-Euro-North-america alliance.

You are seriously retarded if you think this "alliance" will last a second after shit hits fan. You will start selling each other the second something serious happen. Your only fucking hope is going nuclear, but Russia have many more missles, and, that's more important, they have balls (or insanity) to actually fire them.

>who wants to be in an Alliance with Turks
I don't :

Who cares about shitty ukraine a non eu member that was russia controled until maydan revolution. You can't even compare them.

NATO

aka

America's little bitches

#NotACuck

NATO and the EU are equally useless for Sweden considering Russia would never invade or threaten our existence.

You have no capacity to come out on top in a ground war or nuclear exchange. You'll lose crucial ground to states appeasing Russia

Go to hell. You are either retarded or a payed us shill.

Our miltary industrial complex in eu are decades before russia. We just need to build alot of factories to pump the shit out.

don't mind my my north Atlantic brothers, I'm just here browsing as a fellow member of the glorious NATO Alliance

>still lost 50% land

Kek

Exactly we should create a new alliance

Yeah, Russia likes to stay away from muslims.

Then exclude usa.

> are decades before russia.

you mean AHEAD. Ahead of Russia. ill cut you some slack, english being a second language and all.

Unfortunately Russia has you beat in WILL. Although maybe your country would respond to the call to arms if your country was threatened by WHITE homophobes rather than brown ones.

They might be stopped at germany, but if you let them linger with eastern Europe for a couple decades they'll become global power again

>Although maybe your country would respond to the call to arms if your country was threatened by WHITE homophobes rather than brown ones
keked

Military relations are improving though

NATO isn't real, it never was

He's right though. If you wanna tell EU countries to piss their relations with the russkies you better be ready to fight the war you wanted.

By having your airport blown up.
Before the attacks liberals were complaining about the fighter jets we're about to buy and about the soldiers in our streets. They're calm as hindu cows today

Try doing that in the present.

Americans and their know it all. I love when they go around asking americans about politics. And evry american answering try to act like they know what the question is about. But they always end up saying something retarded insted of just saying i don't know like evry european or swede would. You are that american.

"we"?
Count us out

NATO is just a useless treaty now.
Russia and US are too big than the twice of the rest Nato nations
India and China won't attack EU because they get a lot of business from there.
Cuckada is never doing to a war.
The biggest threat to EU is the EU itself.
Nato is only preventing EU from going on a war with each other.
EU will never retaliate against sandnigger terrorists using its full power because its too cucked.
ISIS would have been destroyed by now, Paris and Belgium attacks could have been prevented/avenged but the Nato is too cucked to realize the real threats.

Strip away all the EU's social, financial and economic tasks and give them back to the nations. The vacuum needs to be filled with a European military alliance (not a European army though, thats crazy)

>they'll become global power again
Who cares.
>"Oy vey, die for our interests, you stupid white eurogoyim!!!1" t. amerikikes
Kikes have already indoctrinated burgers to die for their & saudi/israeli interests while shitskin tacos replace the whites in 'murica & now they want the same fate for Europe. Seems like there are bonuses to western euros being pacifist cucks.

>but the Nato is too cucked to realize the real threats.

NATO just doesn't want to jump in 'cause they refuse to.

If we had a European military alliance (managed by the army, not by politicians) we would 've already have secured our borders with the islamic world

I'd be angry too if I wasn't an all knowing American. Now get off the internet, it's Ahmed's turn.

A bonus for your enemies maybe retard.

Yeah sure kike scum, your country is the destruction of europe.

That would be fun.

What, are you kidding?
What's NATO supposed to do? Attack their buddies in ISIS?
Our bros, Turks and Saudis worked so hard to get them where they are now and we're going to attack them?
They're on our side!

NATO was created to deal with only one threat, Russia.
Now if those jihadists are killing some eurofags in their spare times, it's just our boys having fun. Keeping their spirits up, you know? No biggie.

we spend 4% of our gdp
2% more than required

The EU is trying too hard to become multicultural, Islam doesn't mix with anything you morons.

As far as multiculturalism goes, you're still the worst.

Unless you're a straight up uneducated nigger, a back woods white trash redneck, or a flag burning mexican everyone in the U.S. is civil with each other for the most part.

Like 90% of your population then?

There's your fallacy. It's over half of your population.

>being part of NATO
>not being on the Atlantic

fucking kill yourself, can't wait till this shitty organization ends when Trump takes office