Checked

here, allow me to show you how to get dubs

psh. nice try fag

Dubs? Nice.

Dubs in reply? Very nice. Hopefully my reply will be dubs as well

Wtf

>tripsoffbyone.jpg
dayum

Simple dubs thread? Let's kick it up a notch.

This should be fun

>3 dubs in a row
>3 non-dubs in a row
let's start another streak of 3 dubsposts

oh

my

god

no

dubs

HEY Y'ALL

omg indeed. not a single set of dubs among them.

there we go. consider those dubs checked

you stop this sorcery right now

kek
checked

check these you newfaggerino

@_@

sdub

Checked indeed

dubs

Checking in.

schaut euch meine doppelten an

newfag yourself.

poop mac loop

wubalubadubs

kys

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid.

kill YOURself

Checkem

trips are gay

Dubsx2

trips and I kill myself

damn you were so close

Yeah, ok. Enjoy playing with the feeble-minded, small-dicked, half-men around here. They are omega as fuck and do not even belong in the gene pool. If you were worth anything at all, you would not even find toying with them to be entertaining. I hunt predators. I don't play with insects. That you amuse yourself with the latter speaks volumes to your intellectual ineptness and vacuous soul. You couldn't handle an alpha's alpha. You would be reduced to a orgasmic convulsing girl ooze dripping uncontrollably, and you can't handle that so you wrap yourself up in petty manchild games to feel superior. It is YOU that have the control issue. Those of us who are actually in control and control others all day long in every walk of life have no need nor desire to engage in mere sparring for amygdala control when we can control the entire brain and reflexively have it act on our will without words, and permanently, with far less effort than you expend in your dysfunctional neural calisthenic dysphoria.

Run along, child, lest I focus my smite on you..

reroll

mustard

pft, only niggers and faggots get dubs, trips are for the reall men

trips you say?

>749408976
>still can't get dubs

then why can't you get them?

Trips are easy

kek'd

I'm gay

oh shit!

Meme

This game is stupid. Let's do something else

chek 'em

Fuck off

because shut the fuck up, nigger

aight lets roll

Why not, it's not like it costs me money to post on here.

No new friend, it just "roll".

ya yeet ya

k

Checked

Rollerino

rollin

Good job OP on the 54s. Now get out of my way and watch glory.

lets put an end to this

Wtf happened to this thread