Can they become superpower ever again, instead of just being America's little bitch?

Can they become superpower ever again, instead of just being America's little bitch?

no
they are boring and ugly people
all they did is destroying and killing

no, their days of power are done

Pot, kettle.

No, America has one of the largest populations on earth and is a massive developed country with untold resources.

UK is a fucking island.

On scale alone, only China could feasibly match the US.

every empire has been faded into oblivion. UK isn't an exception.

no, the UK is WE WUZ: the country. I should know, us and the Greeks are the biggest we wuzzers around.

The UK lives in a perpetual state of denouement, thinking that because they used to rule the world everyone else owes them something. The US tolerates them and pretends they matter for historic and cultural reasons

>WE WUZ:
you can not use this on Greece
they actually were
same with anglo subhumans

of course you can, we wuz is used on anybody who only looks into the past and deflects discussions on current issues with historical arguments

no
its used for people like you
claiming a past that they never had

I accidentally replied to Ikibey

shame on me

The UK does still yearn for the past, but it has its relevance. It was knocked off the top perch where China and America currently occupy, but it sits on the second. France is in a similar position, but the nostalgia and irredentism is better hidden beneath the surface, as they're more involved in the European Project.

Yes, because the UK is the best country in the world :)
I love the UK :3

anglo subhumans are trash

But you speak their language.
Are you the Greek?

Not unless America's severely destabilised and everyone becomes cool with owning colonies again. So no: never.

>The UK does still yearn for the past
>The UK lives in a perpetual state of denouement, thinking that because they used to rule the world everyone else owes them something
The only times I hear this shit, it's from foreigners. Nobody here wants the return of Empire: the education system's thoroughly drilled it into everyone's heads that it was a Very Bad Thing (tm). The current plan is to turn into an international trading hub, afaik.

easy language
for easy people

I can talk to subhumans now.

Ich spreche ein bisschen Deutsch auch :DDD

>Nobody here wants the return of Empire: the education system's thoroughly drilled it into everyone's head that it was a Very Bad Thing (tm)
this isn't true at all, i mean yes everybody has long accepted that the empire will never come back, but it's not remotely looked down upon at all

we're actually very, very proud of our imperial past and that's reflected in our schools and how we only learn the best parts and ignore all the shady shit

>The only times I hear this shit, it's from foreigners
This, why do people think we all sit around obsessing about the empire? We literally learn nothing about it at school other than about William Wilberforce and slavery, you've more chance of learning about the American Civil War than anything to do with Britain overseas at school

banter, weak

need another industrial revolution. maybe discover alien technology or something

i reckon it will leave a lasting impact because of the time period it happened, globalisation and so on. also muh english that so many countries these days mostly because of the US. plus canada and australia are really big countries

they could have taken a lead in the EU and influence it so they benefit from it more but they choosed to leave

>Try to influence EU
>Blurururu muh inselaffen le eternel angloe bluurbu bbuubu muh yurocunt project
>Leave EU
>Blurururu muh inselaffen le eternel angloe bluurbu bbuubu die britshit blruru

No, we're done. Only way we could've become a superpower again is as part of a federal EU but that was never meant to be.

I remember a number of American documents expressing concern over sharing information with the Brits, around WW2

You get the feeling that if they managed to punch above their weight even further America would take measures to stop them from threatening their dominance

you didnt try to influence it you acted like a baby and raged when things didnt go your way, just like now
apparently diplomacy and bargaining is dead for the new "british" generation
stay mad nigel

The EU was (and always would be) influencing Britain more than Britain was influencing the EU. I don't know if Britain was getting as bad a deal from membership as the Leave campaign claimed, but I can't see anyone leading the EU besides internally appointed, globalist officials, who see themselves as being above an outdated concept like nationality.

No we didn't, idiot. We offered to ax the rebate making the UK the second-largest contributor and the largest by GDP on the condition that the EU at least consider looking at the CAP scam, and the frogs vetoed it without even giving it a chance because *they* didn't want to stop their gravy train. If anyone is piss poor at diplomacy it's Yurocunts, hence why the Germans always came to us (and not to you) when they wanted to try something new.
Never stops being funny how many pro-EU posters on here don't actually pay the slightest attention to EU politics and know nothing about it outside of tired memes.

>become a superpower
>by being a vassal of a foreign superpower
The only ones with power in EU are those in Brussels, and their interest isn't in any one nation. Certainly not Britain's anyway.

I don't think Britain could ever become an independent superpower again. Not unless a massive disaster happened to the USA, Russia, and China, and global technological circumstances returned to something like the 18th century. Even then, I doubt the attitude of superiority needed to dominate other countries would return.

I don't get why so many people act like the EU was a foreign power ruling over us. We were part of the EU and we had just as much (if not more) of a voice in it as every other individual EU country.

what history do laz subhumans like you have again?

No, it's too late.