CONMEBOL Qualifiers: Aftermath

6 points between the second and the 8th place

GOAT
O
A
T

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI&t=1m04s
elcomercio.pe/deporte-total/seleccion/eliminatorias-rusia-2018-seleccion-peruana-aun-tiene-chances-averigualo-esta-calculadora-noticia-1978563
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AGAINST ALL ODDS

Holy fuck, Perú still has a chance. Argentina is on suicidal watch. Ecuador can eat shit desu,

qt peruANOS will always try their best?

>5th place plays NZ in the playoff

Messi will literally be CONTAINED by Durante

Or Tahiti.

who /repechaje/ here?

>3 more games without messi

argentina is not going to the world cup unless FIFA overturn that ban

Last 4 games on the qualifier

What the fuck happened with Uruguay?

They did get a tough sequence of matches but this far from a favorable run.

Shit is starting to get risky for them desu..

>mfw Perú goes into an amazing run and cucks Argentina and Ecuador out of the race and gets the play-off place.

the only ones who can overturn that are the TAS. And in the best case they will halve the ban. So most probably he wont play against Uruguay.

>argentina will not qualify to the next world cup
>messi will retire without winning world cup

>August 28
Not long now!

True, they need to beat the shit out of Bolivia, and they will be 1 point away from the 5th place, Argentina is going to lose to Uruguay.

Brazil will stomp Ecuador.
Chile will kill Paraguay
Colombia will beat Venezuela.

>Venezuela - Colombia
>Perú - Bolivia
>Uruguay - Argentina

>august

JUST!

We on suicide watch yet?

Its the uruguay way. Apparently we need to suffer to get shit done.

Also dont forget we're getting fucked by messiless argentina in the next match, so repechaje is sounding good now desu

Fecha 16 la mejor

>5 months

we have to play against Bolivia at home and Venezuela away. We won't end fifth

>be me 4 years ago(15)
>Peru and Uruguay tied up on 6th place
>Peru-Uruguay on Lima with only 4 more matches left
>decides to go because in 16 years we were closer than ever to reach the repechaje
>uruguay was in a shit streak
>Suarez dives as always
>1-2
>cries as a little girl
>4 years later
>goes again because why not
>country went shit due to floods and it was our only break from the disaster
>we won
WE WON.
MOTHERFUCKER WE WON.
There are people chanting in the street right now and some fireworks have been throw.
Today was a good day.

>risky

Everyone non retarded knows that Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Chile and Uruguay are going. Uruguay has literally 2 free matches, 1 where they will need to run a little and the other one is on Argentina I guess.

>What the fuck happened with Uruguay?
The players messed with Paco.

Didn't watch the game, did Cuev4 play today?

Good for you Peru, you guys played well. Its a good time to be happy. Enjoy getting 6th again tho

Are you from Tacna and crossed the border to leech some wifi?

doesn't CONMEBOL translate to "with my ball"?

Injured at min 40. Replaced with Hurtado, who participated on the second peruvian goal. Cueva was acclaimed when he left and people chanted his name

Brasil is gonna put at least 3 on us.

>argentina winning
hmm

I'm afraid that we will choke the next two games

Colombia 1-2 Brasil
Paraguay 0-0 Uruguay
Argentina 1-0 Venezuela
Ecuador 1-1 Perú
Bolivia 0-2 Chile

Screencap this. I don't give a fuck. Brasil will keep raping everyone. Perú will make a surprise run.

>this level of butthurt

fucking kek m8

he dead bro

no

How is it butthurt when I told the truth? If you think Peru is going to Russia, I dont know what to tell you lol

Peru's flag looks like ours in the thumbnail

BROTHER

No. Never.

lmao enjoy you repechaje

>injured on the eve of Paulistão finals

>you guys played well.
That's the most worrisome thing I got from this match. Peru played like shit, and we still lost.
With Suarez and Cavani playing, literally no excuses to lose.
And we did.

Don't deny your inner leaf, BROTHER

no, I just think that peru will try his best

>71
I will, as usual. Thank you for caring tho

>Peru played like shit
that's not true though. During the second half they were really organised and played pretty well

Shut up

>Peru - Bolivia 3pts
>Peru - Ecuador 1pt
>Peru - Argentina 3pts
>Peru - Colombia 3pts
Can we do it bros?

I can see this happening but that Argentina 4 Venezuela 0 is clearly bullshit. Maybe 1-0 with another refball. The final match will have Messi so it's obvious they will win. They better have to. rekting ecuador would make Peru 5th considering Chile is going against Brasil on the final round.

I hope so all I want to see is Argentina getting kicked out.

>Against Venezuela Away
>Against Brazil at home
youtube.com/watch?v=LYdCzs5uPrI&t=1m04s

JAAJAAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

>they were really organized
You know well enough that this is just an euphemism for parked the bus and waited for a counter.

>1-4
lmao. I guess your ass is still hurting. dont be mad tho, you'll qualify. against new zealand.

>A fuckin leaf

POSTEEN PELADAS MAESTROS

>Peru played like shit
They didnt tho, as a team they actually played pretty good. Luckily their players are sporting crystal tier and cant finish for shit or it wouldve been much worse. Our problem is clear, we cant have possesion even against Peru...

>peru parked the bus

you did watch the game, right? they had like 4 clear chances

no need to lie m8

>implying they will not beat Venezuela

if such aberration happens my man they may as well collectively kill themselves by eating pitch grass

I'm so totally drunk right now

that was just at the very end (last 10 minutes), the rest of the second half, peruvians were dominating

Poor New Zealand desu. Wouldve gotten Panama but for horrible luck, now they get 5th CONMEBOL. Kiwis :(

>tfw could be actually fighting for the spot if we didn't shit the bed against Venezuela long long ago

This. Peru was smart enough to exploit Godin's failures and saw that every shoot on Muslera's corner were dangerous. Last 20 minutes, they got rushed by pressure, since its Peru. That always happens.

Meanwhile CONCACAF 4th could actually possibly face South Korea or Australia.

Papa bless bro, last time they went was like before Jesus died

It is almost impossible to lose to Venezuela. Their players were starving in the games.

>Godin
>best defender in the world

When this meme will die?

>Last 20 minutes, they got rushed by pressure, since its Peru. That always happens.

Its not just Peru. Its le garra charrua way were we forget how to play for 80 minutes and try to bully our way in in the last moment.

>a fucking lhama

One hour ago.

Wait, Argies usually say it's Messi's fault their team is shit, why do they almost always lose when he isn't playing then?

Brazil bringing the bantz , too bad poorzuelans aren't around here to respond to that cause they don't even have internet nowadays

he's really solid dude

>This is a solid 8/10 in peru

can we merge neymar-suarez-messi into a un uber soccer monster?
A little luck was missing. Los goles de pedo.
Gonna fuck my gf to cheer up. See you lads.

argies are mad that Messi is the only truly white player in their team

a typical argentinian player is Lavezzi, they should be forced to play him every match

mis predicciones

why are you putting 4 wins to us I have no idea. We are qualified already so we'll definitely drop points

>we come to the last match already qualified
>cuck argies like they cucked us helping urgay
please kek, make it happen

I hate fucking hate Peru desu

it's tough cause you depend on Argentina fucking up all those games, so Idk

kys then. peru are the qtest.

Nah, we know what girls are good looking and we have better. We just don't have many of them.

Finding average looking girls in Chile looks to be easier for what I've seen in instagram. Also what the fuck is the deal with names like Javiera or Ignacia in your country?

What page senpai

yeah but it's pretty possible specially against Uruguay and Ecuador
elcomercio.pe/deporte-total/seleccion/eliminatorias-rusia-2018-seleccion-peruana-aun-tiene-chances-averigualo-esta-calculadora-noticia-1978563

>us beating argentina and paraguay
Just watch us try our best to get our beloved repechaje

>Colombia Brazil in Barranquilla
time to bring zoonigga back

Argentina isn't going to tie with Venezuela

Por Javiera carrera e Ignacia es solamente popular entre la gente de clase media y alta

Mine as well.

Tite won't allow that. Also, the lads are having lots of good ol fun playing and they probably want to show some work after the last WC, plus, playing without pressure sure helps a lot

Argentina, ese puesto es nuestro. Correte pa rriba o pa bajo (mejor pa'rriba asi arreglamos el ultimo partido.
Brasil va porque neymar chupa pija sin mirar.
Argentina esta en dificultadaes porque el aspergie olvidó las pastillas y FIFA, llena de gente honesta como es...actuo de oficio.
El que está en duda e Urguay que siempre es ruleta.. por eso son divertidos los partidos.
QUIERO ALEMANIA - BRAZIL ... fina ll ..fatlity
(uruguay 3ero o 4to)
pro tip--- los cogen de nuevo

Peru(gay)