New cleaning lady comes by to my apartment once every two weeks to mop/clean floors/bathroom etc

>new cleaning lady comes by to my apartment once every two weeks to mop/clean floors/bathroom etc
>great ass

any of you have experience with offering them cash for a little something on the side? would be great for a no-hassle fuck but how do i go about this. obviously asking straight up would be the most effective, but also the most awkward.

>pic related, from potato clock cam in the bathroom

Ask straight up or just slap her ass and show her the cash

Just be straight-forward, ask if she is looking to make extra cash, if yes tell her what you want, if she says yes there you go. If she says no accept it and don't push it further

yeah, i figured this was the most direct approach. there is a language barrier, she understands basic sentences so i need to really make sure she gets what im offering

first cleaning lady i've had in a while that isnt fugly and/or morbidly obese

This.
Also, post more pics if you have any.

The gentleman in me says take her for coffee first but the degenerate says flash some cash (pay and a half oughtta work) and make the offer. Don't be creepy and don't be physically imposing, just be casual and don't act like it's a big deal

dont feel like losing her as a cleaning lady cause she actually does a pretty good job. no interest in taking her out to coffee etc, thats too much work, dont want to be a complete creep etiher

where are the face pics?

Hold up. Language barrier?
Are you offering work to a spic? Come on, why are you supporting illegals on american turf, that's just unpatriotic. You should fire her and employ a true american instead.

Damn... any more thong or face pics?

I'd say find out out if she's married/happy. Then depending on her personality, throw out subtle flirts. Does she speak fluent english? Latina?

know any white bitch that'll clean the pad for $25 and not steal the tv for meth money? kek

yeah, latina. no idea about marital status, or if there is a bf/gf. quite friendly, does her job and has a big ass - and apparently likes wearing thongs to work

I say go for it. I mean really what's the worst that could happen...

How can I get that video? Or anymore thong stuff? My top fetish...

Are you white?

Your right.

Why even bother to pay her any money? I mean, she does come into your home/flat/apartment/whatever, right? So who would see you make sexual advances on her right ahead?

Start with asking her to clean nude for you

ask somebody on uflashtv they aleast got guys doing that shite

yeah i want to go for it, figuring out the best way to do it is why i made this thread

which video? she doesn't clean in her thong, kek. the thong line is visible from what i can see. yes im white

sadly true user

dont want to be rapey user. if she hops on willingly for extra cash, that'd be great.

if not fucking, then this is the next best thing

actually that would be hilarious and hot, and not completely unrealistic.

But if you rape and impregnate her, you'll have a fuckbuddy for almost a year. Given you don't mind a big baby bump while fucking.

get her thick ass to clean in that g-string, bitch would look hot af

offer cash for her cleaning u in the shower

The bathroom cam you mentioned? And The "thong line" is my fetish. If no video, can you show more thong hanging out? or face shot?

Well, they typically think us white guys are cute. I'd say half -ass learn some little phrases in spanish and say them to her, just to make her laugh and break the ice...

if shes wearing that thong to clean shes also fucking for money guaranteed

Until her big mexican husband finds out and makes user the star of a narco-gore video.

this, kek.
not my thing anyway

yeah i have the clock cam, but its just a brief few stills, full video is super long of absolutely nothing happening.

Upload the vids some where, i wanna watch it anyways

drop me a line and i'll send you more as i get them

Op if your still too scared invite a spic buddy to ask her for sexual services for $ next time she does your house. Try not to make it too obvious

if this is her and she's showing off that much, she knows exactly what she's doing

guarantee if you show her enough cash you could at least get a blowie

>pic related

Numbnuts

Just use this simple line OP and all your problems are solved:
Quiero lamer tu culo sucio sin limpiar

Op I was in a similar situation with my cleaning lady. Been married 5 years now. Best pussy Ive ever had. She's Columbian.

I can help with the spanish stuff bro, always targeting the tasty latinas... How to drop line?

Fuck yeah... after gym

Tell her my words exactly as I write them "kee arrow ace her all go rick ow mom ass it ta, see kee tee vow ow goose tar, venn akhee". Send vid of her reaction for scientifical purposes.

Shameless self-bump

Check'd

This

Send tits after doing this

Just go for it. Do u guys talk at all?

Did you record her pissing with that cam?

Post the pics. Show her nudes.

if you seriously think a bathroom cam is a good idea with a cleaning lady who is on her hands and knees cleaning every dark corner and crack in the room...

Are you seriously retarded? She's going to find that shit.

>But if you rape and impregnate her, you'll have a fuckbuddy for almost a year.

And then she'll either rape you for support or you'll get raped in prison.

obviously that dumb bitch didnt find out

thats a meaty ass

I employ an illegal and I don’t give a fuck if you or Trump disagree

but does she have an ass like OPs illegal?

or just tell her, Mis labios le pesca la cocina

>Don't want to be a creep either.

>Creeps on her with a potato cam.

Guess what bud, it's too late.

if she is wearing g-strings like that she is down to fuck

will probably do it for free

Ask her if she needs her ass cleaned by ur mouth. Thank me later