We can all agree he's the best Wu member right?

We can all agree he's the best Wu member right?

only good one desu

Objectivelyz
Way better than tweedle rae and tweedle ghost

Only good Wu members are (in this order):

Raekwon
ODB
Ghostface Killah
Method Man

Ghostface has the best solo discography.
Inspectah Deck has the best verses on full clan albums.
GZA and Raekwon hold a shared first spot for the best solo album.
Method Man, Raekwon and Ghostface have been the most consistent members.

Tical is the most slept on album out of Wu's whole discog. I'd take Tical over Liquid Swords any day.

Not even close

close but not quite, objective order:

GZA > ODB > Ghost = RZA > Raekwon > Method > U-God = Inspectah = Masta

No love for RZA? He also did Gravediggaz.

>Inspectah that low

GZA > RZA > Inspectah Deck > Ghost > Rae > ODB > Method > U God = Masta > Cappadonna

>he's the best Wu member
Pathetic
It's Ghost Face, though I will accept Inspectah as a close second

Are we talking discography or talent?

I kind of feel bad for Inspectah Deck just because if Uncontrolled Substance came out when it was meant to I think people would be discussing it alongside Liquid Swords/OB4CL.

It's weird because almost everybody I talk to always says Deck had the best verses on the album.

Album as in 36 Chambers.

Which album, Liquid Swords? Inspectah Deck is overall a very good lyricist and he's very consistent as well. GZA killed it on Liquid Swords but will never be that good again, same with Raekwon and OB4CL. Ghostface KIllah has the overall best individual discography but it isn't perfect by any means, I never thought much of Ironman in particular.

You could argue that, maybe Meth or Ghost overall had as many good verses.

I do think that the single best verse on 36 Chambers was Masta Killa's only verse on it, which was lucky for him I guess.

36 Chambers in general.

What do yall think of Killah Priest?

My personal ranking:
1. Ghostface Killah: Massive, incredibly consistent discography, and he shows no signs of slowing down
2. GZA: The most technically skilled of the bunch by far, with a consistently great solo discography to boot, but he’s just a little too unproductive as of late to top the list
3. Masta Killa: Underrated MC whose discography, while scarce, is far more consistent than most of his more well-known Wu compatriots – the Masta simply delivers good verse after good verse
4. Raekwon: Great MC who alternates between periods of greatness and periods of boring trash
5. RZA: The genius behind the entire sound, but he just ain’t that great an MC, and he’s lost his touch a bit in recent years
6. Inspectah Deck: Kills every posse cut, but can’t make a solo album to save his life
7. Ol’ Dirty Bastard: He gets the crowd going – and raps – like no one else (plus he’s hilarious) but he was never a brilliant rapper or artist
8. Method Man: Has some great albums, but dove headfirst into the mainstream in the late 90s and hasn’t really made worthwhile since
9. U-God: Who?