Fresh propaganda paid by the EU and Soros owned groups

Fresh propaganda paid by the EU and Soros owned groups.
What dya think?
youtu.be/X1Fq6gtbx4Q

She's smiling ear to ear in that picture

A Greek world would be a better one.

>europe protects it's borders and europeans welcome refugees
xDD

>Long live Europe
Damn. 4th Reich here we come

i want to fuck that fairy

WTF?

Damn...

CANCER FUCKING SOROS HUNGARIAN JEW I SHOOT HIM ON SIGHT IF I SEE ONE SANDNIGGER HERE SUBHUMANS SHOWING FAMILIES WITH CHILDREN WHEN ONLY 20 YEAR OLD MEN ARE COMING ARAB RATS LEAVING WOMEN BEHIND IN WAR

>EU wants to sanction Hungary
>Poland can cockblock everything by itself
>EU wants to sanction Poland
>Hungary can cockblock everything by itself
how can a single union be so cucked?

they can suspend both of your rights to vote

The best would be to kick them out and then to stop the rapefugees.

but that would be undemocratic

Not if majority of members agree on it

you can't kick any country out, that's literally against the EU rules

>that's literally against the EU rules
Rules can stil be changed.

yeah, you aren't gonna do shit, it's all talk just like it's been last year
better prepare more gibs, you fucking loser lmao

You're going out. Our government won't support you.

>you aren't gonna do shit
Of course, I won't.
That was just a wish.

Nice "trade union" you cucks got there. As soon as my papers are approved im off to the usa and will laugh on Eurabian terror attacks and gang rapes.

>comments and like/dislike bar inabled

woah, now that mighty Slovakia has stated its will, surely everyone will follow

do you realise you need atleast one country to vote against it, and it cant be hungary

Its a literal gypsy who shits up every thread with pro EU bullshit

This.
If they were so sure of their opinions they would have no problem opening the comments and like/dislikes.

These names at the end

FUCK PARISIANS
U
C
K

I'm just saying that Fico won't veto sanctions against Hungary and Poland. Czechs won't do that either.

PiS alienated everyone except Orbán.

antifag is not gypsy

Have fun getting shot because they mistook you for a shitskin.

>it's a french thing

I'm so damn sorry, world.

are you the same faggot who is marrying niggress? you are going from bad to worse

If all refugees were white, spoke English, came in nuclear families and were willing to work then there wouldn't be a "refugee crisis"

Love live the thousand year reic- I mean eurodame

Im as white as one can get + tall with green eyes

Why are Western Europeans so obsessed in building their concentration camps in Eastern Europe?
Can't they build them in their own territory for once?

Both Poland and Hungary still have voting rights as far as I'm concerned. And if EU starts suspending its member's rights, then it might as well mean the end of it.

Why EU still exists?

So are you telling me there would be no problem if within a year 10 million Americans came to Canada as refugees for whatever reason?

>If all refugees were white, spoke English, came in nuclear families and were willing to work then there wouldn't be a "refugee crisis"
except there'd still be millions of pissed ofrf, hungry, desperate people who have endured such criminal acts and death that they would feel no problem doing them wherever they go pham

EU is such a nice shitshow.

>flag

less of a shitshow than eu atm t b h

Sup Forums got you seriously brainwashed if you think that Russia is a better place to live than even the most libshit country in EU.

it certainly isn't, but the eu is currently invoking bigger shitstorm than fucking great migration of the peoples; we will see who will live better in no more than 4-5 decades

WHY ARE THEY EATING LIKE MUSLIMS IN EUROPE AT THE END?

Right: Person before fap
Left: Person after fap

what did he mean by this

Metaphorical terms ofc

Because eating from the floor like a fucking animal with your hands is super progressive and tolerant

I agree, but the problem is people have this black-and-white thinking where you either have to be a power bottom for Putin or a tranny rights uber alles EU shill. I don't see why I can't be opposed to Russian propaganda without sticking my fingers in my ears and pretending everything's fine in Europe.

Eating from the floor has important health benefits like increased dexterity and effective portion control

What does eating from the floor have to do with portion size. You're not making any sense, doc

It was a bad attempt at a joke, Ken M style, greatest shitposter in recent history

Today I will remind them