Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/846470025653305344
youtube.com/watch?v=5omJH0YV3jQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the fuck is wrong with that webm you dumb fucking cunt

you seem upset

no, fuck you

2th for the San Diego Chargers

First for getting Takkarist McKinley in the draft and starting a Dak and Tak advertisement campaign.

>foles is getting $5 million this year

fucking hell, but i guess he's one of the top 5 backups in the league

>Las Vegas Raiders

And stay out

LA finally is in the right timeline with the raidspics removed

ASPECT RATIO

oh my

Do this and let the bucs rock an all-creamsicle throwback

that would actually be pretty awesome

Who was the best rookie WR of 2016?

Dak aTak

Tak and Dak (with a caption that looks like the ren and stimpy title card.)

Is he finally uncucked by his cunt ex-wife?

1. Michael Thomas
2. Sterling Shepard
3. Tyreek Hill
4. Malcolm Mitchell
5. Tajae Sharpe

ur mum
she caught all the balls

not even eagles or bucs fan.
but thank fucking god. bring back kelly green and creamsicle A E S T H E T I C uniforms.

>still think chargers powder blue is the goat tho

Hill is above shepard because hes versatile

>And with the 27th pick of 2017 NFL Draft, the Kansas City Chiefs select...Joe Mixon RB Oklahoma

Pretty good although I'd put Tyler Boyd at 5

Why must we suffer through this Color Rush shit when all fans want is just throwback days.

>pic related
GOAT Dallas uniform

just trying to help guys through the offseason
Saturday April 8th - HBO US BoxNation UK
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jason Sosa
Oleksandr Usyk vs Michael Hunter
Oleksandr Gvozdyk vs Yunieski Gonzalez

become a /box/ fan. this year is really shaping up to BTFO that past 2 or 3 so far. lots of great fights coming and already FOTY with chocolatito vs NIESH NIESH NIESH!

romo and cutler might retire with some gas in the tank
>feels bad

hill is a more impactful player because of the return game, but i think shepard is a better pure receiver
he would be 6 on my list. he loses a little for lining up across from AJ green instead of rishad matthews.

Fuck manlet punch come to /afl/

Post the other.

Plenty of room for the LA hey Hey HELPHELPs

>Dat cuck york fear

Brady is NY's bitch though why would they be afraid of him?

don't you mean New Jersey?

I don't think nike wants the NFL to acknowledge that the non-nike uniforms are better than the nike ones.

Brady has cucked new york and the league at large for nearly two decades.

No one actually gives a fuck.

All Nike gets is advertisement from the swoosh.

Normal people dont look at a football jersey to decide what shoes they wanna buy.

But I do think Nike is that retarded.

He's a Jets fan.

>Brady has cucked new york and the league at large for nearly two decades.
>already forgets the reason this board was created in the first place

>All Nike gets is advertisement from the swoosh.
and they get to say "OFFICIAL UNIFORM OF THE NFL"

I think Nike thinks that if the NFL takes away the Nike color rush jerseys and lets teams use their throwbacks instead, then it's like the NFL admitting that the Nike original uniforms are shit and the Reebok ones are better, and Nike doesn't want that because they think that makes Nike look bad.

Can they not just rip them off and put the swoosh on them though?

Doesn't the teams or the NFL own the jerseys? Or does Reebok own them?

Because it comes down to
>no shit fans like throwbacks

typically I don't like any owner of any sport team because they're greedy jews but lately some raiderfags have made me think twice about their owner

he is poor as shit
was a waterboy for the organization then eventually a HR guy
cares about the team

twitter.com/TomPelissero/status/846470025653305344
3 angry raider fans and he gave them his number , he is going back to oakland soon to talk to more fans in some press conference and is offering refunds for season tickets something spanos and stan didn't do.

I don't know what to think about this anomaly I actually am starting to believe he cares

>Can they not just rip them off and put the swoosh on them though?
>Doesn't the teams or the NFL own the jerseys? Or does Reebok own them?
I don't know desu. do any teams have throwbacks whose designs are from the Reebok era? or are all the throwbacks from before Reebok had the rights to making the uniforms?
I think it comes down to more Nike just not wanting to put someone else's uniform designs on the field if at all possible. I don't think there's really any question that fans like throwbacks.

that's very nice of him if it's legit desu. I wonder if he's giving out a real number or if he's going to have some guy answer the phone for him or if the number goes to like the PR department.

I actually think the only throwbacks are pre reebok.

That might be because of nike to some extent.

All the past companies are irrelevant as fuck now though.

But it looks like licensing has only been around since about 1990 for most teams, so i guess they're fine with anything alder than that.

I think he's right though

Peyton Manning went off the cliff bad at age 38/39, Favre quit at 41 after being shit for the last 10 years of his career, Brady's now 39.

I think it is a stretch to think he'll play until 46, I wouldn't bet on over 42.

Favre took the vikings to the NFC championship ffs

>NFL likes money
>NFL has a rule that limits Jersey variations through helmet limitation
>Rule is in place for "safety reasons"
>Won't tell us how the rule makes players safer
>studies have shown the rule has no bearing whatsoever on player safety

So, the NFL wants less money?

KCAL sports reporter said Oakland wasn't even worried about the team moving until the final 5 weeks of the season
At that point they scrambled to get something done

2 whole years and they worked on it the final minutes

Reminds me of staying up to do my 100 word essays for school

Peyton Manning had numerous neck surgeries that he had to take HGH and fly to Europe for illegal procedures for. And he was an old man at 28. Brady is pliable.

Regardless of what happened to Manning, aging is inevitable. Brady will begin to show signs of wear as well. Thats simply the human condition.

Of course, Brady may throw two passes at a mini-camp and realise his arm has died.

But "man will get old" really isn't a story that needs writing.

when that man says "I won't get old"
yes it does

Agreed, it goes without saying.

On another note.

>Browns Dee Haslam wants to change uniforms, "radical" helmet change

Its not radical. If it goes to white, its just a throwback to the teams from when they first started, all the way into the mid 50s.

>Dee Haslam noticed a problem with jerseys fitting too tight and making players uncomfortable

No shit. Its Nike performance gear. Watch, she will do something to violate the agreement with Nike and the NFL or have uniforms designed for "plus-size" athletes.

beautiful photo of your mother

really need to add this to the webm

youtube.com/watch?v=5omJH0YV3jQ

Chris Long is a thing!

Don't touch the helmets and the only uniform change they should make is going back to the classic unis. Fuck these out of touch millionaires who don't know anything about the team history or the fanbase

>Let's make the helmet white because they wore that a few times before

Yeah because the technology for durable painted helmets was non existent at the time and the team hadn't figured out marketing a look. fuck outta here with that noise, truck stop princess

I agree wholeheartedly. I think just going back to the classics is all they need to do.

>beating the ra8ders is like winning the SB for rams

Amen, Brown on white for home, white on white for away, Brown on Brown for night games and Orange on Brown for alternates. Why was that so hard for Nike?

>NYG Head Coach Ben McAdoo says Geno Smith could be Eli's successor

wew lad

Because
>SWAG

Fake headlines time

OAK:JDR Bets entire salary, wins 21m at poker
SFO: Kaep seen negotiating with peewee team
DEN: John Elway mistaken for Mr. Ed last Sunday
NYJ: Jets "Aggressively" pulling for EX QB Jake Locker
CIN: Andy Dalton only starter not on work/release, says Lewis
DET: Matt Stafford A-OK after being run over by a tractor
MIN: Vikigns to bring in JaMarcus Russell as OL help
LAR: Rams "don't know what the hell to do at QB", says Kroenke
CLE: Browns seeking approval for move to Oakland
NE: Tom Brady's pants stolen from his home, again
FA: Johnny Manziel garnering interest from ESPN
SEA: Jon Ryan pursuing post football career as proctologist
HOU: Texans will "Wing it" with QBs, direct snap to RBs more
OAK: Raiders officially open a brothel
FA: Jay Cutler: "Fuck that", on NYJ possibly signing him
NE: Gronk: "Fuck that", Gronk on NYJ in general

>Dalvin Cook deserves to be a first round talent! He's so good, who cares if he assaulted a woman and chained dogs?
>Joe Mixon is a monster, he hit a woman! He should be sent to the firing squad to die, his talent is irrelevant!

So wait, the Eagles withdrew their helmet rule, but still want Kelly Green alternates? That's going to look HORRIBLE with the current helmets

Fantastic football analysis by Manish Mehta, whose country is known for being experts on American football.
After writing this article he ate more curry, kissed his gross looking wife from his arranged marriage, fainted at the sight of a cow and shit in the street.

1. Pretty sure the blood-spinning shit isn't illegal. I've actually heard pretty good shit about it, the FDA just works at the speed of dirt if something isn't being forced through by a major drug company. Unless you're talking about something else he did while in yurope.

2. Fuck you for even making me slightly defend Peypey.

>LAR: Rams "don't know what the hell to do at QB", says Kroenke

Don't think this is fake.

Its this
This guy is an idiot

Who gives a fuck what a Finn thinks?

Brady is the exception to every rule that ever existed, that's what makes him the GOAT.

Favre and Manning were backwoods hillbillies whose diet was comprised of beer and chicken parm. They both thought they would just play forever doing the same things they had done since they were 16. Not to mention they both did monster amounts of PEDs and when they had to stop, fell off a cliff.

Brady treats his body like a temple and is very much aware of his own mortality. 75% of his game has always been mental anyway, which will only get sharper as he ages. There will be no "cliff" for Brady. There will probably be a slow decline over the course of five years during which time he'll win a couple more championships and break every passing record the NFL has.

He is easily the worst jets sports writer
t. jets fan

Can someone post the horizontal version of this

>newfag

Detroit Lions

Phins

>tfw too good to be signed

How many times will my dreams be crushed

/lifelong/ here
strap in kiddo the ride never ends
we need to get kek to kill Lurie's cunt ex wife since he already took the asian waifu pill

You now realize that the last good QB the Falcons drafted was arrested for dogfighting, and the other good QB was traded after a year

>H-He's going against what ESPN says! He must be lying!

>trust me guys, Matt Ryan isn't a good QB

I don't need to ask for your trust. Because in your heart you know I'm right

Ryan is good. Not great. He showed a lack of awareness in the SB that cost his team the game.

>rams fans

>White

kek

I think the Chargers should take Allen.

>Turbinsky at 2
Turrible, stopped reading there

whom do the niners want then?

Defense. Majority of the BPAs are on defense. Derek Barnett, Jonathan Allen, Malik Hooker, Jamal Adams, Solomon Thomas. There's such a drop off after Myles Garrett that I don't think any of them would be a reach.

every time i give you guys allen the niners fags get mad
its can be ok tho
i kinda of didnt want wentz at first because small school etc

We don't need D-Lineman as badly as we need an edge rusher or strong safety that's why.

I'm on the Derek Barnett train myself. He had a shit combine but he broke Reggie White's sack record in college which is amazing to me. I'm confused why so many mock drafts have him going as low as 20, honestly. That's more of a prolific accomplishment than most of the defensive players being slated above him have made. Hell, I've seen mocks where Jabrill Peppers is a top 10 pick and he can't do shit but return punts.

barnett is undersized, not very athletic, and really only rated as highly as he is because of muh record. he's not reggie white, and he's certainly not myles garrett or solomon thomas.

i could see him going in the top 10, and i doubt he'll fall to 20, but top 5 would be a huge reach

>Gordon comeback season incoming

If the guy is sober and plays at the level he did last preseason...god dammit, we need all the help we can get, so I'm all aboard bringing him back.

>plays at the level he did last preseason
lmao are you retarded

nice

>guy is sober

lel, loser junkies like that never get sober

ticking timebomb

This, degenerate dudeweed should be permanently suspended desu.

Hilarious coming from you

Buccaneers are not taking a fucking tackle, not after they just extended their RT last season and their 2015 second round pick at LT is having immense progress.

Huh

Bucs oline is still shit

It's not shit. It was heavily injured.

Starting RT was injured. Starting LG was injured and never played a snap. A revolving door at center. Their elite blocking TE was injured a good deal of the season. The only consistent players were Marpet at RG and Smith at LT. That level of inconsistency will hinder any line's communication and make blocking tougher.

Additionally, the only legitimate receiving threats were Evans and Brate. Their offense incorporates many long-developing routes and Winston had no outlet if the the pass rush got through.

They are not taking a fucking tackle in the first round.