How do you take care of a pillowfluff?

a

Feed it carefully. Make sure it cant roll away. Lmao

>satanic trips

nice

REEE SATAN GET OFF MY BOARDD REEEEEEE

What kind of shows are on FluffTV?

BEHBEHS!

Think of it like teletubbies. They also show babies, how to be a good fluffy and fluffys playing. Some people have their canons show late night shows for the owners like what fluffys are popular or how to train your fluffys but I prefer to have that stuff in a sister channel.

Lots of bright colors and stupid shit like that?

Do they show horror movies on FluffTV?

Think of it as propaganda & thought control for the extremely simple-minded.

They show horror movies of a sort. Usually some form of "if you do X, then bad thing Y will happen to you!" Scare tactics to ensure good behavior.

I imagine there are two types of "horror" for fluffy tv. The first is Boo haunted house where it wouldn't even scare kids but still frighten fluffys and the second is fear tactics to get fluffys to listen to its owner.

What do you mean, "Boo, Haunted House"?

A spooky white fluffy ghost flying around in a cheesy horror story or just something that goes bump in the night.

What would a fluffy political debate be like?

Some fluffies are so terrified of the world in general that it's as though every day is Halloween.

Purile insults flying back and forth, the same few phrases repeated ad nauseum, nothing of any value said.

No different from human ones.

A bit like pic related

Probably reflect from their owners political beliefs without even understanding them. If the fluffy is feral then it will be for the one who promises welfare. If the fluffy is in a herd then it will probably be fascist.

Depending if the fluffy is a smarty or not it will probably try to attack the other for disagreeing with it.