I think i'm in love with a girl i work with. Honestly, she's perfect to me. Problem is, she has a boyfriend...

I think i'm in love with a girl i work with. Honestly, she's perfect to me. Problem is, she has a boyfriend. I never go for a girl who's taken and was trying to move on, but i just found out that her boyfriend is someone else who i also work with. Somehow they have managed to keep it a secret, because I'm the only one who seems to have figured it out (besides another coworker i told and trust) He has told me he has a gf, and admits to cheating a lot. He always talks about fucking other girls and shows me nudes of girls he's talking to. The guy is a huge douche and i feel like i should say something but don't want to cause work drama. What should i do?

tl;dr: I like a girl i work with who's dating someone else i work with but they keep it hidden. He always brags about fucking other girls and getting nudes. should i say something?

Just tell her you lil bitch, you'll get laid for it 100%

When in doubt whip it out

I would, but he's bi and would appreciate.

Yeah tell her, emphasise that he's been fucking others and that she should too, preferably you. You gotta be a man though, dont be the nice guy

the risk is will she believe me, and how awkward will things be afterwards. We still all work together

This girl will not like you if you are the one to tell her she's being cheated on. That literally never happens. You just end up looking like a white knight beta.

If she doesnt believe you then just say something like "alright whatever dont believe me" and when she finds out and she will, tell her "I told you so" and then fuck her

this has crossed my mind. I have tried to think of ways to tell her in a subtle or indirect way so that if they do break up, i have a chance. but i don't know how i should say it

Plant evidence... wait for response. Don't bother telling her. Stay out of it. If it doesn't work then introduce him to some slut and then introduce her to the same slut and see what happens.

that sounds like a good outcome, but the fact that they are dating is still a secret. they don't know i know. I want to avoid sounding like a stalker/creep if possible

I've been in that exact situation, and no matter how subtle you try to be, chances are they'll know. Especially DO NOT tell other people at work what you know, because they'll just repeat it and they WILL drag your name into it.
Anyway, how do you know that she is unaware of his cheating? I've known lots of girls that had an "out of sight, out of mind" attitude about their bf's extracurricular activities.

Tell your/their employer that hes been cheating on her. He'll find out they have relation, he tells them, watch from a distance as they break up

its not really worth breaking them up though in first place. The knowledge he cheats should be enough to know they won't stay together long. Just wait around til then if she's worth it.

Take a sledge hammer to work and stomp his ass

Dont tell her she is being cheated on. You don't have proof and it makes you a friend. It will also fuck up your work environment. Not showing interest in a woman because she is taken is also a weak move. You are telling yourself you are automatically lesser than him. Women are always window shopping for an alternate man and will always weigh the pros and cons of switching men. Your job here is to flirt and show interest in a subversive way, this is how women communicate. You must put yourself out there as an option. Be cool no matter what her response is, because it shouldn't phase you as a man if she returns interest or not. And she is not your ideal woman. You have built an ideal of her in your head from your lack of knowledge of her as a person.

Kill everyone and kidnap the girl, run away to the woods. Stockholm syndrome will take care of the rest

Problem solved

Sage advice, user.

OK how about an actual good awnser if he is cocky about it tell him to send you some of the pics because your friends are interested and take screenshots of the conversation with his number in the shot so there's proof then show her it

Or just show her the conversation at work

i have wondered if she knows he is cheating. If thats the case then theres probably nothing i can do

bruh

before i found out, we used to actually kind of "flirt" even some of my closer coworkers noticed it. But lately i have been acting kind of cold towards her. One of my coworkers even told me that she told him that things have gotten weird between us. It's hard for me to go back to my old relationship with her now that i know she's dating this guy

Bruh stop getting an anons hopes down prick just shitpost like the rest of us

Just let her go, there's plenty of single women that you would consider perfect after they thank you for holding the door.. This one clearly isn't interested in you.

If she does know, she probably fucks whoever she wants as well.

Just be indirect about it, does she know that you know who her bf is? If not just be like one day just tell her like 'you know what I think is messed up... Blah blah blah when people have gfs/bfs, yet keep talking to other people of hooking up with others behind their back blah blah blah like (bf's name) does he keeps showing me pics and sexts of girls he is banging even though he told me he has a gf ect ect, its always bugs me to see that' and she'll be wtf and bring it up with him on their private time, he'll deny it, but she'll be like why would he say that ect ect, then she'll talk to you about advice about what you had said and you'll be comforting and just reiterate what you had told her before then she wont have much uncertainties and break up with the dude and you can swoop in as a shoulder but dont be a bitch because you can easily fall into the understanding friend zone, so just take her out and promise her a good time to distract her get her drinks and kiss her

My bad. The correct answer is somewhere between supreme gentleman and Las Vegas longer wolf gun party.

"I know that I have been distant twards you in the past -insert time period-but there is something that you need to know" -show the evidence -

*loner

She's probably picked up on your jealousy, which makes you seem stalker-ish and possessive.

Shouldn't have been a little bitch with 'principles' shouldve just kept talking with her and she'd realize that she's probably dating a turd and you're a better dude who she gets along with better and either dump him or try to hook up with you because she's 'confused' and you can push her over with accidentally revealing she's been cheating on her

How you think she'll react:
"Oh God, how could he do that to me? That bastard...user let me give you the good succ and will you be my boyfriend?"
How she will really react:
"You fucking creep, stay out of my business. I'm going to go cry to the boss and get you fired."

Pic of her?

it wasn't really principles, it was more of a knee-jerk reaction. I've been working on getting things back to the way they were with her. Although now it's hard for me not to show some anger when i see/talk to him

Bro judging from what you have been saying you don’t stand a chance. I’d leave it alone to be honest. Do tell her anything and let her find out herself. But the fact that she has noticed you acting weird and you getting butthurt when you talk to her now just shows me you are fucked. If you could have kept your cool and acted normal you would have been better off. You fucked yourself.

If you could have continued acting normal you would have been better off. But clearly you’re a little beta bitch and you lost your cool. I’d still not say anything about him cheating or else you will be completely fucked. Make your job awkward and almost surely not stand a chance with the girl as well as make the guy hate you.

>don’t want to cause drama
That’s on you then. Don’t be a pussy, use your brain a little. If he talks about him all the time set him up like a god damned Narc. Turn your phone on, set it to audio record and engage the boyfriend in conversation. Lead him into it.
>have any fun this weekend? Wink wink nudge nudge
If he’s as big a douche as you say he’ll happily spill the beans, bragging about what a stud he is. Edit the audio, to remove your questions and your voice, and send a clip of the conversation to her, the incriminating bits, anonymously. Then watch the fireworks, and swoop in once while she’s distraught.

OK I know the situation is alot more complex than that but he has some sort of relationship with her so I wouldn't expect some one to be that big of an asshole and what I said was so he could break there relationship and reform his friendship with her slowly and to get closer

*had

Obviously she's not your friend or else you would tell her or just be straight forward and tell her you want to fuck

Terrible idea. Fucking stalker weirdos on this website. Who actually thinks something like this would work in your favor? Even if you edited your voice out and she showed him the video he would easily recall the conversation and call you out. Fucking terrible idea.

Just leave it alone and wait for shit to hit the fan on its own. In the meantime quit acting like a fucking autist around her and him and act normal. Just do your normal flirting and conversate with her normally and wait for shit to implode on its own.

Wew lad, you sound like an absolutely subversive douche. Feel sorry for your friends, chances are you've tried to fuck their SOs too. You will die cold and alone.

Fuck off downer user

i knew i fucked up when my coworker told me that she thinks things have gotten weird. I acted quick on it and feel like i managed to fix it, because we still talk and joke a lot like we used to although it's still in the back of my mind. I've decided not to say anything, and hope she just finds out on her own.

Initial of the boy N, and girl A, user?

Yeah trying to be some fucking sneaky spy and recording conversations and sending them anonymously will really work in your favor. Fucking psycho and really creepy.

And what if she doesn't?

Then throw the guy a hand j while you rail his bitch.jesus man do I need to do this for u?

Have you ever concidered that he may have been bullshiting? Then challenge him to a cock dewl

Then leave it alone.

The fact that any of you think it is a good idea to tell her shows me you do not know anything about women. As a couple other people have said what do you think you will gain from telling her? She is going to break up with him and fall in love with you for being so honest with her? You’re fucking retarded if you believe that. At best she will thank you for being honest and say you’re a good friend.

Leave it alone and just keep shit cool with her. That is your best course of action.

I'm thinking about throwing out hints. He wanted to go out with me to a club a few nights ago to pick up girls. I think i can use that to my advantage while still acting like i don't understand why i wasn't supposed to tell her that

sounds like her man is alpha as fuck
even if you do tell her you're still not her type

Obfuckingcourse that's all will happen and infact I'd say that's the best outcome I'd rather have a friend than a girlfriend personally

That’s best case scenario. Worse case is her thinking you’re a creepy weirdo for involving yourself in their business.

Should have went and had a good time. Sounds like a bro. Stay cool with both of them and let the chips fall where they may. You are better off not involving yourself to heavily in their relationship and just being cool with them both. If you really dislike the guy then just be cool with him at work and don’t kick it with him outside of work.

the guys an idiot who can barely do his job. They are complete opposites, and he cheats on her with 3's. i have no idea how they ended up together, and sometimes i feel she might not be worth it because she decided to be with someone like him

lol you creepy little beta

she deserves better than your scheming ass.

She knows it already and she is either doing the same or liking being the submisive *personal* bitch of him.

He wouldn't never tell someone that knows his gf and is working with her that he is cheating on her. He is probably telling you that because she told him you seems to like her and is mocking you.

even if i never end up with her, she is still my friend and i still dislike him. I guess i should mind my own business either way

If that is true and you just want to be friends then go ahead and tell her. Chances are you will never end up with her after that because you will just be a friend. Plus shit will be awkward working with the guy because she will definitely tell him you told her.

thats why i wanted to indirectly tell her to not make things awkward at work. But i'm not going to say anything and just keep things the way they are right now.