Do Brits really say 'Cheers' before and after everything?

do Brits really say 'Cheers' before and after everything?
I went to a basketball game tonight and some British guys were next to us, and they sounded like a parody of British accents, sounded like they were faking it
they said Cheers to respond to just about everything
also, they were both wearing jean shorts and one was sitting next to me and rubbed his big warm ass on my arm (he was twink size) and when I moved (because there were a lot of free seats around and he was more convenient for both of us) he said "Cheers, sorry m8" and I waved it off like "Oh, no problem" and he just stared at me like he wanted a real response, like I was supposed to say "Cheers, it's fine"
fucking british blokes faggots

Had potential but you dragged out too long and your punchline sucked.
2/10

btw, they had twink bodies with my original picture
real bangers and mash

this wasn't a pasta, this was a true story, I went to the Rockets game faggot, they had matching jean shorts, it was weird

They obviously wanted your cock

This is just tawdry.

>tawdry.
had to google it, but it's all fucking true. got to see James Harden get fucking whooped by the Golden State Warriors, Rockets had quadruple the amount of freethrows as the Warriors and still lost, Harden had a triple double
please don't undermine my life experiences with your arbitary opinions, just because I'm a product of my meme enviroment and I type like a meme doesn't mean every thing I say is memetic. I came to her to understand the modern british man. Thank you and good bye.

What a shitty effort.

stop, you guys are really getting to me, it's all true, just answer the question, do British people really say 'Cheers' a lot?

Yes cunt. Obviously

like, to the point of excess, where it sounds ridiculous?

Cheers, yes they do cheers.
Cheers, fuckhead cheers.
Cheers, Aussies and Kiwis too cheers.

Utterly autistic thread. Embarrassing!

oh my

>american tries to make a funny thread
>other americans and non-americans shit on him
>non-american tries to make a funny thread
>gets tons of (yous) and praise

this is why americans are the worsts fans ,they can't even support each other

fuck off, Texas
what I don't understand is... I live in Texas and don't have a Texas flag, what's up with that, Texas?

yeah, and also "blud".

>says the state that seceded just to get a different flag on Sup Forums

SHAT UP BLUD

Cheers m8, that was a wicked story!

Yes, more common in certain areas, I'm from the Midlands and everyone says it round here. It's just good manners to say cheers desu.

Cheers for noticing us senpai

lmoa laughing real hard rn lads

just say cheers back to them, you piece of shit. cheers.

It means thanks, you wouldn't use it for anything else except a substitute for thanks, or when you clang your drinks together. Sounds like you were sat next to a few roleplaying yanks.

lol who the fuck looks at someone and thinks "I bet they're a twink"

wtf op

anyone young and not big and fat is a twink in USA.

Knowing you yanks you'll adopt it in 10 years since you have no culture anyway

SHAT UP BLUD, cheers.

Brittons are legitimately inbred

Anyone who appreciates boypussy

OP here
this is true