Discuss

Discuss.

Where to start. The only thing muhammed countries are known for are suicide bombers and the fact that they stone women for the smallest of things.

He seems so dissatisfied

>being this brainwashed
Jesus christ

FUCK YOU OP I SEX UR UGLY MOTHER I SEX UR SISTER FUCK YOU

WHAT

You cannot depict Muhammad.

He's serviced this laffy taffy-looking dick before.
Mohammad prefers heavy shooters and taffyman is just another hafl ml dribbler.

Because of his actual appearance is similar to true face of Pennywise?

Wut?

The Blackfyre's did nothing wrong.

>actually believing that islam is a religion of peace and not built on mass murder, pedophilia, slavery, and the subjugation of women and non-muslims.

Allahu Akhbar, eh, snowflake?

Still find it more peaceful than the zombie dude that came back from the dead.

>actually believing that middle eastern states are SOLELY known for what you listed
yo, hate to break your bubble, but every country was like that in history, also the Middle East was far more technologically advanced than Europe right around the turn of the Millennium, but shortly thereafter fell due to greed, disorganization, and conquering by Europe

point being, iraq, syria, they are shitholes now, but they weren't always that way, and you trying to state otherwise shows your lack of historical awareness

The knowledge they inherited were from the non-muslim arabs before them.
Islam sucks and caused them to end up 75% inbred.

I highly doubt muhammad sucked dick. He WAS a filthy pedophile who married Aisha at age 6 and fucked her at age 9. But, he wasn't a faggot. He was worse than a faggot.

sure, not arguing religion, i think they all suck and are the direct impedance to human and scientific progress, but usually we operate under the pretense of "Muslim=All Middle Easterners"