The father of a Co Tyrone woman jailed for planning to bring her children up under the Islamic State in Syria has hit...

>The father of a Co Tyrone woman jailed for planning to bring her children up under the Islamic State in Syria has hit out at her sentencing, calling it a "miscarriage of justice."

>Muslim convert Lorna Moore, 34, was planning to take her three young children to Syria- including an 11-month-old baby.

>Moore, originally from Omagh, Co Tyrone , failed to tell authorities her husband Sajid Aslam, 34, was about to join the Islamic State.

belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/uk/omagh-woman-lorna-moore-jailed-over-plot-to-take-kids-to-isis-in-syria-34739623.html

When will we put the vaginal jew back in chains?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k4e2pDtvHDY
dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/
heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Screen cap, no one is clicking that shit, ginormous faggot.

>Belfast Telegraph

She really has a fantastic classical look. What a mess, what a shame.

>her husband Sajid Aslam

That's a man!

Could be a pipebomb. Don't click nordy links.

I think she's one of them'uns.

IDK A little makeup, lighting and angle her head down towards the camera....?

There is a lot to work with, I mean even a smile and more happy demeanor would bump her up.

She has that look.

She looks like a dude, you bong.

>She really has a fantastic classical look

>classical inbred rainy island look

not sure what you were getting at here

Dude. I did a whole paper on that painting. The chainmail, the lighting, how it leads the eye through the piece, that right angle triangle composition. Its fucking dope.

Just remember; this is a normal woman for him.

>him.
>pic related

Do you remember the name?

Why the pointy shoes?

>female Muslim convert
literally batshit insane

Why are Northern Irish so obsessed with muslim/arab terrorists?

It's where terrorism comes from

European women in their natural role: giving birth to the children of hairy Muslim Arabs. My God Europeans are a weak and pathetic race!

traitor
why have you not cut all her hair away?
why have you not paraded her around the town in her garments?
Why has she not been sterilized and have her kids removed and change id?

She is 5'10" with obvious Viking genes, using her body to give birth to black-haired Semitic children.

this is what we do today pic related. Stupd cunt fucked a paki, feminist, gets tagged goes to paper. "Somebody wrote paki whore on my car. poor me"

Thanks whore, I know your face now. You will not be tolerated around anyone of our kin, including your children.

A pakkishore is the lowest social status you can have here. Your family will disown you, some might go further. Traitor, disgusting degenerate. Not welcome anywhere

ha nice. source?

youtu.be/k4e2pDtvHDY

This one in the pic is a "tyskertos" from ww2, a women that spread her legs for invading germans.

This was some of the shit they did to them + put them all on this island.

The stolen children were threated as garbage all their life too. We're assholes this way.

Just can't wait til we start cracking those traitor pols and shitskins and these few pakiwhores

Maannn when will we get muslims out of our continent? they are nothing but stone age troublemakers

Jew controlled media, taken over by Goldman Sucks Dicks

dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/

Translated:
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.dagbladet.no/2016/01/31/nyheter/innenriks/herverk/krenkelse/tagging/42967248/

Fuck this bitch, trying to lie and get sympathy in the papers too... It just demonstrates how fucking stupid women is. This make you toxic on the dating marked, lit untouchable. Nobody want's to even share the same fucking room with you.

She was basically paraded by her self too, that's what's so god damn funny about this, and what she is bitching about.

It's a rather small place, and she had to drive all over it with that advertisement on her car. Should have had a picture there too kek.

Should have made posters and put them up too
Warning: This is is a Paki Whore.. reasoning goes here

Well played whoever did this

kek

hmmm a paki whore checking service, just like dat j-dar

that would be something. You meet a woman and you check if someone has entered her as a paki whore, then just tell her that she is a paki whore and can fuck off...

>People would use this as fucking hell

>gets tagged goes to paper. "Somebody wrote paki whore on my car. poor me"
Typical. You might want to read this article, it goes through why they do it.

heretical.com/sgs-2002/wfpim.html

>While the male excels at manipulating things, the female imitates him. To the female, relationships are sex and it is her natural domain, so males will often imitate the female. (This and a male need to express Affection Beneath largely accounts for white male/immigrant female couples such as men with mail-order wives.) Although the immigrant is a successful invader, he is evidently not so by his masculine prowess and females who choose a mate of alien race know precisely the extent of their betrayal. This accounts for the often extreme reaction they give when criticism is implied. A female taking such a partner is the sexual-political equivalent of the nuclear bomb

>When male animals fight, they usually fight for territory. They may fight virtually, and only posture and threaten, but it is still a struggle for dominance. The loser retreats, surrendering his claim on the territory. The point is that in nature, females come with the territory. A male that dominates a territory also dominates, controls and mates with the females within it. In human society, the fact that females have language and intelligence only enables them to employ specious arguments to justify their actions, as in the case of the alien takeover of our territory.

>Being humans, we are capable of acting against our instincts, but following our natural drives is our “default mode.” To defy them requires effort, which we will prefer to avoid. Happiness generally results from following our instincts, almost by definition, and the pursuit of happiness must certainly be the leading human activity.

Ha yeah man, she was probably looking for oppression points by advertising what happened to her, when she should have hidden the car and kept it as secret as possible.

Is good that the men of the society have been made aware though of course. There needs to be consequences to this.

>It gives me no satisfaction to say this, but there is not much wrong with females that controlled, restrained physical force would not correct. The female has evolved numerous mechanisms to compensate for her physical weakness relative to the male. If the male is denied the ability to respond with force (or at least, the tangible threat of force) he is at a disadvantage and simply cannot counter females’ natural manipulative skill or, more apposite to this discussion, retaliate for the supreme insult he is delivered. Thus we have the situation where a white female can flaunt her relationship with a Negro or other immigrant male in a public or semi-public place (such as a pub or bar) with the male prohibited by law from responding. The institutionalised favouring of immigrants, and legal protection of females from a natural masculine response to their excesses, is indicative of the Super Feminine State or, as it may otherwise be known, ‘Big Sister.’

>If their behaviour is unlimited, females are capable of firstly, making their own males into an underclass, for example by their wholesale preference for alien males, as can readily be observed in areas with high immigrant populations. Secondly, they are capable of taking their race to the brink of, if not beyond, extinction. These are critical flaws for which accommodation cannot be countenanced.

>Woman is the human reproductive animal, and all her instincts are concerned with raising the costs of sex, securing a mate and child-rearing. Giving her power to apply these instincts to wider society is not appropriate. The sexual behaviours of women, and Vicarious Generosity, point to a feminine source of the original problem of mass coloured immigration.

It's a good thing they messed up her car. They should have done more. Women are manipulative and always trying to cling onto an authority to lend them support.

I thought co-Tyrone was a creative way to refer to her interracial marriage

I guess she could've Lornda little moore about how to smuggle.