GS:Draymond Green says left ankle is OK
HOU:James Harden triple-doubles, hurts wrist
ATL:Kent Bazemore (knee) will play Wednesday
ATL:Taurean Prince scores 15 points w/ two blocks
MIN:Ricky Rubio posts big double-double with FTs
IND:Monta Ellis scores 19 in start for Pacers

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/0u4uw
sbnation.com/lookit/2017/3/28/15086530/tim-duncan-world-of-warcraft-guardians-of-the-galaxy-spurs-podcast?utm_campaign=sbnation.social&utm_medium=social&utm_content=sbnation&utm_source=twitter
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lakers bros, thoughts on Randle? Are we extending this guy?

>leflop

curry from three....bang

someone explain to me the connection between john wall and mario

>he doesn't know

its a blessed meme by the hinkster

yeah I wouldn't. what does he bring? bad screen setter, low bball iq...holds the ball for too much of the shot clock

i'd rather lock up nance for cheap and then move him into the starting role, trade randle for whatever we can get

>25% FG%
>6 TO

>MVP

wow! as sad as that stat lineup is its actually better than westshook!

30-80
7-26 from 3
30 turnovers

Whoever called Booker the next Kobe last year needs to fuck off. We need meme magic for more important things, you're wasting it on turning a shitty chucker into a slightly better shitty chucker.

>mvp

I just checked and this is incorrect.

Can anyone legitimately explain what happened to Lebron when David Lee touched his back

LeBron is legit the softest nigga in the league and a fucking pussy mentally.

As a doctor I can tell you David Lee hit him in his sceoloreric labernum atom which has many open nerves that cause severe pain

Why did you copy my post from the last thread?

You just can't steal that shit bro, you gotta give props.
I'll let it slide but you gotta show respect, you know what I'm saying?

Lee shattered LeBron's spine with kung-fu magic and LeBron convulsed on the floor in pure primal pain.

lebron's g spot was touched by david lee's magic, sensual elbow forcing lebron to lose all control over his body. you can see poppovich calling the play seconds beforehand.

>you can see poppovich calling the play seconds beforehand.

nice

First division title in 38 (thirty-eight) years, formerly the longest drought in US professional sports

so proud of these bois

>division titles

quite literally this

streamable.com/0u4uw

the best part of this is you can see SVG cringing on the sidelines

nah, that's pretty awesome. Wizards are relevant again.

>Better FG% and 3PT%, more points scored
>way more assists
>positive AST/TO ratio

>had that one game he scored 47 on 53% shooting, better than Harden ever did

How in god's great name is that ever worse?

Johnson carrying Whiteside is too kawaii for me.

is david "bruce" lee the master of the one inch punch? makes sense since lebron has a 1 inch dik

i dont understand your question can you rephrase

exactly

What the hell snowing get the hell out of you m************ when I pick him up and then whatever the f*** one I see me out I forgot oh my m************ see my mother f*****

that is not an argument

You're not an argument you stupid mother f***** get the f*** out of my face

>James Harden vs. OKC
>.343 FG%
>.226 3PT%
>.794 FT%
>20.5 ppg

>Westbrook vs. Rockets
>.447 FG%
>.371 3PT%
>.800 FT%
>36.3 ppg

Guess which one is carrying their team and which one is being carried.

I'm surprised Lebron wasn't paralyzed by this brutal hit.

Harden is Roberson's bitch.

Westbrook's teammates are ass at scoring and don't show up to big games except the Cavs one time and against the Jazz 3 times. Also that one revenge game against the Grizz if that counts.

Also against the Spurs. Series tied 1-1.

David "Bruce" Lee

Best new meme.

I'm 100% in love with this.

Holy shit westbrook BTFO AGAIN

>lebron jane

But that's better percentages, more points, and assists.

>30 turnovers

Goodnight /nba/, I love all of you beautiful people :)

Harden is still gonna get MVP

Am I the only one here that knows how to do math?

I guess so. I'm also surprised since I thought asians were good at math but I guess this particular asian is awful at it.

i use a calculator

I failed Pre-Algebra yet passed Algebra 1 in high school.

you want a cookie?

I can do stats tests for variance and derivative calculus

I want people to do better math.

You don't know when one person's shooting percentage is better than another looking at the raw attempts vs made and need a percentage to already be done for you.

A easy way to do it is to find out what 50% is and then change the percentage for each missed shot.

Houshitstains on suicide watch.

Ronny a real nigga. Metta World Peace da GOAT.

i want to be adopted by LeBron Raymone James
how do i make this happen?

>saric will most likely win roty over brogdon
eww lmao

>the current state of chokelahomo shitty fans

Nice boogie man. It's West coast time you fucking nigger.

Fuck off creep, you have mental issues

Can someone explain to me what is happening to the Cavaliers? I think it's Lue.

When did that shit ever matter?

Surprised that he's still on the Lakers.

Also comes to show much he improved once he came to LA.

Ingram is shit

mfw memes brainwashed trump supporters

I can't do long division without a calculator

Trump is the way, just accept it and get a job nigger

who /ebt/ out here?

>Doctors on Sup Forums

Umm yeah

i personally know a doctor who browses Sup Forums
and he's a faggot too
checkmate

>and he's a faggot too
you just called yourself a faggot
zugzwang

how sway

Same but he has a phd and did his thesis on internet anonymity and behaviour

Guys I'm scared that Russ would be robbed of the MVP when he's having a historically season.

2016 Harden = 2006 Nash
Both players stat padded by D'antoni ball.

2016 Kawhi = 2006 Dirk
Great players playing being in the centerpiece of a 55+ win well coached team.

2016 Westbrook = 2006 Kobe
Polarizing players carrying their sub-par team with historically great individual performances but can only manage a low seed in the playoffs.

We all know who won in 2006.

Trade Lowry and a first rounder for Paul George

sbnation.com/lookit/2017/3/28/15086530/tim-duncan-world-of-warcraft-guardians-of-the-galaxy-spurs-podcast?utm_campaign=sbnation.social&utm_medium=social&utm_content=sbnation&utm_source=twitter

>duncan, Richard Jefferson, Andrei Kirilenko, and Channing Frye used to play WOW together

The gang also poked fun at Andrei Kirilenko’s addiction to the game. He had multiple max-level characters according to Frye, which he says “Could have been sold for $100,000 each,” though this seems impossible. Frye told a story about being up at 3 a.m. the night before a game he was going to get a “DNP” and playing WoW, before seeing Andrei Kirilenko’s character run across his screen. Frye sent him a message saying to Kirilenko “Aren’t you playing tomorrow?” and getting the response “Yeah, probably.”

Reminder that Isiah Thomas and Kawhi Leonard have actually beaten the Warriors and the Cavs.

If people had any brains and weren't just buying into the NBAs attempt to market some superstar, the MVP race would be between those two.

But averaging a triple double for a season is damn impressive.

so is nobody gonna talk about door stopper pee pee man's broken ass wrist?

The most cucked trip on Sup Forums ladies and gentlemen

Almost the same but you're forgetting Kobe literally raped a girl in that time so he wasn't a media favorite back then.

Where were you when /ourguy/ Nurkic blew the absolute fuck out of his old team?????

except he didn't rape anybody. white slut had BBC buyers remorse

/here/

pay your taxes white boi I need some ice cream

Text me

Since we're posting random nonsense, here's three script to a random episode of its always sunny in Philadelphia.

Goddamn, I'm bored! Come on lets do something.We're a little busy here, Frank.What the hell are you reading? In Touch.In Touch? Why would you read that crap? We are trying to stay "in touch" with what's happening in the world.I'm sorry if we like to keep ourselves informed.You want to be informed? Read a newspaper. Dude! Nobody gets their news from a newspaper anymore. Ah, no, no, no. But, Dennis, look. Plutonium smuggled into Syria.That's gonna change my life drastically.That's gonna change everyone's lives! No one can go to Syria anymore for vacation! Don't you guys get tired of doing nothin' except sitting around drinking? What does that mean? Is that a joke? How could you get tired of that? Heyoh! What's up, bitches? What is up? Turn the TV on right now, dude! This is huge! Turn the TV on! I'm gonna be on the news! Oh, my God.There was an accident today.Then the news talker asked Mac what happened.And he totally went off! I went off for 20 minutes.It was amazing. I totally popped.Here it is! Oh, you popped.You're gonna be famous.Shut up! Shut up! This is Ken Jacobs coming to you from Market Street where two buses collided just minutes ago.We talked to one local resident who had this to say.It was absolutely crazy.Police are currently investigating the cause of the accident.Back to you, Jim.What the hell was that? Yeah, you really popped.I think you're gonna be a star.You're gonna be a big star. Be in a magazine.No, no, no.I talked for, like, 20 minutes about how the traffic system sucks.And the lights And that we should only have yellow lights because then we can be very cautious but not get stuck in traffic.It was great.That sounds incredibly dangerous and stupid.

do you guys think harden's wrist thing is gonna be like lowrys?

A fake injury?

Good episode

>Cavs have been struggling bad since Kyrie revealed his power level

Hmmm really makes you think

Kyrie probably started to believe that the earth is round because everyone jumped him and he tries to take the earth's curve in to account when shooting, which makes him miss

Makes sense

I think it's funny how niggas always making fun of Kyrie. I've been to the artic wall and I can tell you that the earth is 100% flat.

Roundies are just too stuffed with Lizard filled propaganda to think straight

LiAngelo Ball sucks dick

I legit could beat his slow no defense ass 1 on 1 and I played at Robert Morris

Will he even get into the NBA?

Can someone explain this "can someone explain this John Wall nintendo meme" meme?

not surprising, Duncan used to play Dungeons and Dragons too.

>Isiah Thomas

>he doesn't "he doesn't know" know