Good evening, user. What's up? Feeling sad? Need a hug?

Good evening, user. What's up? Feeling sad? Need a hug?

Let's talk.

what are you doing here
you're not supposed to be here
you were supposed to break the spell, you were supposed to escape

Nahhhh, I tried that.

Didn't work so well. So I'm back.

omg I farted and now my room smells so bad

this is my problem

That's awful. Can you open a window, or is it too cold? Get some air moving through there.

1. You're not a pathetic loser, so don't call yourself one! You are lying to yourself, and it is going to drag you down.
2. You can change your actions, or you can change your expectations. Which would be easier? Which do you want?
3. What are you going to do tomorrow?

Well Hello!
Long time no see..

well thats shit

Yeah, it's been a little while. I hope you've been well.

I know. Why are you still here?

me and my friend both relapsed into depression and i've been shitposting hard on Sup Forums in the past four days i guess

At a party, feeling like toxic shit

Maybe parties and large gatherings are just not your thing. Ask her out for a nice quiet cup of coffee instead,

hello mister advice Fenn!

That'll do it. Sup Forums's pretty bad though, and getting away from here might do a lot for your depression. Do you know what's causing it, or has it come on randomly?

So what? Be friendly, talk to people, dance if it's that kind of party. Look alive and don't be a dick, and that's just about all that can be expected from you. You'll be fine, user. Turn off your phone and have fun.

Hello user. How are you tonight?

i think we just feedback looped on each other's bad feels until it went past the breaking point. now he's being self destructive and i'm shitposting on Sup Forums in my spare time.

Oh, okay. Do you guys have anyone you can rely on to bring you back up? Any cheerful people nearby? That might help too.

no, our mutual friend is going on some kind of business trip and wont be around

Shoot. Well, if I had a real solution for depression I wouldn't be here. But you can talk about it all you want. How are you feeling now? Trying to escape the world? Miserable all 'round?

Hi OP, late night here been a lonely evening, just chilled beer cigarette nap and pc, but i wish i had someone to share with. How about your evening Op and fellow Anons?

Doesn't sound like too bad an evening to me. They do get lonely though, all happening in a row like that.

My evening is pretty okay. Also lonely. But okay.

Well, you can share with us here.

i guess trying to escape. the bowels of Sup Forums are better than reality i suppose. i've taxed myself trying to make my friend stop sabotaging his life and feel kind of stuck.

Maybe it would be easier if you let him go for a while while you sort out problems. Or maybe hanging on to him and trying to help him out is what's giving you direction, and is your ticket out. Which seems more likely to you?

Sup Forums is almost never better than reality.

he's been pretty suicidal lately so...
and Sup Forums is currently better than reality

Hm. Damn, things are bad. I wish I had more to tell you user, but I'm out of ideas. We can keep talking, but I don't have much to contribute. I'm sorry.

yea, idk. what have you been up to? i know you don't like talking about yourself much tho.

I've been up to a lot. Not much of it is good. All of it is hard. Haven't had much time for the things I used to enjoy, so I've crushed them into brief moments, and let them fade away.

You are right, it hasn't been a bad evening, I'm slowly recovering from years of depression trust and anxiety problems, got a work that keep me busy 5/7 finally saving money, taking care of myself, going out with brother to not stay at home. even if i am having chances im still not good at getting in touch with people and that makes me feel still lonely, that's the though part. any advice?

That's what i wanted to do posting here, this site is always been there for me in the bad moments. How about you user, how are you?

I feel ya bro, been there too. If i can give you any advice it will be start doing new thinghs, it really helps a lot to put things in a new prospective and will let you get over your apathy. you will feel better about yourself then, trust a stranger.

Advice? Keep trying to get close to people. Meet as many people as you can, and be open to getting to know them well. Persistence will pay off eventually. Practice will bring refinement, and you'll get better at interacting with people.

You're moving in the right direction, user. That's good. I'm proud of you.

Hey Fenn! I'm glad to see you're alive and well. This is car crash victim. I've been doing a hell of a lot better, I actually found a special someone in my life and life has gotten better. How have you Been?

We are good Here! Got the World Series on. Just finished a big dinner of mostaccioli, mozzarella, and meatballs!
Extreme comfy going here!

well i dont have anything in particular to rant on about so i'm going to go into lurk mode. hopefully we pull ourselves out of this funk soon

Oh boy. That's great to hear, user. Don't let the improvement slip. Hang onto it and keep getting better. You're doing good.

I've been okay. Pretty busy.

Alright, that's fine. Good luck. It's bound to be hard, but I think you can do it.

I'm sorry for your troubles man. Dunno how much you have been in there, but don't worry, it's all going to be fine. even if it will requires years, you will be fine.

As always. I will be fine. I am invincible.

Thank you user.

Can I have a hug please? I'm feeling really fucking low at the moment.

Mostaccioli and mozzarella? haha are you from naples? because im itafag

*hugs you tightly*

We all feel that way sometimes, user. Do you want to talk about it?

Of course user, let's hug!

Here it is, hope the pic make you laugh as much as i laugh at it.

My mother is!
We're in Chicago.

I don't know what in the hell is wrong with me. I
Everyday I feel I'm living in a nightmare and I can't wake up. No one likes me and I'll always be lonely as fuck. Everyone who I do right does me wrong and to be honest I'm so sick and tired of them and tired of living.

That's awful, user. It's not a bad dream, either. This is real. You won't always be lonely. That's not guaranteed. Things can always change. It just doesn't look that way right now. Don't give up hope just yet, even if it's hard to hang on to.

Dodgers have runners on first and third, one out!

Ooh ooh ooh! Maybe they're in it to win it now.

An infield grounder to the shortstop........he throws to the plate..........,,the runner is..................OUT,

Still scoreless in Houston!

That's nice! mostaccioli are delightful, thumbs up user.

Try to put it this way bro, even when people close to you dont get you and you feel sick of that, there will be real people completely stranger people that understands you and what are you going into. Like us, we feel you, and if there are people like us on the internet far away from you, you can be pretty sure that people like this live next to you too, you just need to meet them yet. Dont lose the hope, you won't feel this way forever

Thanks for that this made me cry, I know I won't be lonely forever but life just gets so hard.

I finally found a girl that liked me a long time ago but she left to go to college before I could really tell her how I felt. That was 9 years ago.

She's easily a 9.5 and I am no where near that but still look exactly the same as then.

Being a hyper invert (95%+ on every test I've taken) now I don't know how to even try to start talking to her again, let alone if she still likes me that way. What if she doesn't... what if she does...?

Now I'm just in a constant state of "Should I, Shouldn't I" and am getting nothing but more and more depressed about it. Its almost like never finding her might have been a better decision.

But other than that I'm fine. Thanks for asking!

I'm planning for my suicide this coming week. Been writing letters and stuff.

fuck i thought i was the only one
>score full 100% on introverted
>people think i cheated on the questions or something, nobody else scored higher than 80%

Why?

GAAAH

It does. It gets hard and it doesn't let up. Keep your head up, and keep moving. Bear through it until it gets better. Because it will, eventually. It might be hard for a long time. But not forever. Don't forget that.

You should. Because why not? I can't think of a good reason not to. You won't be creepy or weird. You got this. Ask her about work, or if she's busy next weekend.

Oh boy. Gonna go out with a bang? You committed to this? It's a one time only deal. No do-overs.

Nah, not sad. Just stressed. I've got two girls that want to fuck me coming over soon and I need to cancel my other plans before they get here. Wby?

If I kill myself I'll never hear the roar of my corvette and I don't think I can go an eternity of darkness without hearing that thing.

That doesn't sound so bad. What's got you stressed?

I'm doing a lot, and I can't talk about any of it.

That would be awful. So there's a good enough reason to keep at it. You still have something you love on this earth.

I'm doing the best that I can! how are you? it's been a long time!

THERE GOES THE NO HITTER WITH A HOMERUN

ASTROS LEAD 1-0!!!!

That's good. Better than I'm doing.

It hasn't been that long, has it? A couple of days?

WHAAAAAT

Here. I would, but we are about 2500 miles apart so it feels like "guy you knew 9 years ago that is suddenly chattin you up"

Because they're my girlfriends bestfriends. And my other plans are going on a date with my girlfriend.

Why can't you talk about it?

Eh, do it anyway. Just talk to her casually.

And if it doesn't work, it's not the end of the world. There are other girls. The good ones may be hard to find, but you can find them.

The short explanation. I've been really sick, and I've just had enough. I just want peace and quiet at last.

Ooh, that ain't so good. Maybe you should cancel them instead, to preserve your relationship with your girlfriend.

a. I don't want to
b. I don't want to risk compromising my identity
c. there are people on Sup Forums that I don't want to say anything in front of

Sometimes it's just perception, it's what u make of it, beauty is in the eye of the beholder

Nah, beauty is objective though, isn't it? At least, the perspectives align well enough for it to be seen as objective.

Nah, it's a LTPRA (Long Term Planned Revenge Attack) on her, she fucked my bestfriend way back, she doesn't know I know. And it's her birthday today. I really didn't want to do this, but I believe in revenge. And what good is revenge if you don't hit back harder, huh?

And oh. Hope you're all good anyway.

Sick how?

Here i go out this thread. Thanks you guys for have been chatting with me, it means a lot to me to chat and vent with random stranger. feel like it's time to go, I love you Anons, all of you.

I realized at some point that revenge wasn't worth it. Too much damage is done, with too little gain. Far better to resolve things more peacefully. I regret a lot of petty revenges I've taken.

Thanks for coming, user. Take care.

Nah man, I'm good, thanks though, have a good day fam.

Get a good night's sleep!

That's good. You keep at it. Have a good one, user.

I have to go. Goodnight everyone, and sorry to leave abruptly like this.

If there's a problem I solve it, I don't resolve it. After I got my heart of gold broken the first time it turned as black as the heart of an Aryan. I couldn't let myself get hurt like that again.

Good evening Fenn. You say you have been busy and you can't talk about it. I hope you are okay. I was a combat medic over in sandnigger land, and I still can't talk about what happened there. Hope you're absolutely okay.

AAAAND THE DODGERS TIE IT UP!!

bye fren

Thankyou for your service to our country.

Bomp

I feel like my life is going nowhere. Don't take that the wrong way, I have a great life, and an easy one. Loving fiance, enough money that I can stay at home all day, good friends. It just feels like we are in the same place now that we were last year, and the year before that, and the year before that, and the year before that. It depresses me to think like..."is this it? Is this us?" Things used to be exciting and new, and now it's like...we've done everything, and we're just repeating the same things over and over.

What are you thanking him for? What did he do for our country?

Don't take what you have for granted. Happiness isn't having what you want. It's about wanting and cherishing what you have.

i want to leave my house but everytime i leave to do something i want to go home.

I don't really get it. Are you saying it's wrong to not live a monotonous life because it was amazing for the first couple years and I'm bored now?

Is it like a mild anxiety thing?

No. Enjoy, and be grateful for what you have.

That was a typo, I meant to say

>Are you saying it's wrong to not WANT to live a monotonous life

As in I'm not really happy, I'm not depressed or unhappy, I'm just not happy either. I'm just in a constant state of "Meh"

I was about to go to bed but I will say hello and stay for a few minutes.

As for a new project I'm working on that will give me more freedom to do whatever like supernatural stuff I got a character designs going.

Chek'd
What I'm trying to say is this: you got things good now. Don't take it for granted.

THE DODGERS LEAD 2-0 IN THE TOP OF THE NINTH!!!!

If glue sticks to everything, why doesn’t it stick to its own bottle?

Why do we call it Gas if it’s a Liquid?

The same reason that drain cleaner doesn't dissolve it's own bottle.

because you're 'murrican