What would you do if your son came out as gay to you?

What would you do if your son came out as gay to you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beat the homo out of him

Follow these steps:

youtube.com/watch?v=JuZBgxTwtIE

Give him a knife to cut his balls off

If he refuses, tell him the next time he tries bringing dishonoru he's living on the street

I wouldn't of fucked up so bad in the first place. In this theoretical situation, however, I'd make it clear I disapproved and why, but I'd still treat him like my son.

Mount his boipucci

disown

Beat homo out of him.

this, digits confirm

FPBP

pretty sure if you discipline your kids and raise them properly, they won't turn up as degenerates. Ban swedish and american/jewish media or screen it first. This was not needed when I grew up.....

Look im not gonna be happy im gonna be mad but deep down Sup Forums you over your son and care for him do you really want to harm him?

If you are going to let them watch something, watch it first to make sure it does not push a liberal agenda. That is my advice.

Out him as the second coming of the Messiah due his virgin birth.

I may not like it, but I love my kids and nothing would change that.

Kill him

>have children to pass on my genetics
>one of my children doesn't want to pass on my genetics
then i stop caring for that child

Would tell him never to get fucked in the ass and never to suck another mans dick, fucking someone else is gay as fuck but at least it isn't degrading.

No one is going to be able to openly tell that he is homosexual. No flamboyancy. Other than that I really don't care. He's not coal burning and ruining my lineage, in fact he's posing zero risk to my family at all. I'd have other sons to carry on the line, if he wants to fuck dudes (he's doing the fucking, no son of mine is being dominated by another man, that value will have been instilled) then I suppose that is what is going to happen.

You're a nice guy

...I have no son.

kill him

I have a son?

put him in girl clothes and make him suck my dick

Well im to young for children, but i would make a rule. If you're a faggot become a Priest. Atleast he would contribute something.

Idk, if he was a 2D homo, I'd be okay, but if he was a degenerate, I probably would avoid talking at him at all cost. Disowning him is a thing shitty parents do because they watch too much telejew