What does Sup Forums think about serbs

I spoke with a serbian woman yesterday, and she said that Serbs survived 500 years turkish siege, so they will survive NATO and will get Kosovo back.

• They are our best immigration group (way better than cucks from Germany)
• They vote FPÖ
• They remove kebab
• They are nationalists
• They are hard working

Why are Serbs so based?

Other urls found in this thread:

thefreedictionary.com/generalisation
youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac
youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They're basically turkroaches. Criminals the lot of them.

Wat

Serbs and Albanians make up for most of the european criminals here.

Don't confuse ethnic Serbs with """"""""""serbs""""""""""

thanks for fostering our scum, we appreciate it

I'm specifically excluding gypsies. They can't fool me when they say they're Romanian or Serbian.

Hey, it's me, Sup Forums.
They gud guys

I don't know any of them. They seem closer to the arabic culture than western in my opinion, but I'm probably talking out of my ass here.

If they're nationalistic and against immigration and islam then I respect them. Otherwise I don't know much about them, serbs are rare here but they have very good athletes in our teams.

Oh fuck off will you, boo hoo immigrants do organized crime, they have nothing to do with serbs

You are very very wrong, culture is western to the bone. Good family values and freedom

Wew lad you are close to Arabic culture and arabs then serbs will ever be.

Albanians are subhuman scum but the majority of Serbs are just fine.

I only support christians. The muslims can die

Better watch your back, im pretty sure she's just after what's in your fridge.

hol up there mormon
religion isn't important here like in your praiz da jezuz states

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

I don't get it.

Why are you so shit?

I can smell the butthurt

>Serbs don't have anything to do with Serbs
OK.

I can smell you

> They are our best immigration group
look i know english isnt your primary language but you really need to remember the tense that should be used. "were" is more appropriate and believable

austria is a garbage islamic caliphate

>What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?
protecting borders from thirsty invaders
>Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?
lmao
>Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?
it ain't me, but i'm sure you learned it wrong
>Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
croats broke it up first chance they got, that was their plan from the start
and so on.... nice shitpost though, B- for effort

yeah they represent the best of the best, that's why they left in search of more money, lmao dumb fuck

nice pasta, what are you italian ?

No you can't.

>Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
multiculturalism doesn't work. who could have predicted this????

Only when the wind blows south-east

Nah I don't smell.
But you are butthurt.

If I eat lots of лютивкa and peppers with garlic I am.

They probably do, they were at least smart enough to get out of the shithole that's called Serbia.

>лютивкa
what

Am half-serbian. Cool with some, but a lot of them can be stupid.

Only Vienna really and I mean you're fucking Romanian. I've never heard anyone in my life say "I wish I would live in Romania", you gypsy.

ITT: Autistic high schoolers on summer break

t. 90s muslim bosnian mafioso immigrant

Thumbs up for Serbia!

It's basically a very spicy Лютeницa

thefreedictionary.com/generalisation
You don't get it do you, if they are willing to leave behind everyone they ever knew for a little more money obviously they won't have issues with organized crime, but then again, you're just mamas dumb little boy

Why would a criminal complain about criminals that are ethnically exactly like him?

ive always seen pre-ww1 serbia Sup Forums the country

sure, decent kebab removers and all, but that does not change the fact they are not white.

And I don't want to be. Slavic is better.

this is not 'slavs are not white meme'

West and east slavs are indeed white, and so are slovenes and for larger part croats.

The rest however, not really. Just a bunch of swarthy turkish rape babies, much like greeks.

When will this serb shilling end? You are just like kids who know nothing and get excited by the le remove kebab meme, I bet you are the same ones posting DEUS VULT and fantasize about going to a crusade to save le white race. Either that or more likely you are serb diaspora shilling for the country so based yet the country you left behind. If it's so cool and a white man paradise why dont you go live there?

You sound like you have some unresolved issues
Nah, go look at some DNA statistics, we're pretty good.

BTFO DRAGANS
T
F
O

They were the bitches of the roaches for 500 years and that butthurt has defined their culture.

Although that has been overtaken by animosity towards the US and NATO in recent years.

having predominately european genes does not do much when you are brown eyed, swarthy pooskin with jet black hair pal

>• They are hard working
doubt.jpeg

You seem to have clicked on the wrong image, your image means nothing.

I know it's generalisation, I just base it on my own experience here.

My mother is the serbian one and she has pale skin and light-brown hair, same as her parents. That's not white enough for you, Karel? Also, why would you not want to be white? You know most of the Serbians got that dark complexion from disgusting Turks interbreeding with us. Not something one could really pride himself in.

The problem with Serbs is that they dont breed fast enough, pigslim niggers like turks, albos(Albanians) & bosniaks could still out populate them

>NATO is the enemy and has killed Serbian civilians before
>US is running a sabotage campaign RIGHT NOW to take down the current government using their secret services
and then some idiot (you) says m muh animosity like we're just accidentally disliking anglo fucks and are in the wrong for doing so

We are talking about genes here idiot, slavic genes are different from western genes
Obviously we are white as fuck but people aren't talking about the skin when they say serbs aren't white

KEK case in point. Perpetual victim.

Serbia takes the crown of being without doubt the most butthurt nation in the world, even beating Poland, the Balts, and Argentina.

As a german-irish American, Ill take the serbs over the croats or bosnians any day. Sure croats i guess are considered "more westernized" due to catholocism, but eastern orthodoxy is actually like an actual christian versian of catholicism. What i mean is catholocism has become a bastardized versian of its former self, where as orthodoxy takes the Bible as its source of tradition rather than made up crap. Orthodox priests can marry, theres a hierarchy but no pope, they dont have their hands in the many atrocities that catholocism does.....

>aren't talking about the skin when they say serbs aren't white
I am. And not just about the skin

Nowhere in my post did I imply butthurt or being a victim, I was stating the reasons they are my enemies

Serb culture is eastern european which is somewhat western. Serbs are similar to Russians except we have better food and liquor. Instead of hockey we are good at basketball and tennis. I am Canadian serb so i am good at Hockey and Tennis.

I have light brown hair, brown eyes and pale skin.
I suppose you still haven't caught on that you posted the wrong map if you wanted to prove anything, but you are a moron so that's a given

actually no im good

The niggers of Europe (maybe not the only ones). Build a wall around them to contain. Do not include Kosovo within, both because they lost it and just to piss them off.

t. Croatian diaspora faggit

Why shill this hard m8? You'll develop a hernia

>you posted the wrong map
How come?

>• They are our best immigration group (way better than cucks from Germany)
They are also the worst.

I find serbian language interesting because it's not that hard for me as Pole to understand them.
also
Kosovo je srbija

Good kebab removal operatives. Frontline songwriters.

Please enter "Serbia Strong" for next Eurovision

They have rivalry with Croatians, just like the Irish with British.

Hey Vardakas or FYROM

Serbia is a joke country populated with people behaving like niggers. Gangster had become national hero and prime minister still doing illegal activicy. Other gangsters are natinal heroes too even tho they commited multiple gang rapes they are view as people of honor. I dont understand why Sup Forums like serbia. Serbians are cancer. If their so tough why they let prosecute their leaders and didnt fight for kosovo?

Ugh. Pollack, why do you export such bad beer? You had this reputation as good brewers, but all you sell is pisswater. Literally, do you piss in it before you send it over? It's horrible. Worse than Coors sometimes. Please tell me why.

>how come
your faux map means nothing
A. sample size is too small considering Serbia is diverse as fuck
B. my mom has green eyes and many others in my family as well, and they are as serb as it gets
C. You argue genetics but post a map about eye color (quite the feat, moron)

Also why is that woman here if she cares so much about her homecountry? They know Serbia is a shithole but are too insecure not to deny it, a lot like niggers.

>why they let prosecute their leaders and didnt fight for kosovo?
call me when you beat nato, ktnxbye

You have discovered our true purpose

We are not human. We are made by experiment of 4-dimensional beings to destabilize the world until it pops

What I think of when someone says Serbs

youtube.com/watch?v=U-EQJA8Ahac

HAHA

I dont argue genetics. My claim is that given that serbs are no different from turks or any other of the balkanites appearance wise, the precise genetic makeup is entirely irrelevant.

Also you argue about sample size but then you bring up anecdotal 'evidence'
hon hon

Because those people are actually really stupid and have no idea what the Balkans are like or the people there. People here love talking about stuff they know nothing about.

>drinking beer
only hipster nu-males give a shit about all this """""""""craft"""""""" beer
>uuu waiter do you have a double chocolate cuck pint?
vodka is true men's drink and we're great at it.
not to mention, exporting only makes sense when it makes money, since americans love the piss taste of budweiser and pabst blue ribbon they get the worst ones.

>You had this reputation as good brewers
kek
when?

Its ok, Vlada

>anecdotal
yeah yeah, my sample size is just as good as yours, I'm sure they went around europe and examined it thoroughly
>My claim is that given that serbs are no different from turks or any other of the balkanites appearance wise, the precise genetic makeup is entirely irrelevant.
completely wrong, but you are a moron so that is a given, again

Love them. Nationalist and conservative Serbs are welcome in the UK.

Too many criminals. Some are cool but that's it... not a net win.

Holiday.
She lives in Serbia.

I know that migrants are here because they are to lacy to build up their own country — but compared to all other migrants, Serbs are the best and most of them are hard working people.

Da li je to istina ili se samo salis
Na balkanu hoces vatru da zapalis

Prijatelju stari iz prosloga rata
Stavices i sebi omcu oko vrata
Sa Srbima ne smije inat da se tera
Izgubices jato crnih bombardera

Hrabra je i lijepa moja zemlja mala
Vijekovima ponos nikom’ nije dala

Sa Srbima ne smije e inat da se tera

To sto mislis drugome pozeli I sebi
Da te kletva sudbine nikad stigla ne bi

Sa Srbima ne smije e inat da se tera

They are also the largest group of foreign criminals.

You should check if it's actually in Serbian first.

youtube.com/watch?v=x4sqMNHZxjI
roki is great

Okay, vodka I give you. You do that well. My favorite vodka is Polish.

But Jesus H. Fucking Christ, even in the states we don't make the kind of high-alcohol pisswater that you benzine-drinking freaks call beer. Seriously, it's not even ethanol in there, can't you tell? You're making industrial solvent and calling it beer. It's not right, and it's not like it's that hard, you've got distillation down, you've got to be capable of brewing. Cut the crap Poland, you're trying to cut costs by making your beer double as paint thinner and it isn't working. Up your standards, you're not fit for either EU or NATO at present. You'll give them a bad name with this shit.

this is bullshit
we have lots of blondes here

It is, and has some sick rhymes, too bad none of you will get it :^)
a translation won't do

im gay4serbia

shhh you'll trigger him

>sorry we didn't know it was invisible

sorry, we didn't know the Chinese embassy you tried to hide its remains at had diplomatic immunity when we bombed it.

The largest group of foreign criminals are Germans — but thats just because there are way more Germans here than Turks or Serbs.

If you talk about percentage, migrants from all North African countries have more criminals.

Serbs are removing kebab, thats their crime.

>ijekavica
>Serbian
OK.

which beers are on your mind?
Most major beers are now owned by foreign company's now.
I don't really give a shit, I drink Perła because it's from my part of Poland and for a cheap beer it's okay

Oh it's one of those alternate dialects, wow so different. We still made the original so I don't care.

Their legendary kebab removal powers are well respected among Austrains. Nonetheless they are a wild bunch - pretty rough.