How are you lonely fucks spending your saturday night?

how are you lonely fucks spending your saturday night?

I'm drinking a bottle of wine and playing AC: Origins on my PC. I also took seven Benadryl, it really mellows me out.

was thinking about blowing some adderall but I want to wake up tomorrow so I guess I'll smoke a blunt later

In a room, I grabbed an suggest to have a fun the fuck of a horse. For getting the joy of horse fuck, I became full bare. After that, a horse came near. The horse started to fuck me. When the horse was fucking me, I got the tremendous joy. It was so fascinating by taking the fuck of horse.

Good call, Adderall at night is no Bueno. You got any of the expansions for BF1? How are they? I have the vanilla game but no expansions yet.

got them half off a few weekends ago. I highly recommend, the dlc weapons alone make it worth it

I am going to Ruby's. Yes. By myself. I will eat and put my phone away and I don't give a fuck to be by myself. I will look at some tasty ads and just people watch. Go watch jigsaw just because I have seen all of them already and might as well. On my way home stop by bakery and get a cake and some tea and play video games with some Europeans and late night Americans. Enjoy your time bros. About to jump into shower after taking this shit.

I meant ass** no ads... -.-
And yeah I will play battlefield 1 later tonight. Game is awesome.

bout to watch some UFC. idk about after that tho

About to smoke a fat bowl and play some Stardew Valley. Amazing game.

I read that and was like "huh, dude likes looking at advertisements......that's cool."

You are a badass. Nothing better than embracing some alone time.

If you had to pick one, which would you recommend? I just got Origins but after I finish it I want to go back to BF1.

smoke weed and eat ass

in the name of the tsar. maps are fucking gorgeous, the weapons are excellent (the Mosin is my new favorite gun) and you get the supply drop gamemode with it. the other dlc kinda just feels like the base game with more maps

Smoke some of the devil's lettuce, then probably play video games, or watch netflix. Plan to just chill out

That seems to be the consensus of most people I've asked. Thanks for the info, user :)

Working out, cleaning the house.

not playing cottonpickers 1

eating pizza, drinking a beer, trying to hook up with a girl but probably won't happen cause she's going to party and i am by myself at home

that's too bad, its a great game

Got a couple girls coming over that want to fuck me soon, but I still need to cancel my other plans. Fuck I hate being popular lol. But i'll probably just light a few blunts with the weed the girls are bringing.

So why don't you go to the party too?

had tentative plans to get laid. woke up this morning with a weird rash on top of a sore throat.

went to the doc. turns out i have scarlet fever

>But i'll probably just light a few blunts with the weed the girls are bringing.

How much weed do you think you'll have to smoke to forget that they're traps?

None dude, one's a model, one's the daughter of a real estate millionaire. It's cool.

rip

stabbing my arm and drinking beer while shitposting

Doing party at my house. You guys can come!

Who is that bald headed cancer having looking fuck?

>ain't nobody give a fuck

mostly just masturbating and crying

XB1 master race. Can't wait for the one X.
anyway, right now I'm playing super mario odyssey and listening to the storm outside

>Storm

oh man you're so lucky.

Smoking a bowl with my mom as per usual

i don't like going out alone, and besides she has a boyfriend or a guy she fucks with. we've already fucked before, but we're "friends", even though i haven't seen her in months

Going to a friends halloween party and fucking my gf.

Listening to music and relaxing, wish there was a storm I could listen to like

same

you smoke with your mom? for how long?

>fuck i hate being popular lol
neckbeard detected

spending it in over 30 fps

What's the matter, you never been popular?

till we are both high.

I think you are already high kek

do you even heavy bomber?