You win.

>This thread.
Picture related.

fuck off faggot.

I like the ps2 smarties game
Graphics aren't best but gameplay is fucking epic

Looks like a shitty mobile coc game

Nice graphics xD

True. The sequel was fucking garbage though. hoping they remake.

Can't beat the classics man.

9 is the best FF

Nice.

No others compare

Battlegrounds is the best

For me, this was one of the best games I ever played. The story was amazing, the music was fantastic and the characters were interesting and well-developed. Also, Elly is super fucking cute.

youtube.com/watch?v=s5KQfhwatIA

Fucking this
I always say this shit but no one ever agrees

Nobody criticizes you for all the dicks you suck in YOUR free time.

Eggnogg.

Oblivion

Playing this split screen was awesome too!!

FF7 is burned into a lot of peoples' minds as the "greatest RPG of all time" because it was probably the first one a lot of them played. FF7 is a great game and I give it a lot of credit for how successful it was (so much so that Square is dumping tons of money into remaking it) but FF9 is just as good, if not better than FF7.

I remember the first time I ever played this .. it was amazing

Shadow of Oblivion is better.

Nostaligia feels

I have had a copy of this game since 2001. Even today is a masterpiece

Anyone else having pure childhood nostaligia seeing all these game covers ??

Fake and gay

DAYTONAAAAAA, LET'S GO AWAY (let's go away).

I remember playing the demo of this over and over and over.. just trying every way imaginable to attack the base.. it was SO fucking awesome. I wish i could get over my graphics rejection when playing older games.. i just cant enjoy them because they look ****

Damn, I remember this shit. We would play for hours smoking joints. Everyone would get 3 tries at a time.

Having flashbacks of "SEEEEEGGGAAAA"...

Now sonic...

bioshock

LOL fucking Sewer Shark. Remember when people thought games like pic related were the future?

hey guys, remember me?

Remember being a box?

You HAVE to sit in the machines at the arcade to play this properly.

Thia fuckin game. I spent days at my friends house fucking playing multiplayer against npcs, and the names were all top-tier lulz.
Good times.

This.

This franchise is the beat

oh snap someone else played this game?
had to shoot that fucker to the side of his nose, took me way too long to figure that bullshit out

JRPG masterpiece

P5 was way better, but nothing compares to the atmosphere of 3.

best tactical shooter in the world

Hahaha xD. Why dont you kys? x'D

Some people prefer 9, some 10. 7's the best for me, but they're all good. I even love 8, but I wouldn't rank it on a level with those three.

Phantom Pain is one, if not THE best games I've played in the last 5 years. The gameplay is just so fucking solid and fun. The story was comparatively lame, but that never detracts from how fun it is to play.

Love the tribute to Berserk and the epic Weigraf battles

I had the second one for Gamecube. Multiplayer was pretty awesome.

THIS

Yea, it was like, the first game I got on CD-ROM for my Compaq Presario lol. In the arcade it was pretty much pure luck if you hit something or not. On PC, even with the precision of a fucking mouse, you'd still miss shots that you made several times before. What a POS but kind of funny to think games like this used to be considered "entertainment."

Did anyone ever spend like half their childhood trying to beat bosses on this game >>>>

"I'm LU BU"... playing coop and bracing yourself when reaching Hu Lao Gate and knowing Lu Bu is going to come and wreck your ass for 10 minutes straight

Hey man, if 7 is your favorite then it's your favorite! I liked 8 too, but the game had a few stretches that just sort of dragged (to me at least).

Love this. Best story ever

Lol, right. The early series has some of the best worst voice acting ever. Love it.

You have your opinion but Im not sure you know what youre talking about.

FF VI is the best for starters. FF VII beats IX because it lets you go after side quests travel the world do tons of materia combos breed chocobos etc. IX was linear as fuck like playing mystic quest or some shit. It was a good game dont get me wrong but FF VI thats a fucking masterpiece.

This thread needs one of those quad chart type categorical way cuz genres matter. An RPG and a shooter can both be best ever

Dilly dilly!!

9 had just as many side quests lol..plus the ability method was better cuz it was harder to just out level the content. All three were very good but... The order for me goes 9 then tactics then 7 then 6.

Great game. Still holds up too

Bloodborne
youtube.com/watch?v=3sr349qR9s8

This shit right here son

10/10

youtube.com/watch?v=Jy7ERY_6Hg0

Try not to cut yourself on that edge

This. And "Abe's Exxodus"

wolfenstein ii

fuck nazis and fuck white people

This was a great game, thanks for the nostalgia, user.

This is a classic.

No.

no

Unlike the quality productive past time of posting shirty bait

You truly are a nigger
It's a console game you fucking retard. And one of the best fucking games of all time

since this isnt even a competition ill just go ahead and post the winner

/thread

Bitch, please.