Why hasn't she won an Oscar yet?

Why hasn't she won an Oscar yet?

no good roles

being attractive doesn't mean you get autowins

She couldn't fix a wand if you get my drift.

Penis. It was a metaphor for sexual contact with a male penis.

Because of Jews.

She hasn't done a nude scene yet. Once she does one they'll let her win one.

She’s only a moderately talented actress with no substantive body of work and no “killer” performances. She’s still young. Wait until she has 50-60 studio productions under her belt and can land a bait-movie in a low-competition year. If she has enough momentum in her bid she might get a nod.

she probably hasn't slept with Wienstein yet

dear god is that one sexy woman

She had a nude scene but she used a body double.Thats why she dosent have an oscar

cause she didnt suck me off yet
stupid slut

True answer is because she's shit compared to alot of people. The only reason she gets parts is either due to her looks or "Hey, we can use Hermione to boost box office maybe"

Because she's a feminist cunt who wants to preach to the lower 99% about how privileged they are... So stuck up her own ass she even pissed off the psycho feminists

Simply put, she's not that good of an actress.

this.

because she didnt blow Weinstein

>implying anyone was looking for a real answer

Because the most notable thing she has ever done was to suck some rich jews cock.

Ohhhh, THAT is why she doesn't have an Oscar. I could not figure out the reason on my own.

Because she's a shit actress who gets by because she's cute.

Her acting ability is relatively mediocre at best (for a professional in the business).

probably hasn't been entered by Weinstein

she's harvey weinstein's fuck toy… and she doesn't do anal. that's why.

She isn't a good actress, she's just an immensely popular child actor that's gotten roles off of that popularity. She's great for the box office but those old fucks over at the Academy don't give a shit about that.

Cause she hasn't done a hardcore sex scene yet.

actually, there's a photo of Weinstein grabbing her arms and holding her from behind while leaving a nightclub when she was just 19.

because she's not good enough to.

This.

that would be immensely boring.

She didn't have sex with the right person.

Why don't she get some actor's courses or something?

Because she isn't the best of the best. She is a good talent but doesn't leave you with shock and awe as a lead or even as a supporting actor. She is like pewter, still useful but not the best.

they were photographed in 2011 leaving the nightclub Club Mahiki together when she was 19.

they even left in the same vehicle.

Because Harvey Weinstein hated the fact her pussy smelled like fox piss and digestive biscuit

You can bet she didn't?