VOTING FRAUD IN AUSTRIA?

>focus.de/politik/videos/rechtspopulisten-wittern-verschwoerung-wahlpanne-in-oesterreich-stadt-erreicht-wahlbeteiligung-von-146-9-prozent_id_5560818.html

>be city in Austria
>have elections
>146,9% of the people voted
>WAIT, 146,9%?!
>yes, 146,9%!

You can't make that shit up.
Austrian uprise when?

Other urls found in this thread:

monatliche.at/sondersprengel-in-linz-598-wahlbeteiligung/
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-303.html
nachrichten.at/nachrichten/politik/bundespraesidentenwahl/art199104,2242133
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>oh no we lost the elections how can it be that the majority does not agree with my viewpoints oh i know the only explanation is fraud lol i have an iq of 20-

>implying 49.7-50.3 is a hard majority
literally 50% of the people don't support the current president you fucking cuck

>it's ok to cheat in elections if it's the candidate I support that does it

>Being a cuck AND living in my country
You need to get out

they had absentee ballots. first time ever for austria. likely the source of that stat.

You have been shitposting ever since the results were released. Go do more heroin Williem van der Kike.

This isn't voter fraud.
You idiots obviously never helped out at an election, did you?

People calling in the wrong numbers happens all the time, because people are people and make mistakes.

Like in the one district where 3.5k people were allowed to vote in total and there're actually 21k votes?

Yeah, seems legit.

Any source on that district, huh?

Who is the most right wing party in Austria? I'm trying to find the party that will deport the mudslimes

>He thinks politicians don't rig elections
Retard alert

Was it true that some antifa group counted some votes or is this a Sup Forumsconspiracy?

If true i'd look for fraud there

monatliche.at/sondersprengel-in-linz-598-wahlbeteiligung/

598%, just a few counting mistakes, right?

So what happened over here, exactly?
wahl16.bmi.gv.at/1605-303.html
If it was just a typo, they still haven't corrected the numbers.

No offense, Volksgenosse but your media is really annoying lately. I usually like Germans but it's ridiculous how cucky your country has acted lately about your brother-nation waking up.

> Hofer 150k votes ahead
> Record numbers of mail-in votes
> Media keeps shilling "predictions" that it's 50/50
> Next day 165k votes are invalid

Are you retarded? This is literally what this thread is about and it will be corrected until the first of june, at least that's the deadline. Stop being a retard, Suomi.

It's not about a typo. if something like that happens it all has to be reviewd by notars and you have to re-count everything of that city. It's not that fucking easy. You clearly have no idea how the voting commissions work.

nachrichten.at/nachrichten/politik/bundespraesidentenwahl/art199104,2242133

You don't even know how the Austrian voting system works.
You should be fucking ashamed you even opened your mouth about that topic.

never. Euros do what they're told.

this is literally the best happening in 2016.

I still laugh at this

And you still think trump wont get cheated like the paul?

So the thing with the 146% is actually legit? How can something like that happen? That's a major fuck up.

No. Trump has money and connections.

Can you not read, Hans?