A girl i used to date got out of a relationship recently. I still like her, and she still likes me. We told each other...

A girl i used to date got out of a relationship recently. I still like her, and she still likes me. We told each other, and we both want to start dating again. She wants a few weeks before we start though because she doesnt want to get into a relationship too fast. We make out sometimes and cuddle and other shit, but were not "dating", not even fwb cause we dont fuck.

So here is my question.

Would it be morally wrong to sleep with another girl?

if youre not dating her then youre free to sleep with whoever you want

That's up to you to decide

If you're coming from a purely logical standpoint sure. Unfortunately for you mosy people don't have aspergers, OP. Its going to be something that would bother her if she found out and if you have a half way decent conscious then you'll probably end up feeling like shot about this if you guys end up going places. I say don't do it.

Morally id say yes its fine. You just need to weigh up A- how much you like this girl and B-how much sex means to you. If she finds out you are fucking anouther girl her interest will probably plummet.

Who cares? It's not like she's a virgin.

If she does it you'll probably just have to deal with it. And she probably wants to anyway if she's imposing some arbitrary no dating yet thing.

If you do it, she'll drop you like a bad habit.

Women always have the upper hand on this double standard. Sad but true.

If you fuck another girl, make sure you fuck her good. If word gets out(and I bet it will) at least you should be known to be good in bed.
Also, define morals.

>She wants a few weeks before we start though because she doesnt want to get into a relationship too fast.

She's lying. She's trying to see what else is out there she can get before using you as plan B if she fails.

I guaranfuckingtee if a 10/10 rich chad wanted her that she'd get into a relationship with him that same day if she could.

that's pretty much it.

>She's trying to see what else is out there she can get before using you as plan B

100% this

shes recently single, but, liek totally dig you

Morally wrong? No.

Should you tell her? No.

>but if it's not morally wrong why should I have to hide anyth

She's a woman OP. We tell them what they want to hear. You will learn this when you get older. Honesty is a lie that women tell themselves. You need to separate your idea of what wrong is with hers.

OP here
I probably shouldve specified that part of the reason she broke up was to be with me

Unless you're 40 or a faggot, her feelings can fuck right off. If she's bothered she can leave. If you both go places and she knows it's cause she doesn't care about it.
OP do whatever you want. Morals be damned.

TPBP

/thread

that's what she old you. Is this your first encounter with women?

Ohhhhhh, she's crazy. I get it now. She's a crazy emotionally deranged bitch. If you fuck someone else shell freak out do it and it'll be funny. Shell have no-one.

If this is true, why not be with you now unless for optics?

her last bf cheated on her and she isnt completely ready to trust anyone that much quite yet

The fuck does that stand for?

And you are believing This? As you type it none 9f this s9unds like bullshit? None of it sounds like ehhhh she might be playing me

So she broke up to be with you, but isn't with you?

She's riding someone else's dick as we speak OP. You are most definitely an excuse and a nice safety net in case someone else doesn't want her

Oh, and the fact she's only kissing on you now because her boyfriend cheated on her is bad news m8.

Her heart and self esteem are broken and she's using you to patch them up, the second she's confident again she'll move on

that's what she told you.

You need to move on, OP. None of this makes any sense from an outsider's perspective and plenty of other users have already explained why. Sad, dramatic little situations like this NEVER EVER go anywhere good or worthwhile, so just cut off contact with her.

If you have the balls, that is. Or just keep being shoved around by her ad infinitum, it's your choice to either hold on to something that will never give you the satisfaction you want, or move on in hopes of finding something better.

listen to the man.

are you 14 OP, or is this the first pussy in your life? because this is one of the oldest tricks women invented.