If you believe in God and Heaven why don't you just kill yourself? Stop wasting time on this mortal coil...

If you believe in God and Heaven why don't you just kill yourself? Stop wasting time on this mortal coil. Get off my Earth.

Varg thread?

That would be a sin, my friend. Read your bible and grow up. God said that killing oneself is a great sin

Suicide leads a to hell, apparently, personally I believe in reincarnation though, and if you kill yourself you will be doomed to live another life that is really similar to the one you wanted to leave so badly... life is a school, there are lessons to be learned in each life we live. Be kind. Be gentile.

Suicide is a sin you fucking newfag jew

You are not to get rid of God gift. He gives and takes away. Bless you OP, best wishes for you and your love ones.

Sin ain't real. God ain't real Lol

So what? all you need to do is get on your knees for Jesus and ask forgiveness. Kill yourself Christcuck.

I will pray for you OP. It's clear you are lost. Sorry man. I mean it.

Don't waste your breath.

>Rick and Morty viewers

Because why not try and help as many people as you can while your here you stupid faggot

Sure. Murder suicide is most welcome.

>anime poster
Yeah you can't really say anything

>all these praying godfags ITT
I don't care if you kill yourselves like OP suggests but I DO want to know what the fuck you're doing on Sup Forums. Take a minute to reflect on whether you think your deity would approve of this place.

If Jesus' so fucking great why is he fucking dead?

>Be gentile

Checkmate christcucks!

this is exactly why they made suicide a sin. otherwise they would just have another suicide cult on their hands. (instead of the sheeple they need)

Who cares. Christianity is a death cult. It literally worships the murder of a dirty Jew.

Ex evangelical christian here. If the christfags in this thread are real, i really hope you guys get over that shit. Christianity is so toxic