literally nobody cares about your opinion

>respects Liverpoo
kek

what the fuck is wrong with you?

They hate Manure and Rupert Murdoch.

enemy of his enemy

>being a city "fan" unironically

Note how it's the old badge.

>wants german franchise and the man city franchises liquidated but not the english franchise

>wants AFC Wimbledon liquidated
You like MK Franchise or something?

No but AFC can fuck off. The reason the team left Wimbledon was because the fans didn't give a shit about the club. They then became a meme team fueled by self-righteous indignation who have ripped the soul out of Kingstonian FC and have killed the last dog track in London.

>he cares about greyhound racing

>he prefers childish bandwaggoners over a proper working man's pursuit

>miniature horse racing
>working man's pursuit
Stock car racing, which was also at Plough Lane, is though.

>support city
>hate rasenball

Both are manlier and more honest than supporting a brand new club because the old one would certainly have died without the franchise move.

I've supported city all my life. I can't very well switch clubs now can I?

>because the old one would certainly have died
well technically it did

besides, thanks to the taylor report and nobody wanting to redevelop plough lane in the first place, wimbledon were practically on life support for 12 years

You little reddit fuck.

>teams you've never seen play
>literally all of them

I feel like this picture sums up my feelings.

Where we at ABU bros?

i flew to sydney and watched my team play against sydney fc. i also watched liverpool play in my home town

Well done on being a perfect customer

im sorry that your parents never loved you

chievo did nothing wrong

I hate every soccer team, because is a sport invented for pooftas and trannies

first time ive seen someone despise chelsea and barca lmao, its usually one or the other

apart from playing each time for a draw (0-0) and have no fans, all the matches of Chievo are boring...

They had only a good team in the season 2001-02

>two dutch people who don't even support a domestic team

absolute scumbags

>yet another british cunt who thinks you can only support teams from your hown town

yawn

>being such a cunt you have to bandwagon a team from a place you've never been to

So what? My wife and her son live abroad, and I support them too

boring
try to say something i havent heard before

>he has such a pathetic life he bandwaggons a successful team from halfaway round the world so he can feel better about himself when they win

SAD!

Holland have won the world cup

How? Our local top teams have a better win ratio than the English ones.

im still not really caring about anything you say.
did a better job

south american basges are absolutely repulsive, imo tbphwym(in my opinion to be perfectly honest with you mate)

Support:
>Atletico & Chelsea
Kinda like:
>PSG, Roma, inter, united
Despise absolutely:
>Barca, Juventus, arsenal
Dislike but respect:
>Real Madrid, buyern, Liverpool
Need to be liquidated:
>MLS

>wanting to see your biggest rivals liquidated

You'd never experiencing the joy of beating them

OP, you still there? I cheer for City in the Premier League but I'd be curious to get your thoughts on the influx of foreign fans. What do other Manchester based City fans generally think about it? And those disgusting feeder clubs?

We need some more champ in ere
We need some more champ in ere

>Influx of foreign fans
City's owner is Sheikh Mansour. Don't want foreign fans? Don't have a foreign owner.

It's not like fans can pick their owner though. I'm looking for the perspective of someone who has supported the team in the relegation years.

>It's not like fans can pick their owner though.
It's not like clubs can pick their fans. See the point?

are you kebab immigrant? cause i don't know why else a sane person could like fk sarajevo

COUNTEH

>74944449
>trying too hard: the post

>respect India and China
for having this many people they shouldn't be as awful as they are
not saying I despise them or worse, they're just dull

from a fellow terrorist point of view, I would place Russia up there with teams I kind of like. If not for their antiterrorism policies, recruitement would be low.

I still regard this as a direct reply

lol found the dirty muslim

Liverpool here, I also like Newcastle

>all that Chelsea
Get your shit together

You nearly nearly nearly got the digits of truth

>tfw been a massive sports fan my whole life but don't support any team

QPR are your London rivals.

> inb4 a championship club is a rival

2 hats

I would have said unhappy about it but I've accepted that the team I grew up with, the team I loved as much as a boy could possibly love, doesn't exist anymore. Hence my using the old badge. You can support whoever you please but unless you've a) grown up near the club and b) been through their dark days, I'll never recognise foreigners (English or otherwise) as actual fans and in their heart or hearts, neither will they.

Used to regularly frequent the Balkans and had a gf there for a while. Sarajevo is an awe inspiring city and its residents, Bosniak and Croat alike, are really chill people. I might have put Zeljo but as it happened, I went to the Sarajevo games and developed a soft spot for them instead. That I saw their incredible game against Levski Sofia certainly did them and their fans no harm in my eyes.

>arse fan
does it hurt anywhere?

what a shit "sport"

Sorry you feel that way Chilanon.

Palmeiras for me is shit

great taste

>not having Israel liquidated or baked
4/10

ok i fixed it

>No mention of Spurs, West Ham, QPR, PSG or United.
>Millwall
Plastic/10

Lol I'm an Atromitos fan and it's the first time I see >my club on here?How come you like >us?

I fixed your shitty template for you

>The victims of Srebrenica will not be forgotten

I thought that was a swell thing to do. Most away fans just yell Srebrenica and hide behind police officers all day.