Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo...

Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyKLQXOj0ts
eurovisionfanhouse.com/collections/countrymemes-collection
youtube.com/watch?v=S6KGzTlpxT4
youtube.com/watch?v=IjH-HYAFICg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I unironically liked this song

Yeah I liked the Yodel-Adle-Eedle-Idle-Oo . it takes talent
but still autistic

one of my favorite song from this year's Eurovision.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VyKLQXOj0ts
this yodel song is popular in japan

i wanted moldova to win

Bulgaria was the best :3

was it rape tho?

hes half-Borat fuccboi

his song was dogshit

Not even yodel rap won.. next time we will send a gay gypsy with a missing arm, a terminal illness, fake tits and a turbofolk song aimed for the heart.

Is this cultural appropriation of Alpine culture?

No his song was the best and his voice is simply amazing :3

I understand that it came on 7th place? Well, someone clearly liked this shit!

I've had that dumbarse disney song stuck in my head for the past 3 weeks

If hell is real I am certain Satan plays yodeling modeling music with bagpipes there all the time

Literally voted for it senpai

You went too far this time, Sup Forums

eurovisionfanhouse.com/collections/countrymemes-collection

good post

me too I actually voted for it

Delte

Also they've got mouths, they're redditballs at best

everyone did
but /ourguy/ won so it's fine

Belgium was the only >country that deserved to take away our win desu. Unfortunately, forgettable staging and weak performance ruined their chances of disputing 1st place with our dude.

Reminder of the years where Belgium was ROBBED.
>2003
youtube.com/watch?v=S6KGzTlpxT4
>2015
youtube.com/watch?v=IjH-HYAFICg

Hope to see them bring another great song and act next year in Lisbon and finally get their deserved win.