What does your profile look like Sup Forums?

I consider a person's profile to be the measurement of his (outer) beauty. As a person who loves art, I've only ever been obsessed with drawing ideal profiles, with the most important characteristic being high facial angle. Those blue eyes mean nothing if the nose is hooked or the forehead small. Of course there's nothing wrong with that either but we're talking about the ideal here.
Post pics of your profiles, I'm always happy to exercise my hand a bit with drawing different people's features.
>inb4 oh no the FBI's onto us fuck you shill
You should censor the eyes, of course.

Other urls found in this thread:

claimingpower.com/archive/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm an ugly cunt but it works.

Sloped forehead. Slight hooked nose from being punched. I look kind of thuggish but I'm soft as shit.

Good to hear mate, just keep doing your thing

I look like Goebbels and sound like The Dark Knight. People ask if I chainsmoke and I get called a nigger when I use voice chat in games.

If i post a pic do you promise to not bully me?

You're Greek, so of course not.

use this

Go to some other board with this shit instead of trying to dox people for their political opinions. This shit is not pol related.

This

FAT
A
T

You look like a Greek honestly nothing wrong

r8 m8

r8 m8

I said sth,you filthy sorry exhuse for a human specie.

ugly faggot confirmed

both weak profiles

tfw

Yup must admit that Germans mainly lead in the competition of most beautiful profiles

Greeces right wing is golden dawn not golden arches.

r8 m8

Rate me Sup Forums

tfw your profile probably looks something like this
(didn't pick this guy because his black, rather because his profile is ape-like)

i am infact white but with some nigger features. my lips are fat and my profile is shit

he's*

I am 185 cm and 84 kg btw
Gained some weight the last month because of easter.I can lose it easily,i do it every year.
Let me guess your physique,160 cm and 40 kg?

You can tell a lot from the profile

OP probably looks like a snake necked turtle

wait what did he post

post again mlad

He posted his profile, though he deleted it 2 seconds after

This.

Όχι,φοβάμαι :'(

>using a jew for caucasoid

ebin

Yeah, I guess I can see the resemblance

what a cute boy :3

G O D L Y
O
D
L
Y

this. i think you can tell well enough.

I wish my chin was stronger.

Anglo as hell

r8 m8

She looks like a hollow from Dark Souls, I expected this bitch to sell me moss clumps.

Are they not Caucasoid?
Also are Capoids the Hawaiian people?

y-you're a grill
BEGGIN YOUR PARDON MUH LADY I MEANT NO OFFENSE

>Are they not Caucasoid?
-_-
>Also are Capoids the Hawaiian people?
Oh, you're retarded, that's nice

Kek! He is a model you thick fuck!

>has Nordid phenotype
>he iz le jooo

Get out newfag...

>-_-
what are you doing jesus christ

>-_-
Alright
I was asking a question, but it seems it's (you) who's retarded. Summerfags are literally not a meme

is this you?

Ayyy

is this a boy or a girl ?

No. It's a tripfag that used to shitpost on /r9k/ and now goes on /fa/

Better angle.

You have a good enough chin but your lower jaw is set back because your maxilla (upper jaw & middle face) is recessed. You can see how close to earlobes the back of your mandible sits. This is not an optimal position.

If you start chewing hard, keeping your teeth together and tongue resting on palate, your maxilla will move forward and upwards over time, allowing the lower jaw to rise up, making your chin look more prominent and your jaw more horizontal. As a result, your whole facial appearance will begin to shorten and widen, which will make you look incredibly more attractive.

Tee-he-he-he save me my knights

The only problem I have with my face is my chin looks small, like I have an over bite. Sort of like pictured, but it's probably not as bad as I think it is.
Not bad enough for me to want surgery though.

Why the beard though
I'll never understand this growing trend of beards

I want to know the truth Sup Forums. I have never actually looked it up, but do I have a "Jewish nose?"

pls no bully.

wife likes it and I don't mind it.

Female, surprisingly enough.

No. It's just a weird looking nose.

Damn you are my definition of handsome. Good hair and beard. Nose has character, not just straight lines, definition on the tip and sides (nostrils). And the best, those thick manly eyebrows on a good looking forehead/brow. If that's really you, you are a good looking dude, no homo, well, a little homo.

>A genuine Serbijan slavic female.

See Everyone has the potential for a symmetrical and balanced face. It is our habits from birth onward that either make or break our facial aesthetics.

Not necessairly an unattractive characteristic, I think it oftenly makes the person appear more youthful

Well you have the hook but you miss the length. You are just fucked up.

I kind of have a weak chin / jaw too. Best thing is to grow and keep a nice looking beard if you can.

Also I guess eating healthier and working out can tighten your skin under your jaw making your face shape more pronounced.

Oh, good. I have never liked the way it looks, though.

Have you mouthbreathed a lot in your life? You have the nose and profile of a mouthbreather.

Well thank you. It is really me.

I have no doubt Sup Forums would consider me to be a sandnigger.

I'm pretty sure this is a joke, (how the hell would that affect my nose?) but no.

Which can be a problem for men. I'd recommend growing a beard.

Go to /soc/ disgusting newfags and kill yourselves on the way there

I look like an American dammit what else

W-With pleasure m'lady.

Begone thy fowl troll! don't make me do something regret, I'm a pacifist I'll have you know!

It's not often talked about, but it has legit science behind it. No one should breath through their mouth.

Do you have some kind of article I could read?

Big jaw, sharp nose.

Ok, but again, I don't mouth-breath. I was just tilting my head unnaturally for the picture, I normally don't take any sort of "selfies."

Subhuman gypsy reporting i

its a trap!/10

Here's an example how just having the correct tongue posture and keeping jaws together can over time make you more attractive. No surgeries were done to achieve these results.

claimingpower.com/archive/ this site has a lot of great posts on the subject.

Ew

Marry me for a green card? Having a serbian wife is my dream

Thanks mate.

Shave those pubes please

>tfw mouth breather but normal jaws.

You are my dream serbian wife. Marry me for a green card?

Breathing through your mouth makes you look retarded.

Your right.

This shit works? Literally just forcing yourself to put your tongue in a certain resting position and angling your face and jaw to a certain expression 24/7 for 3-5 years?

>gypsy/10

The human body can be molded to amazing extents, I think this could work.

You should censor yourself with suicide you insufferable nigger. Only your shit posting could conjure satan with one sentence.

Would take years though, if it were to have an effect, and that is an if.

I second serb. Just think of the visual change the body can undergo with exercise.