Alright Sup Forums

alright Sup Forums,
I’m sick of Donald Trump jokes. A example is SNL. I seriously can’t think of a episode where there isn’t a trump joke since he announced running for president. The jokes are repetitive, corny, and cliche. Hilary jokes have died down and I can laugh at those (memes about her birthday to a future president) but that’s only because Hilary isn’t in the news as much as a year ago. But seriously, you can’t watch tv without Donald Trump as a punchline. It’s not funny. It’s annoying.

Am I the only one that thinks this way Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck off Russia

who the fuck cares? he is the president and they are just a bunch of anonymous joke writers

No, but the sitting president has always been the butt of shitty normie jokes that everyone pretends to like. While there is so much you could do with Trump.

It's just laziness and residual resentment by 'it was her turn' faggots.

Yes. We are sick of Trump.

Obama wasn't made fun of anywhere near as much as trump tho, which is op's point. At this point it's ridiculous.

Sure thing Ivan

I see it as the definitive proof that left wing comedywriters are asshurt on truly astronomic levels

fuck off Dimitri

Obama didn't make an ass of himself every single day. He didn't throw temper tantrums on twitter every day. Trump gets made fun of because he's an easier target that Obama ever was.

Aww poor snowflake. Somebody made fun of your widdle pwesident. Grow the fuck up. Be a man.

How much vodka do you get per post Ivan?

Mueller got you Russians shook boiiiiii

Who flips first, michael flynn or paul manafort?

Totally agree with OP. Besides, SNL hasnt been funny for a long time anyway

>pretends to like

>SNL for the last 20 years

It’s not the he’s mad fun it’s just that it’s everywhere to the point where it doesn’t piss me off or make me laugh. It’s annoying and repetitive. The problem isn’t of what or why he’s made fun of but how much he’s made fun of.

Try to keep up. I was mocking the Trumptards for being so pussified they can't handle jokes.

No, you aren't the only one, I also hate that there will be at least 2 YT videos about Trump on the trending page

These "Trumptards" are Russians lol

he´s a fucking living joke

nope

>Am I the only one that thinks this way Sup Forums?
Stop watching. How many Harvey Weinstein jokes do they do? If the answer is one or none, it's liberal bullshit propaganda. Fuck hollywood

No, she.

see

I have a slightly used casting couch for sale. You interested?

>you can’t watch tv without Donald Trump as a punchline

Gee, funny thing, that.

It's been 11 months. Still haven't seen one fact of Russian collusion on Trump's part. However there are actual facts of Democratic-Russian election tampering.

You faggots are done

why don't we just sit and wait for the next liberal voted president, and do exactly what libshits are doing this term.

H-Harvey is that y-you?

sweating yet ivan?

Because you'll get no airtime to trash a liberal president. The only place to do that is Fox and then the libtards will come out screaming "FAUX NEWS FAUX NEWS"

>Watch talk show monologue
>4/5 jokes are Trump jokes

If trump didn't live his life like a joke, we wouldn't extract so many from his Twitter account.

Nobody making jokes about me. Thought i'd make my own.

Trump makes it too easy being as retarded as he is

Answer me this. If the case is closed, the federal judge want the records sealed, and the only people that know about this is Muellers team.....how does the media know about this?

Hint: It's bullshit

Unless you're a Russian shill we ALL are sick of Trump. We deserve SO much better. On the other hand, he's so toxic he's creatin a stronger Democratic base.

Trump can act like a clown on twitter. That’s his Twitter and only his Twitter
SNL can’t go 5 minutes without a trump joke and same goes for sitcoms too

Learn how actual investigations work Trumpfag. They are done in secret - interviewing witnesses, empaneling grand juries, subpoenaing documents. But the first domino falls Monday.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/28/mueller-russia-probe-reportedly-nets-first-charges.html

>Unless you're a Russian shill we ALL are sick of Trump
Try again

Pic related: It's you right now

>Being this shook

Mueller will take down the Trump campaign aides first. The FBI has a 93% conviction rate. When they take you into custody, they have a bulletproof case against you.

They can then either testidy against Cheetoh and take a plea deal or do hard time.

So they roll over, spill the goods on Herr Drumpf and boom, down he goes. Can't wait for this crap to end. Never Trump!

You can almost smell the panic. Who's first up for a perp walk before the cameras? Manafort or Flynn?

Agreed. The only time I’m not sick of Trump is when he is making legitimate statements and when he posts funny shit on his twitter.

He's not an American, he's a Russian, and if he is an American he's not very up to date on current events

>foxnews
Fox didn't break the story, CNN did. How did they find out about a sealed Federal Grand Jury?
The indictment is going tobe some low level person you never heard of.
I do think it's cute that you think anyone on the Trump team is going down. Hillary LITERALLY committed treason and she won't be touched.

No, you are right. But the only thing to do is simply stop watching that shit. Sooner or later the liberal retards that find that garbage funny will start to get bored and these hacks will have 2 choices; find new material or keep it up and see their ratings go to shit. It's already begun to happen in some timeslots, late night will follow at some point.

I bet fags like you said the same thing when there was a supposed recount.

Agreed. Look what happened to the NFL.

>It's already begun to happen in some timeslots
Which shows' ratings dropped?

Trump making a legitimate statement? That's a joke right there.

Imagine being this butthurt. I didn't know this was a cringe thread

Ah,no. Trump LITERALLY committed Treason. Why do you think Trump is the subject of investigation by THREE federal agencies? How long are you planning to shill for Trimp? How long are you going to parrot the Fox News Clinton lies?

How long can you maintain this Trump is Great charade?

Trump could shit a better speech than you could

gr8 b8 m8

>Trump LITERALLY committed Treason
Gonna need a factual source for this gigantic pile of lies.

Don't count on that.

This post is what current Russian shitposters are using to try and spin current events going down and it is hilarious

You guys got nothing, you're trying so hard with the bullshit uranium stuff but both me and you both know it is bullshit. Keep trying though, keep trying.

>Buhh the emails

Half of congressmen and women use a separate and private email server lmao

Mueller got you Russians shook as fuck boiiiii

I didn't know Russians took over fucking Sup Forums along with social media

You all bring this on yourselves. Calling people snowflakes, talking shit, then it comes back on you and you all act like the pussies you are. Morons following morons. Monday will be the start of some shit. I can't wait to see you little cunts squirm.. LOL..

He speaks in 5 letter words and doesn't do it well. My 7 yr old daugher is about 10x more articulate. Lay off the meth.

At least I'm not the worst President ever.

Nice picture

You're mad

fucking kek

I agree that SNL, late night talk shows, and many others have gone down the shitter, and repetitive Trump jokes are pretty annoying. Sure, presidents are often the butt of many jokes, but they are going overdrive with Trump, because of the typical leftist butthurt. I don't mind jokes about any president, but you gotta stop running the shit into the ground.
You also have to keep in mind that as we get older we may not appreciate certain jokes that we may have cared about if we were younger. People always joked about Bush Jr being stupid and it was humorous. "Heh heh heh Texas." Maybe as time goes on we can appreciate the humor, but only if they let the shit fade out and not shove it down everyone's throats.
And yes Obama jokes, as one would expect, were not as plentyful but at least we got the "Thanks Obama!" which was pretty memorable.

>the bullshit uranium stuff but both me and you both know it is bullshit.
Are you really this butt blasted that you can't even type coherent sentences? Or did shareblue outsource shitposting to some 3rd world shithole?

I love how this is working out. 6 months ago the Russian shills were hitting Facebook and Sup Forums so hard we couldn't get a word of dissent in edgewise. Now it's just pure American patriots and Trump can't catch a break to save his life. WELL DONE, AMERICA!

Stop Reddit Spacing!

Post related: it's you You boys ready for Monday?

Best President since Eisenhower hands-down. There has always been corruption in politics- you just hear more about it now because news travels fast and all the butthurt Libtards are still crying because the worst possible female candidate or Bernie Giveaway couldn't replicate his success.

GET HIM GONE AMERICA!! TAKE OUT THE TRASH!!!!

We'll know soon enough. Tick tock tick tock. Almost feel bad for you guys. Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

>because of the typical leftist butthurt
It's more likely because he is a failure by every metric.
Looking forward to Mueller Monday.

There are no repetitive jokes. Trump gives new material daily.

Koolaid man could shit a better speech than you and your autistic daughter could

>he is a failure by every metric.
What do you call the people who couldn't even figure out how to become president?

Why the fuck do you think anyone cares what you are sick of, or anything else about you?

Who the fuck do you think you are you self important fuck?

Let's get some dancing pepe/trump
youtube.com/watch?v=f2dURNqIJiw

That's what we said when they made Trump a candidate. We said he's going to lose even if he wins.

He has lost. Failed. It's what career criminals do. Karma, lads. Karma.

>What do you call the people who couldn't even figure out how to become president?
Hillary and Bernie

Vomits on ure corpse , loved doing it loser

You're going to be very upset on Monday bud and no shitty meme pictures will be able to save you

:^)

>monoLOGue

Our President.
Kneel before his magnificence you unworthly cocksucking fuckwads

If trump is impeached you have to deal with pence so either way you’re fucked, libtard

Not worth talking about anymore, but don't let that stop your whataboutisms kommrade.

#M/b/GA

Donald Trump has done an amazing job so far. He got shit down faster than Obama that’s for sure

>You're going to be very upset on Monday
About what? You fucking kids are so retarded. You think a sitting American president can be taken down by some special council? Oh shit, thats right. You fucking idiots think that if Trump goes down, Hillary becomes president.

That response tells me you are indeed shook as fuck right now
:^)

Yes it is repetitive, and beyond that if there is something new it is forced. Like the "confefe" thing. The shit isn't funny.
This is the typical bandwagon bullshit that people are following. The word Trump has such a negative connotation now that it wouldn't matter if he was the best president in history. This video is a good example of that.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ctz_dHfYfb8

I have not met a sinfle living soul who claims to have voted for Trump. Not one living breathing American. I truly believe 99% of his votes are from foreign sources.

fucking checked oh great one

kek has spoken you cucks

>I truly believe 99% of his votes are from foreign sources.
You need help

He hasn't gotten a single thing done but prove that the checks and balance system works dumbass

Gear up for Monday commie