ITT: We act like the distinguished gentlemen that thou is, until somebody rolls triples...

ITT: We act like the distinguished gentlemen that thou is, until somebody rolls triples. Then we act out improvisational theatrical technique as barbaric negro's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkF_XpA5P48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I am a gentleman who most certainly does not have illegal content on my computer.

Yes yes, my very best man! As I cease to have any form of illegal documents on mine!

Might I request to be shown the practices of this interweb site "Sup Forums," for I am a newly distinguished member.
Who is this "chan" anyways? He seems like a fine gentleman.

You all deserve to die for this faggot shit

Good lord, have we struck triples yet? I think not. Please refrain your absolute barbaric behavior.

Ah yes, a new member!
This is one of Chan's many many practices!

You imbecile!
Cease thou's naughty mouth, before I call thy's mother, I have her number, does thy know?

How now gas man?

Hark! I do believe this anonymous is trying to explain that he fraternized your mother!

You must challenge him to a DU-ell

Afternoon Gentleman, for king and country, I ask that we refrain from producing "trips" or whatever the devil that means; For it has been told it would bring abount a new era! A Negro era!

I shall gladly duel, thou is a bundle of sticks!
But nay, we shall settle this like men!
With a shabby battle of fisticuffs!

Ah, but nay my best man.
The new era is simply a matter of time!

Hi niggers!

I do say, that anonymous gentleman told me half a fortnight ago he thought you were a common dandy!

HARK!
HE DOTH SAY THAT?!

Guards have this insolent pleb hanged!! For he is nothing but a stain on the good name of our country! You savage!

HE DOTH

Let me correct your sentence for you.

"We act as the distinguished gentleman that one is, until one rolls in triplicate. Henceforth from aforesaid moment, one will engage in theatrics; performing in the role of a barbaric negro."

You are welcome.

I SHAN'T GROVEL OVER SUCH NONSENSE. BUT I MUST CLEAR MY NAME.

well spoken,friend

I apologize my fair gentleman. I doth thank thou for correcting ye's literature.

You mean to tell me that the...*handkerchief cough* NEGROES, that of the countries of African origin will inhabit our prosperous nation come the rolling of triples?

SCOFF, what preposterous claims. Art thou a WITCH?

witches ought be burned alive!

ME FAIR MAN, IT SHALL HAPPEN. THE BRINGING OF TRIPLICATES SHALL BRING UPON BARBARISM AND ANARCHY.

How may I proceed to successfully acquire a beautiful, majestic asian woman my anonymous acquaintances?

Ah damn, *MY.

I believe I have had too much brandy! My lads, I sincerely apologize.

wherefore art thy trips?

i feel that drowning them would be the more decent method,but thats just my opinion and i am sure that burning is just as good,i mean the resaults are the same

It depends on the situation, my man. What art thy's Asian woman personality traits?

What sorcery is this? I do say gentlemen, you can see her breasts! Completely exposed! Certainly not what women of Asia traditionally attire themselves.

I highly recommend listening to this modest tune if anyone intends to be a gentleman.

youtube.com/watch?v=FkF_XpA5P48

COVER THAT WENCH THIS INSTANT. We are not some hedonistic barbarians, we're gentlemen.

Yes yes, why she is beautiful, she is exposed! Her father shall correct her, my gentlemen.

Thy's trips shall come.

What would thy anonymous want with such an exotic woman of abnormal affair anyway? When a fine gentleman such as thouself can get a woman who knows how to show a bit of ankle, if ye knoweth what I mean?

>pictograph affiliated

Forsooth, you have approached the precipice of acquiring the dreaded triumvirate of identical numerical digits. It shan't be pretty once a less fortunate fool steps over that delicate line.

The triplicates are taunting us.

We are near. I foresee it!

Thy trips shan't come hither for I am a noble

Ah, yes, I too am a man of culture.

The noble has arrived! Henceforth, we must be safe!

My friends, I am having urges. I want the triplicates to come!
What is wrong with me?!

Thy only explanation would be that ye is certainly a WITCH or WARLOCK.

BURN HIM AT THE STAKE

Hey niggers this is a fucking stupid game

to thine gallows with ye! The age of Negroes shan't never come have we rid ourselves of the bad omens!

By God the devils got him lawd save us.

Is this really what you do with your spare time? Fuckin loser.

NAY!
I AM THE BRINGER OF THE TRIPS.
I KNOW IT.

I do say, you must be in the wrong thread gentlemen.

Might I redirect you to thine proper one

Well it is not like thou does anything better.
Cease from breath, thine motherfucker.

Would any of you gentleman fancy some brandy?

Look at all these fuckin losers lmao

They can't even speak normally

That's how you know they're faggots

Seven hundred forty-nine million, four hundred thirty three thousand, three hundred and thirty five.

Good god, man, that was sure close.

Yes yes! Very close indeed!

Good god you're a fuckin idiot bitch

Your inability to take direct insult suggest your mental age, you serf!

My fellow gentlemen it may be time

Such a rambunctious attitude this young chap possesses!

Hey ya'll. If you don't mind me sayin' but ya'll sound from good ol' England. My papa used to tell stories about all the weird ways ya'll talk. Quite the gentlemen when it comes to manners he says. Down here in Texas, we got farms to no end! Why don't ya'll come visit when ya'll got time to spare? I'll let ya'll ride my prized horses!

i wish, good sir.

Gentlemen, doth thou think this to be enticement to lure us into a quarrel of false proportion?

We shan't taketh it.

My word. Who let a violent negro upon the premises? I do say we need to be more safe from this peasant dribble.

Has the bringing of the triplicated already came?

Doth I miss it?

i do believeth it to be so. good call, sir.

I propose a lynching and a hate crime

What a jolly gay time that is

My good man, I find your game quite charming. Though in the spirit of the season I do hope the rolls will be in six triplicate.

where art thou trips, my lad.

Good lore my fellow Gent! Do not scare us which such closeness of the tri number.

i do agree, sir. a merry lynching to you.

Yes indeed! My sir.

I concur. We shall not concern ourselves with the petulant squabbles of these low-born filth.

they lack the brain prowess to compare to ourselves.

There are people who look at photographs of naked women

Good evening my fine fellow gentlemen. Doth I be late for the gathering?

Ah, what a tranquil evening it is tonight good sirs!

Our priests concur, the triples have a 65% of entering the thread. HARKEN!

i shall begin praying to our lord for our trips.

My apologies, sir. 'Twas only a fib! Triplicates shan't never come.

Nay nay, my fellow. Thou is right on time!

nay, welcome! the festivities are still ongoing!

Good Lord, I should hope that these perverse chatlatans you speak of do not contaminate this good thread with their blasphemous and immoral bastardization of the sacred female form.

My good sir. Don't you mean to say "Triplicates shan't come?"

Blasphemy!
Triplicates are logical, they shall come!

HARK
I have truly disgraced the beautiful language of English.

I will now be performing the act of self-immolation. Good day.

Good evening, Good sir, would you be so kind as to roll and hopefully achieve some triples for us?

Apologies, but I believe you are in error. I humbly request that you check the digits of my post.

alas! it is forgiven. you almost bestowed us with the gift of three!

SEE? MY GENTLEMAN.

THE TRIPLICATES ARE NEAR.

HEAR YE ALL GENTLEMEN!!! I HAVE NEWS
SOMEONE AMONG US HAS, MAY I SAY, BETRAYED US! THEY POSSES THE TRIPLE NUMBERED SCOURGE

YE IS BUT A CRAZED DOOMSAYER

BEGONE

HARKEN!

Do not fear! Our abode is safe. For our kongregation forms a barrier to protect us from the darkness.

NO KIND SIR HE IS RIGHT THEY ARE NEAR!!

NAY.
I AM THE BRINGER OF TRIPLICATES.

H A R K !

Alas. We can not allow this!

Whomst'd've